A Special Day

Story Info
Devon tries to make Emily's birthday special.
38.6k words
4.72
17.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************

Devon and Emily are characters that originally appeared in 'Making it home for Christmas?' This is a wholly independent tale for the couple, but they needed to go on a different holiday-themed adventure. This time for Nude Day.

Thank you to my editor for helping me refine the tale.

**********************

Devon -- Nude Day -- Two years from now

"Babe, could you help me put sunscreen on my back?" Emily asked as she emerged from their bedroom. Devon couldn't help staring, mouth a gape, as she was wearing nothing but a pair of very bright pink running shoes, a couple of small diamond stud earrings, and her wedding ring. They went strikingly well with the matching pink bow corralling her long dark-colored locks. Emily had only gotten more attractive in the two and a half years they had been together and the year and a half that they had been wed. After the gym, she spent considerable time in the bathroom preparing everything for today. Her makeup game was on point, even if she was wearing next to nothing.

Devon's beautiful wife was tall for a woman but a few inches shorter than him. Em's body was in fantastic shape. Her interest in kickboxing had greatly contributed to that. Most evenings, Devon cooked for the pair, leaving her more time to hit the gym after work. Having a hiking partner in all the seasons probably didn't hurt either. She was lithe, lean, toned, and strong everywhere. Emily's breasts were large, well-shaped, and perky with perfect, small, light pink nipples that he used to drive her crazy. Her stomach was toned and flat, with not quite washboard abs but a prominent core. His eyes fell further to her gorgeous, waxed pussy, then traversed her long, firm legs.

Dev was reclining against the kitchen counter as he read a novel on his e-reader. It was instantly forgotten the moment Emily made her entrance. He hoped his wife never tired of him staring at her agog. How could Dev not? She was simply the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and Em liked to be naked. Dev would never forget how lucky he was to have her in his life.

"Of course, my love. As long as you return the favor later." He stole a sweet kiss from her vibrant pink glossed lips as Emily handed him a large orange bottle of SPF 80, "Though, maybe something a bit weaker than this for me." He rubbed the creamy substance between his palms to warm it up before putting it on her back. Em still jumped a little as he smeared the viscous liquid across her. Even in the middle of the summer his wife had a delightful pale complexion, a fantastic contrast with his own. It somehow persisted with all their time outdoors during the warm season. She did tan a little, evidenced by her alluring and subtle tan lines. It had taken half the summer to work up to a tan, but her skin's tolerance before she burnt was incredibly narrow, hence the high-proof lotion.

"We can't all have your perfect dark skin tone, dear." She looked back with an endearing smile. Emily pulled her long, dark ponytail over her shoulder so it would not dip into the still wet sunscreen, "Getting nervous?" Her backside was just as sexy as the front. She would have no problem taking care of putting lotion on her butt. Still, Devon couldn't waste the opportunity as he rubbed her seductive cheeks.

"Are you?" Devon tried to deflect as he could feel his heart race.

Emily gave him the smallest of shrugs.

"You're the one that's running this show. I would be lying if I said no, but it's your dream. I would do anything to make my gorgeous wife happy on her thirty-fourth birthday." His hands slowly massaged in the lotion, making sure to spend a little extra time where she usually carried stress in her shoulders. "Are you sure that you want to do it this year?" He questioned. Dev used the mirror across the room to gauge her facial expressions.

A sly smile crept over her lovely features precipitating a confident nod, "I'm hoping this time next year I'll be very pregnant. I want to do this in the best shape of my life." Devon and Emily planned to start working on a family on their second wedding anniversary. She would stop taking birth control come December, "Especially if my photographer is going to be following me."

"Your photographer is always going to be following you." Devon spun her around and leaned down to kiss her perfect lips. Emily leaned into and embraced him; her tongue danced around his own. "I love you, Emily Julianne Rogers." His wife had taken the opportunity when she changed her last name to incorporate her original first name as her middle one, melding her past and present. A dozen years ago, Emily had moved to Colorado and changed her name to escape an ex-fiancé's incessant harassment.

