All Comments on 'Making Janis Perfect Again'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
fantastic !!!

Another great story by you. This is really hot. It doesn't have the cliche of the father fucking his daughter, which is not too realistic. However, licking the cum of other men from her daughter is such a turn on that I wish I could be Don. Licking other men's cum from her pussy would be even hotter.

Please tell us more of this story. Next chapter please.

Great writing Don.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago
Great

I’m not sure why this story isn’t rated higher, it was well written and I loved it!

Wait a minute, I do know why. Homophobic assholes are 1-bombing it because a guy eats another guy’s cum. You boys gotta get over this. Especially the ones who beat off to two girls fucking. Hypocrite much?

I was confused about the wife though. At one point Don thinks she’s been faithful, but later we learn she stipulated access to more cock as part of accepting his marriage proposal. Could Don have his head in the sand on this? What happens during her sleepovers at the neighbors on poker (poke her?) night??!!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years agoAuthor
Albany Rocks

Thank you, UAlbanyGirl518

"I was confused about the wife though. At one point Don thinks she’s been faithful, but later we learn she stipulated access to more cock as part of accepting his marriage proposal. Could Don have his head in the sand on this? What happens during her sleepovers at the neighbors on poker (poke her?) night??!! "

Bingo! I never know if a story might have a second chapter, so try to write in a hook or two on which I could hang a sequel if I decide to do one. OTOH, it can't be a thread the dangling of which without resolution spoils Chapter 1.

Traci's sleepovers next door might get interesting if I go forward. I could have Tracy come home, and catch Janis with her father. Or I might take Don (or Janis) next door, and see what naughty shit Tracy gets into with the neighbors.

Thanks for the kind words. Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Bingo! I never know if a story might have a second chapter, so try to write in a hook or two on which I could hang a sequel if I decide to do one. OTOH, it can't be a thread the dangling of which without resolution spoils Chapter 1."

Thank-you for this comment as I too was left wondering what happened with Tracy, as there were a few Easter Eggs alluding to her cucking Don but details weren't provided and your explanation on why not, makes complete sense. I also like some of your suggestions on where to possibly take this story by getting Tracy becoming aware (and maybe involved) of Don & Janis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...