Making Janis Perfect Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he returned to his bedroom for a T-shirt he heard noises from downstairs. He was startled because he'd assumed everyone was out of the house by now. None of their games ever went past midnight. If he had been a little more clear-headed, noises downstairs at one in the morning might have caused him some anxiety, but he sort of shambled out into the hallway without really giving anything much thought.

From immediately outside his doorway he could only hear murmurs of conversation. He went to the stairs not knowing who was speaking to whom. Janis' bedroom door was open and her bed was empty, so Don assumed she was downstairs. Had Brice snuck back? The horny teen was certainly capable of it, Don realized.

That's it, Don concluded, proud of himself for solving the mystery. Brice came back to finish fucking Janis. He resolved to toss the boy out again. At the same time, he decided to go down stealthily and to watch them fuck for a few moments first.

At the head of the stairs, he realized that it was indeed Janis' voice. He briefly considered that he might have guessed wrong about her companion and probably Tracy was now home, chatting with their daughter. But no, the other voice was masculine. It must be Brice. Little fucker.

Don stuck his head around the corner, wanting to watch the live sex show. God damn that boy, he was flat on the floor on his back, feet towards the stairs, and Janis was riding his cock. Janis was facing away from Don as she humped up and down on her lover's cock.

He knew he should say something. His daughter was fucking like a madwoman right in front of him. He should interrupt their debauch. Even if he wasn't angry, decency required him to cough or something to announce his presence. But he stood mute, gaping at the pumping pelvis of his daughter thumping up and down on Brice's big cock. He knew that it was perverse for him to lurk and watch his sweet baby girl railing herself on Brice's big dick. He also realized that his penis was so erect it could burst. What kind of sick fuck was he?

Then everything went crazy. "Roll over, baby girl. Uncle Andy's going to get on top for a while."

Don realized he hadn't been watching Janis and her boyfriend. It was Don's best friend and neighbor who was fucking the daylights out of Janis.

She squealed with delight and helped Andy climb on top. Neither one had seen him, facing on the direction away from the stairs. Andy's hips pounded down so hard into his young slut that it must have hurt.

"Such a whore, baby girl. Sucking so much cock tonight. What would your daddy say if he saw his baby let all his friends bust their nuts in her pussy?" The humiliation clearly turned Janis on even more, and she whimpered and moaned an echo, "I fucked so much, Uncle Andy, so much. Four cocks. My pussy is going to be so sore tomorrow."

Don exploded. "What the fuck are you doing?"

They both looked startled, and Janis sort of tried to get up at the same time she started to reply. "Dad. It's..." but Andy silenced her with his open hand on her mouth.

"Don. Go back to bed. This isn't about you. Get out of here and leave us alone. If you want to talk tomorrow, we can. We're all adults. You don't get a vote. I'll send her upstairs when I'm done with her, understand?"

Don stood mute, shocked. He didn't go upstairs, but he didn't approach the couple on the floor, either. He stumbled into a chair and rubbed his eyes as if to make it all go away. "Done with her?" Like his daughter was just his neighbor's cum rag?

"Daddy, I'm OK. I'm a grown-up 19-year-old woman and I haven't been a virgin for a while. You've watched me fuck before, don't pretend you haven't. The camera in the living room, me fucking Brice. You must have enjoyed looking at us because you never said a word. So be still and watch a real man fuck me for a change." And with that, Janis resumed thrusting her hips up at Andy.

"I like fucking, Daddy. I know you like watching me fuck, too, so watch now. You can't stop me. You don't own me. I'm going to cum now. Watch close Daddy, Uncle Andy is going to cum all up inside your baby girl and you're going to watch. You can play with yourself if you want. Like you do when you watch the videos of me walking around naked or sucking Brice's cock. You can tug it Daddy and we won't say anything bad about you, will we Uncle Andy?"

Don's long-time friend and neighbor smirked and said, "Go ahead, Don. You cum with us. Tug your dick and watch me cum in Janis. Again. Her pussy is so tight, Don. I can't hold on much longer. Are you ready, baby?"

Only in fiction does everyone cum at once. Janis came first, her most ovary-clenching orgasm of the night, greatly enhanced by getting her rocks off in front of her dazed father. In a night full of unexpected pleasures, this was the ultimate. Getting fucked in front of three other guys waiting for their turn at her cunt had been one long thrill. But now? Getting fucked right in front of her dad, the one man on the planet who would never be allowed to fuck her? Jesus, what an orgasm.

