All Comments on 'Making Lemonade'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Purple_FrondsPurple_Fronds2 months ago

Really sweet and hot story, and of course they ended up at the Premiere Inn.

OmenainenOmenainen2 months ago

So good! Points to him for learning to compensate. Loved the sex positivity. Thanks for posting this in my event.

nthusiasticnthusiastic2 months ago

Just confirms my theory that the skill of a gentleman is inversely proportional to the size of his equipment. The best lover I ever had was virtually impotent, but he certainly rocked my world! Provided the most amazing orgasms! Almost every man I’ve met with a large cock used it like a club. Ugh. No thank you! Whatever the opposite of a size queen is, that’s me. Of course, I’m rather petite in general. If only Steve had lived on my side of the Atlantic, sigh . . . Anyway, thanks for sharing your talents with us and it was great reading about my preference, for a change. LOL!

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMulletabout 1 month ago

Lovely story. The dialog sounded exactly like old friends catching up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...