Devon could scarcely help himself as he stared into his wife's unique and lovely eyes. They almost seemed to sparkle. Her eyes were decorated by central heterochromia which meant, in her case, that her pupils were surrounded by a nearly orange iris coloration ring. Further out, the color shifted to mesmerizing emerald green. They had joined with her winning personality to hypnotize him into hanging around with her when he was just supposed to pass through the sleepy town. That, and saving his life by pulling him out of an icy river. If he hadn't had his truck destroyed by an errant semi while he was taking pictures, he might never have even stopped in for a cup of coffee.

"You better," Em teased him with a pouty smirk before adding, "I love you too, Devon." Another kiss followed this one, somehow far more passionate than the previous. Devon could feel his cock ascending. A quicky before they ventured into their town seemed a tantalizing possibility. Then again, their quickies almost always managed to elongate. Their sex life had never seemed to transition to dull. Instead, it seemed to improve as they fully felt each other out. Nothing made him happier than Emily climaxing.

Dev couldn't help but let his fingers glide down his wife's smooth, lotion-slicked body. His fingertips slid around her smooth labia, the middle finger grazing between her parted lips.

"Umm..." Emily's hips canted toward the touch, and she opened her stance a little.

This change in position invited Devon's middle finger to slip into her nectar-drenched vagina. His wife wouldn't admit it, but the prospect of being seen naked had her turned on. Em needed to cum and he tried to facilitate her wanting. His middle finger picked up speed as they made out.

Devon joined his middle digit with his ring finger, his palm pressed against her clit on each repetition. Emily further opened her legs as she slouched back against the couch. Her eyes begged for more as Dev's left fingers began teasing her right breast. He bent over and sucked the opposite nipple gently into his mouth. His tongue circled and pleased the hardpoint. Dev released the right breast, and his hand traveled down to his waist to free his rigid member. Em needed to cum.

A knock on the front door obliterated the prospect of anything further happening now. "That must be Kyra," Emily said as she stepped back out of his grasp with a laugh and changed her stance to be a little less revealing. Devon tried to look nonchalant as he hid his honey-slicked digits behind his back and leaned against a counter to hide his erection.

"Hey, Emily, Devon, you two already have your outfits on." She walked in without waiting for a response. However, that was their fault as they had left the door open for her. Kyra was a short Latina, leaning toward the plump side, but she carried her body confidently. Realistically, it was likely more muscle than flab because she was an incredible athlete. The baggy clothes made her appear frumpier than her actual figure. Which happened to look fantastic in a bikini. The choice of a dark green blouse and khaki shorts seemed pretty good on her brown skin. Long dark brown hair cascaded loosely behind her shoulders, helping to show off her bright smile and deep brown eyes.

Kyra was not a new friend, but one that, up until last year, only made her appearance during the summers. Devon had heard several stories about her and Emily's summertime escapades but had not met the woman until after he had proposed to Em. Devon passed the test when she finally showed up with her husband in tow that summer.

Typically, Kyra would have already been in town before the proposal, but Ky had spent an extra month in France getting married that summer in a small but elegant ceremony. Before Devon, Kyra had been a close friend but now seemed to vie for the best friend spot with Artie. She had been Em's maid of honor for their wedding, though it meant flying into town from France. Devon had pilfered Artie to be a groomsman. Artie had been a catalyst for the two getting together and liked to brag that he knew they would get married the first time they talked together in his coffee shop.

Living here all year round starting last summer had probably helped more than a little with Kyra's closer new status. The younger woman was born in town to second-generation immigrant parents that now owned a small outdoor adventure and hotel empire.

Kyra had spent what was supposed to be one winter in the French alps working at a ski resort, scouting and learning what they did differently in Europe the year after she graduated from college. She fell in love with one of the chefs training at the resort. Soon, he was spending his summers in Colorado, and she went away to France for the winters. Ky had been stuck in Europe for an entire year during the pandemic, which seemed to cement her and JP's romance. Em was convinced that they were on that path far before she got stuck in France

Last year Jean Pierre opened his own restaurant in one of the ski resorts in a nearby city. He ran a café in town when the ski resort had limited visitors during the summer, and the city picked up tourists. The couple bought a bungalow in the village so Kyra could manage a rafting company along with the social media and online presence of her parents' endeavors. They split time between that place and a small condo up at the ski resort during the winter.