Only as she was uncurling her toes did Don bark something no one understood and shoot ropes of cum all over the floor. Seeing that, and Don's face twisted in a kind of agony, set Andy off and he came for the third time that night.

Don looked like he'd seen a ghost. There was not a hint on his face of the pleasure of his orgasm.

"Uncle Andy, I think you should go home now. I have to rest up for next month's poker game, don't I?" He stood, dressed wordlessly, and went out the door.

As Don and Janis heard his car start, she came over to his chair and gently stroked her shattered father's face with her open palm. "Daddy, let's go to bed now. We'll clean up the house tomorrow." Then, with a devilish grin, she held up her right fist and extended her pinky finger towards her father. "Pinky swear, Dad? We don't tell Mom any of this, right?"

He robotically matched her gesture and shuffled back to his empty bedroom. One might think he would toss and turn, tortured by his thoughts, but he quickly fell into a dreamless sleep that ended only when his wife woke him up for morning coffee.

***

Sunday was almost normal. Well, other than the part where Don cleaned up his cum shots with a sponge and soapy water on his hands and knees in the family room. That part wasn't normal. Janis couldn't resist teasing him, "Nice job, Daddy. Maybe next time you should wear a condom?"

In fact, Don and Janis got along fine, whether Tracy was in the room or not. He was a little quieter than normal, but it was barely noticeable. At supper Tracy asked Don whether he had won or lost at the poker game. He said truthfully that he'd been the first to lose all his chips. Tracy asked who the big winner was and before Don could reply Janis said, "Oh, Mom, Uncle Andy won big time. He just took everything from Daddy. He went home so happy." Don choked on his mouthful, and Janis shot him a dirty grin.

Thursday night Tracy had a Book Club meeting at the Community Center. She had been active in the club for three years and never missed a meeting. Book Club nights for Tracy had always been internet porn and masturbation nights for Don. But his first clue that this week would be different was finding Brice at their supper table.

As soon as Tracy left Janis started. "Daddy, Brice is very disappointed in you. He's very angry that you watch us naked and having sex and everything. Tell him, Brice."

Her boyfriend didn't have much of a speaking role in Janis' drama. He mumbled, "Yeah, Mr. Packer, I feel very violated."

"He was going to tell someone about it, you being a peeping Tom and all, but I begged him not to, right, Honey?"

"Yeah. She stopped me."

"So I convinced him to let us make it right some other way. Nobody reports the pervert with the incest sex videos."

They stared at Don. It was obviously his turn, and there was only one thing he could say. "Thank you, Brice. How can I make amends for what I did?"

"Why Daddy, that's so obvious. Tonight we're going to watch you have sex. I mean, only with yourself, but still sex." Janis went on to explain that Don would either masturbate for their viewing enjoyment or Brice would tell his parents that he had video recordings of him naked. It didn't take Don long to see he was in a corner.

"Listen, kids, at my age men sometimes have a little trouble getting erections. You've seen all those TV ads, right? I can try, but there's no guarantees." He was proud of himself for coming up with a plan. He could drop trou if the kinky little shits insisted, but all he had to do is stay limp, and their plot will fail. At Don's age, much to his wife's disappointment, staying limp was a fairly common event.

In Janis' bedroom, her father was made to strip completely and sit in a chair next to the bed. He was surprised to discover that getting naked was difficult for him. He took his clothes off every day, but neither of these two people should have ever seen him naked. It required a few threats to get Don all the way into his birthday suit.

When he finally removed his boxers he was profoundly humiliated not just because he was naked in front of two teenagers, but because his shriveled-up penis was so small. He'd seen Brice in action on his video system before, and the teen stud packed more hammer than his sweetheart's old man. On the other hand, wasn't a limp dick part of the escape plan?

"Aw, Daddy, that's so cute. Brice, darling, see my Daddy's little penis? Aren't you glad yours isn't that small? I don't think you would get much pussy if you were hung like my poor Dad."

Don fumed, steaming mad but helpless. Janis had all the cards and limp was, after all, his preference right now.

"Brice, darling, my Daddy's going to need a bit of help, I think. Would you please undress me?"

She extended her arms over her head and her boyfriend dutifully hoisted her shirt up and off. Her beautiful breasts trembled in the lacy cups of her brassiere, which Brice removed next. Don's cock lurched as her perfect pink nipples pointed at him.

