Making Janis Perfect Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brice made a mess on your baby, daddy. I need you so bad to clean me." And now finally, she pulled his face closer to the now-cold slime on her abdomen. He began to yield to her will.

"Brice is so bad. I need my daddy to make me clean again. Please?"

Something broke inside Don's mind and he began to lick Brice's cum load from Janis' naked body. None of the other men watching made a sound. He lapped slowly, with broad sweeps of his tongue, swallowing each bit. Each lick seemed to heal whatever it was that broke, and Don felt a calm settle over him for the first time since he walked in two hours earlier.

All these other men could dirty his girl if she let them, but she would always have her daddy to clean her and make her perfect again. That's what he was doing. It had nothing to do with Brice. He was making Janis perfect again.

He would make her perfect again many times that night. Janis invited Jerome to make her dirty, but then Don slowly and reverentially made her perfect again. Nelson, Andy, Victor. And always Don to make Janis perfect again.

His daughter was such a beautiful whore, a needy slut like her mother had once been. Don had saved Tracy, and from now on it would be his job to save Janis. Again and again.