Today was Ky's first exposure to his wife's naked pursuits. Her friend had, of course, known of her preferences, but it was surprising that she had not at least happened upon Emily naked in their home. The young woman spent enough time hanging out on the recliner in the front room or singing karaoke with Em. She and her husband, Jean Pierre, were the outdoorsy type. Just not the hiking or fishing parts, Emily's favorite activities in the nude. Skiing, snowboarding, rafting, and kayaking filled Kyra and her husband's schedule.

"You sure you don't want us to join you?" Kyra questioned as she kept checking out his wife. He couldn't blame her. This was the first time she had seen Em naked, and she was stunning. He briefly recalled the first time he had seen Emily sans clothing. It had made him completely forget about being nearly hypothermic from an accidental plunge into a frozen river. Dev hoped Ky couldn't somehow tell that they were about to get amorous before she interceded unwittingly.

"After Artie's, yes, but I'm the only one naked in my fantasy." Emily started putting on sunscreen again as she spoke. She had conspicuously started with the saliva-covered nipple. His wife had to know how the stance put her on intimate display. She was likely getting over any nerves still bubbling unseen by anyone save her husband, who knew her so well.

"I'm going to check on the pork shoulder." Devon walked away to let the two women talk as he ensured the barbeque would be ready for the big party this evening. The pellet grill kept its temperature very well, so he didn't have to constantly monitor the cook of the pulled pork. An app on his phone and a helpful neighbor would ensure that nothing overcooked or caught fire. Dev really enjoyed getting into smoking meats again. His paternal grandfather had been quite the pitmaster.

He harbored a birthday surprise that Dev was debating if he was handling correctly. The couple had been trying to buy a bigger house on the outskirts of town, which was step one to having a family. Emily's place was only a few blocks from downtown and quite cozy for the newlyweds. It was in a lovely and close enough location to walk to the gym or Artie's on days that Emily took his truck to one of the nearby towns. The two-bedroom, two-bath was too small for a family, especially since one of the bedrooms already served as Devon's office.

A California couple had built an elegant new home in a small new housing addition just outside the current city limits. They never moved in because one of the two women had to return to the office after the pandemic passed. It was a log cabin-inspired house with giant windows, a fantastic view of the mountains, and a nice-sized, fenced-in backyard. Emily loved it but thought it was just outside their price range. Devon had just gotten a surprising twenty percent raise at work on Thursday, a secret he had yet to reveal to his wife as part of her birthday gift. The house was theirs if they wanted it. All they needed to do was carve out some time at the bank with their upcoming week off. Which might be more of a problem than it would seem. Both Emily and Devon's families were due in town tomorrow afternoon.

Devon had the key to the place in a box, alongside another with a new silver necklace that would complete her current ensemble. The pair were in the console of his truck; hopefully, he would get a chance to present it all sometime before the party. Dev was a little apprehensive that perhaps he had done too much without clueing in his wife. He hadn't officially signed anything yet, so nothing was set in stone. Emily will like the surprise, Dev reassured himself. He wanted to make his stunning wife's thirty-fourth birthday her best thus far.

Emily -- That Same time

Em could scarcely believe how close she was to fulfilling one of her most pervasive fantasies. Two years ago, Colorado had passed legislation to officially recognize National Nude Day as a legal holiday. The law would not allow lewd or lascivious behavior in the nude, but just being naked was perfectly acceptable for one day of the year. Last year Emily and Devon had spent the Friday at a giant celebration in Denver. Emily was participating and working as an unclothed officer to assure the safety of the revelers in the massive crowd. She had to employ her hand-to-hand combat skills to subdue a drunk that wouldn't take no for an answer from a young college student. It made for an exciting day in court a couple of weeks later when she appeared as a witness.