"Start tugging, Daddy. Or do you want to stay droopy-dick like that so I have to take my pants off, too?"

He hadn't thought that far ahead, but sure, why not. "That would help, Janis."

"Don't use my name. You call me 'baby girl'. I like that. Try again."

He didn't know why he glanced at Brice. He wasn't going to rescue Don. "That would help, baby girl."

"Brice, take my pants off, please. I think my kinky daddy needs to see his little girl's pussy to get hard nowadays."

It soon helped. Brice stood behind Janis and fondled those perfect young breasts as Don's cock came to almost full size. "Keep trying, daddy," she said, and then she took Brice's pants off. His penis was even harder than Don's and noticeable thicker.

Brice ended up on his back in her bed and she sucked him so vigorously Don thought skin would come off. Don was fully hard now and in no mood to wonder if it was Brice's cock that plumped him up that last little bit. Janis mounted Brice effortlessly and began posting up and down like a horse rider.

Don pumped his cock to her rhythm and felt an orgasm on the horizon. This whole scene was filthy and depraved. 19-years old or not, Don was kind of having sex with his daughter. She beckoned him closer and reached up with her closest hand to fondle his furry testicles as he flogged away. She gave his scrotum an itsy-bitsy squeeze and he warned her he was about to lose control. She pulled him even closer, still gripping his balls, and told him to cum on her tits.

"Now," he groaned and bent forward. She dropped his balls, lifted her breasts in her two hands, and gave her father his target. A second or two later he rose up on his toes and dumped his jizz all over her chest. Then Don collapsed in the chair, empty, and very disappointed with himself.

"See, Daddy, wasn't that fun? Now you and Brice are sort of even. Brice, do you accept my daddy's apology for being such a sex pervert?"

Close to his orgasm, he could barely form complete sentences. "Yeah, we're cool Mr. Packer."

"Don't call him that. Call him daddy."

"We're OK, daddy," he said, trying to focus on his impending climax.

Just before he came Janis leaned forward and rubbed her chest on his face. "Show daddy. Lick up his jizz from his daughter's boobs. Show him what a dirty boy you are. That's the jizz I came from, Brice. Lick up my brothers and sisters."

As he did, his bigger-than-daddy cock exploded deep inside Janis' vagina. Thank God for birth control pills.

***

The next poker game was nine days later, on a Saturday night. It was Nelson's turn to host, so he asked the others to bring the wine, beer, snacks, and set-ups. Don was very nervous all day about seeing the guys again. His daughter had sucked or fucked all four of them at the last game after Don passed out from too much drink. Two of the poker group were his co-workers, and he had avoided them as much as possible during the interval. He had no idea what he could say to them or they to him. Even as he walked into Nelson's home, he assumed everyone would studiously avoid the awkward topic. He was wrong.

"Donny! Come in. Did you bring that awesome hot slut kid of yours? I can't wait to eat that fine teen pussy of hers again."

OK, Don thought, this is going to be a long night. Janis had gang banged all four men at the last game and Don's shame was burning hot.

"Nice tits on her too, right Jerome? Better than her mother's, I'll bet."

"How about it Don? You're the only one who's seen them both naked. Whose boobs are better, mommy or daughter?"

Some of it was said in jest, lots of laughter. And some of it was biting, and personal, and intended to hurt.

"Nineteen years old and the little whore has probably more different cocks up her cunt than Tracy. What do you think, Don? Had Tracy fucked around a lot before she settled for your lame ass?"

That stung, but he couldn't let it show. Tracy had been a frat house queen in college and had fucked dozens of guys before she married Don. He was sure she had since been faithful. On the other hand, until two weeks ago he didn't know his daughter wanted to pull a train full of older men.

The banter settled down as the cards were played. But his tortured mind couldn't stop imagining the late-night orgy at his house. All four of these men had fucked his daughter, and tonight they were laughing about it. Janis sucked their cocks and they all thought he was a chump.

Don was glad that Janis was out on a date with Brice tonight. If he could just keep her away from these guys, maybe things in his life could get back to normal. At least in public. Life was anything but normal at home.

