Deb and Ken's Excellent Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
A dream fetish event.
1.5k words
4.04
9.3k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it began innocently. I had been divorced and had no interest in another permanent relationship. I gave match.com a try to find dates. It worked well for a while until I found Debby. There she was, beautiful, standing beside her Mustang. Her face was beautiful, her smile engaging, and her red and blonde hair exciting. I made contact with her and that ended my quest for dating. After one conversation I knew I had found a soulmate.

A few emails and a few late night lengthy conversations and it was over. I was hooked but yet had no idea what was in store for the future. Who knew we would share a love of latex and fetish fashion, love role playing with me serving as her toy, a love of oral and anal pleasures, and so much more. It was icing on the cake, a soul mate that loved to play and explore the world of sexual adventures as I did.

So now, on with the adventure. Fast forward a few years and we are all off to Jamaica for a grand adventure. Headonism III resort with the entire facility taken over by a crowd dedicated to the world of fetish fashion and play. Imagine for an entire week dressed in your favorite fetish outfits, surrounded by other like-minded people from around the world. There were theme parties or fetish fashion shows every night, lectures and workshops during the day, and of course the dungeon play space. We had found heaven and over the next several years we would return again and again. It was a must do before you die event.

We arrive, check in, head for our room and unpack all of our finest latex outfits and toys. Time to go exploring. Deb chooses a smoky black transparent low cut swimsuit with a zippered crotch. The outfit barely is able to hold in the curves of her delicious breasts and fabulous butt. I choose a speedo style trunk of the same color latex. We are one smokin' hot sexy couple, oozing sex with every step we take.

First stop, the bar. Drinks and food are included in the package. A lemon drop for Deb and a Long Island Ice Tea for me. Hot men and women are everywhere. It's visual sensory overload for someone like me that loves rubber and latex. People are open and easy to approach and talk with. After all, we're all here for the same thing. We take our drinks and sit at the edge of the pool. A couple of hot men swim up and start chatting with us. They're blonde, blue-eyed, and from Munich. Turns out they are gay. Deb is a magnet for gay men, which is one of the many things I love about her. They invite us up to their room and we agree to accept their offer for later in the afternoon.

It's approaching lunch time so back to the room for a change of clothing. We shower together, getting each other lathered up (and I'm not talking about soap). We dry off and as Deb passes the bed I push her down. I drop to my knees and begin by sucking her toes. This always drives her wild. I slowly kiss and lick my way up her sexy legs. I'm where I want to be but I don't dive in. I kiss and lick all around her sex but avoid that final assault. She's thrashing her ass, trying to move her sex to my mouth but I avoid her. Finally, she grabs me by the hair and pushes my head into her pussy. She wraps her legs around my head and fucks my face. In a relatively quick time she has the release she is looking for.

"Too bad for you." She says. "It's time to eat some real food. Anything else will have to wait for later."

Deb chooses a cute yellow playsuit with pockets at the breasts, drawstring at the waist, a zipper down the front to the crotch, and loose fitting legs (for easy access). I choose a metallic blue with black transparent accent surf suit. The body of the suit is metallic blue and the sleeves and zippered crotch are a dark transparent black. We head down to lunch which is served buffet style. We fill our plates and head to a table of hot, sexy couples. Deb sits next to James and Vanessa from Jersey and I'm next to Bill and Sarah from Virginia. Deb dives right in, as she is using her left hand to feed herself I notice her right hand has disappeared. I glance down and I see that James has found the easy access up the leg of Deb's playsuit while she has been bold and has his cock out of his shorts and is stroking him rather vigorously.

The meal continues and at times the conversation becomes interrupted with heavy breathing and the occasional moans. Our plates are about empty when I hear "Oh my God" from Jim. Deb has worked her magic on him and has managed to obtain quite a hand full of cum. She pulls her hand up and covers my face with his cum saying "Here's your sun screen for later." She then tells me to lick her hand clean." Which I am very happy to do. Vanessa and James get up and as they walk by Vanessa whispers in my ear "I've got a treat for you a bit later." And runs her fingers through my hair.

It's time to head for our first lecture "Mummification bondage using plastic wrap, an exhilarating experience". We take our chairs. Brandi, our instructor, takes the stage. She has a huge role of plastic wrap like the movers use. Her first question "Who likes giving up control?" my hand is up. Who likes taking control?" Deb's hand is up. "Who likes sensory deprivation?" My hand is up again. "Who likes humiliation?" Deb points to me. Brandi asks for a volunteer and quickly Deb takes my hand and thrusts it into the air. Well, we know what happens next.

I'm asked to come to the stage. While I'm heading up Brandi indicates there are only two necessary items for this activity, the plastic wrap and a pair of high quality scissors. There is a wooden structure on the stage that looks like an upside down Y. I'm instructed to spread my legs and lean against the Y. Brandi starts at my right ankle and begins the process by wrapping the plastic wrap around my leg and the bottom of the Y. She works her way up my leg and then down the other leg. I'm immobilized. She cuts the plastic wrap and then starts and my chest and works her way down my body, wrapping my arms down against my body. I cannot move.

She then puts the roll of plastic wrap down and picks up a roll of black bondage tape. She starts under my chin and proceeds to move to the top of my head. I can no longer move my mouth. The then wraps the tape around my head to cover my eyes, mouth and ears. I can no longer hear, see or speak.

Unbeknown to me, she asks the audience "What should I do with him now?"

The response back from the group is "Unzip his shorts, take his cock out, and let us play with him."

She complies. I feel my zipper lowering. Hands extract my cock and balls. I'm being stroked, pinched, squeezed, and tortured. I'm hard, harder than I normally am. My cock feels like it's stretched and made of steel. The hands feel of both men and women, soft and rough, small and large, they are taking turns, each doing whatever they choose. They take me to the edge then slap my cock, they back off and then begin again. Over and over and I can do nothing. Oh how I want a release, need a release, but as much as I hope for it, it doesn't come. Then something different. Hands are replaces with lips. I feel my cock being kissed, licked, pleasured. The mouths change. They are taking turns. Some taking me deep, others licking and kissing the head. I'm moaning but no sound escapes. Finally, someone has taken mercy. I'm allowed to cum. I can feel the blasts, one after another, stronger than I can remember. All goes quiet.

The tape is being cut from my head. I can see again and then I can speak again. The audience is all on the stage standing around me.

"How was that? Brandi inquires.

"Fucking amazing." Was all I could think to say.

I'm cut free from the Y. The crowd applauds and disperses.

Someone whispers in my ear "Come to the dungeon tonight at 10. We're not done with you."

I turn to see who said it but they are lost in the crowd. Deb kisses me. "Is that cum on her breath?" I wonder. She takes me by the arm and we head back to the room for a rest.

Deb and Ken's excellent adventure will continue in part 2. What happens in the room with the two gay men? What happens in the dungeon? What will Deb do to Ken next? I hope you enjoy and will continue to follow our grand adventure.