Spending her special day in her birthday suit had become an annual tradition since Emily had started feeling comfortable in the nude again. She had stayed clothed for the first few years after her ex-fiancé's betrayal. Her brain had screamed that if anyone saw her naked, they would automatically connect her to the news stories. Eventually, though, what felt natural won out again.

Usually, the nudity was on a trail with only Artie, Bill, and recently, Devon. Last year it was in Denver, and now it was finally at home. The only activity she could not do in the nude was work out at the gym earlier. Em had a plan to be naked for the twenty-four hours before her and Devon's families rolled into town for summer vacation.

Her marriage to Devon had been very happy. He was so loving and patient with her even though she occasionally battled feelings that she was not good enough for her beau. What her ex-fiancé had done to her a decade ago had fucked her up for far too long. Therapy and a caring husband finally made her realize that the trauma was not on her. The asshole that was now in prison was the one to blame. She shook her head just a little, unwilling to concentrate more than a moment on him on her special day.

Her husband, and no doubt her soulmate, worked from home during the summer and mainly at Artie's during the winter. Artie liked the company during the doldrums of the sleepy, cold, snowy season, and Devon wanted to have somewhere to go to work. He had made a home for himself in the small town, Dev found a mountain biking club to join, and Artie had convinced him to start a photography class at the community center during the short days. He had found a best friend in Carl, a fellow computer nerd and mountain biker in town. Carl and Luann, his cute, petite fiancée, would be at the party later this evening.

Emily having a partner in crime for naked and clothed adventures had been a boon to her outdoor activities. She had been an avid outdoorswoman before Dev, but now she spent over half of the warm season weekends camping, hiking, and fishing. Most of the time, Devon joined her in being nude, except when he had to play the lookout. He always played along but knew it was far more vital to her than to him. Maybe even more importantly, their sex life had been astounding. She kept waiting for the monotony of only sleeping with one man to sink in, but Devon constantly found new ways to thrill her. Every time she was convinced that Devon had helped her achieve the best orgasm of her life, he would find a way to push her higher.

Not everything had been a perfect storybook tale for the pair. The week after their first anniversary, someone finally connected Emily and her bevy of sex tapes posted to the internet by her jackass, vengeful, and abusive ex-fiancé. Catching the asshole cheating and breaking off the engagement had triggered him to post the ten explicit videos on the internet and harass her family, work, and friends with the films that were only supposed to be for the couple. It was why Emily had changed her name from Julie, ended an internship, dropped out of law school, moved to a small town in another state, and then enrolled in the police academy.

Last winter Devon and Emily had spent the week back home in the Kansas City area for Christmas and New Year's with their families when she got a frantic text from Artie about the videos. This time, Emily refused to run away. Yes, that was her in the videos, but it was not her choice to put them out. Em held her head high when she got back to town. It had made for an awkward few weeks, but soon the hubbub died down.

If those videos had not leaked into the town's consciousness, it was doubtful that she would be prepared to celebrate Nude Day in her adopted and hopefully permanent home. Almost everyone in the city had likely seen her having sex on tape; seeing her stroll naked would be less embarrassing. Emily couldn't help being excited about fulfilling her dream from before moving here. It had been a frequent fantasy since she was a college freshman. Even when she lived back in Kansas, the vision had always involved a summer day in this Colorado town, where her family used to spend a week each summer on vacation.

"Not bad for an old woman," Kyra said with an audacious and taunting look. Kyra would be thirty in a week and a half and liked to rib Emily for being four years older than her.

"I'm not that much older than you. Your husband is ancient compared to me." Jean Pierre was only one day older than Emily; the birthday party later would be a celebration amongst friends for both. JP was only ten minutes her senior when time zones were considered. Emily liked to tease Kyra's husband by telling him he was an old man. He would taunt her back, calling her Le Bébé.

"My God, Emily, I thought I was jealous of you in a bikini." Kyra was staring at her from across the room, "How are your boobs that big and still perky? It's unreasonable. Shouldn't they be sagging? You know, on account of you being old. How big are they?" Her best friend stepped closer.