Janis had come to enjoy making her father masturbate, and she did it four times this week. She delighted in keeping score of his orgasms, as in "three for me, one for Tracy." Don had no idea how Janis kept track of his sex with her mother, but she did. Always painting her gorgeous breasts, and always making him "clean up the mess" by licking those terrific teen tits clean of his jizz.

And Don jizzed a lot, with her fondling his balls while he stroked. Just last night she had teased him for being slow to become erect, and she licked his balls to "prime the pump". It was the most sexual thing the two of them had done, and when he begged her for an opportunity to reciprocate, she told him her pussy was off limits to him.

"I play with you, Daddy. You don't play with me. Brice can have my pussy. Your old poker buddies can have my pussy. But it will be a cold day in hell before you ever get my pussy. Go eat Tracy."

Janis had started to refer to her mother as Tracy, no longer as Mom. His wife told him that she thought it was a young adult thing. Grown kids at some point used their parents' names. But while mom had become Tracy, he was never Don, always Daddy.

There was a lot of disrespect in Janis's voice nowadays. Don wasn't sure how to explain it. He knew that Janis no longer respected him as an authority figure. How could she? Her latest nickname for him was "Beat-off Boy." But he didn't know why their daughter wanted to denigrate her mother.

Don's mind wasn't really on the cards tonight, and while he did not get drunk he lost steadily for the first hour. Then the pizza was delivered, as Nelson had promised.

Delivered by Brice and Janis.

Fuck.

Nelson and the others had set him up. They'd all known Janis was going to come over, and they had kept it from him. Janis skipped around the room like a little girl, hugging and kissing each man and allowing them to freely cop feels of her braless tits and her tight ass, snug in yoga pants. Brice pretended not to care.

After about 15 minutes of turmoil, things began to settle down. Janis must have told Brice most of what he'd missed two weeks ago because he acted as if his girlfriend playing whore for a bunch of middle-aged men was unremarkable. Don remembered a conversation he snooped on long ago when Brice mentioned sharing her and Janis agreed. Don guessed Brice was about to win a gold medal in sharing tonight.

At first the game sort of continued. Guys kept dealing, betting, winning, losing. Janis and Brice were on the sofa, making out and beginning to undress each other. Don was the only one who seemed puzzled, and Nelson told him the plan. "Brice said he'll share your daughter with us tonight, but only if he can go first. Oh, yeah, and he wants you to watch him fuck her."

Don looked around, unsure what he was expected to do, or say.

Janis took the lead. "Guys, deal my dad out for a few hands. Don, you come over here. Kneel next to the couch. Watch a real cock fuck me. Not on video tonight. Up close."

And Brice began his performance. For a young inexperienced lover he did pretty well, but he was riding a show horse, and any man would look like a skilled lover once he settled gratefully between her steaming hot thighs, pounding that talented pussy.

Don allowed his mind to wander. For a moment he saw a teen-age Tracy at the frat house, flat on her back, splayed open, taken by one frat brother after another in a room reeking of stale beer and vomit. He could see it now, like yesterday, the guys mocking Tracy's "boyfriend" who sat in a corner, powerless to stop them. Powerless to give her the kind of pleasure she needed. Tracy's clouded eyes stared towards him, seeing who he truly was, this sweet boyfriend who would always let her have more cock when she needed it. Or would stand aside and let other men give it to her if they insisted.

Don's mind snapped back to the present, and Tracy slowly became Janis again. But just before Tracy disappeared in his mind, he heard her whisper "If I do marry you, you have to promise me that I can always have more cock, OK?"

"Dad, pay attention," Janis barked at him.

She had already told Brice not to cum inside her, and he suddenly withdrew his larger-than-average erection and dumped his load on the teen girl's stomach. After a momentary tableau, a minute when the three of them froze, Brice rolled back and got up from the sofa. He tottered down the hall to the bathroom. Janis and her father remained motionless a few seconds longer. The poker table was silent, and the four players watched Janis and Don.

Don knew Janis expected him to "clean up the mess." He didn't want to. It wasn't his, and they weren't alone.

Janis knew exactly how to gentle him down. Slowly, tenderly, she stroked his hair and the side of his head with her hand, like petting a dog. He remained rigid, not yet yielding. Brice was back from the toilet now, and stood watching from the doorway.

Janis kept calming her father, stroking him. "Please," she whispered to him. "We're alone. There's no one else here. It's just me and my daddy." The five bystanders were themselves almost hypnotized by Janis' calm soothing of her disturbed father.