Making Lemonade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh. So not really an anal virgin, then." His smirk became a yawn.

"Still counts." I yawned too. "I don't think I'm up for any testing of that tonight, though."

"That's all right." He gave me a wink and a cheeky kiss. "Don't hog all the duvet."

"Charming! You're the one with the epic long legs and arms. But no, accuse the girl..."

"I'd heard things about you too, you know."

"Oh, god..."

"Don't worry! It was all good. Except for a tendency to roll up inallthe bedding, apparently..."

"Was that Mark? He exaggerates! Come here. You keep me warm, then."

We curled up together, and slept. In the morning, we went to breakfast separately. Steve and I managed to look surprised to see each other, as I sat opposite Maz with my coffee. She probably wasn't fooled! But we're grown-ups. Who's consensually shagged whom really doesn't matter.

Dick size doesn't really matter either. A kind, thoughtful guy with a dirty mind, and willingness to think about giving pleasure, is all I need.

Or a woman. But if Steve happened to be in the same city as me again, I'd thoroughly enjoy introducing him to strap-on joy. Even if he did only want to be on the giving end.

As it turned out, I never slept with him again -- he found 'a great lass', and a couple years later I was invited to their wedding, along with my new plus-one.

Don't worry, we were all perfectly well behaved. Except for a moment when Steve whispered drunkenly in my ear, "I owe you one! What do you want to drink?"

"Why?"

Steve beamed, with all the joy of a newly-married man anticipating his honeymoon. "She really loves a good, hard, pounding!" He thrust his pelvis at me, making the point, and winked.

I love a happy ending.

___

Enjoyed this story? Please vote and leave a comment, and look at my other stories.