Making Lesbian Erin My Fuck Doll Ch. 03

Story Info
Degrading a gay woman who loves male feet.
2.1k words
4.19
9.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Erin into my basement apartment at Duffin and Clair, an area my easterner neighbours called downtown, though I never knew why.

"Okay. I'm going to go in first because the landing of the stairs only accommodates one and a pair of shoes on the floor."

"Okay, Keith. Lead on." She was trembling a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm good, just a little nerves to push through. This is new. Did I mention I haven't slept with a guy before?"

"No. I wasn't sure, honestly. It could have gone either way from the way you talked."

"So, for tonight at least, I'm just going to give you a fantastic blowjob and swallow your load, okay?" I felt her pat the small of my back, punctuating her question.

"Whatever you're comfortable with and just that. I want to indulge you, too. The submissive drives every time in any sensible kinky relationship."

She smiled. Her pupils were entirely dilated; she was elated, nervous, aroused. That's what she seemed. It was a queer feeling to be in contact with from this beautiful, bold young woman. It was exciting, felt taboo, and risky, as though she were a wild creature who might suddenly change her mind and bolt.

I looked back again, stunned once more at her size and height. She looked down at me slightly, and I was six feet. She had a muscular power build with thick thighs and broad shoulders. Modest breasts, my favourite. And so very, very pretty, even without the gorgeous blood red lipstick on her full lips. I thought of those lips wrapped around me. Would I feel her tenuousness, any hesitancy or reluctance from her? Distaste? I'd admired and been aroused by watching female porn stars give head, but watching a man's mouth do so was a little gross to me, as impure as my heterosexuality is. Despite my love of making men suck my toes.

I let myself in, doffed my chisel-toe boots, turned on the stairway light and descended, making way for her to take the landing. She entered and saw just a glimpse of my apartment and gasped. I have a very creative and startling space. Everywhere you look you see Lego sculptures large and tiny, arranged as if for a gallery curator's visit. The sculptures depict superheroes in the opposite gender, nude cyborg shemales, carnivorous trees, and monsters made of bone. Creepy by earily pretty. She looked at me, eyebrows raised. "Wow. Oh, my God, look at all the models you have bagged and stored! These are all so amazing, Keith."

I let her roam my space like the feline she was. She kept stopping to look at specific sculptures, but her mission was clearly to find the comfortable spaces to be in my apartment. The small, cozy nook of a space was my favourite so far and was full of leather furniture, brown covers and pillows, a good queen-size bed, and a big square table with ongoing Lego builds on it.

"Where am I going to blow you?" She ran her fingers across my chest. She was calming down, and starting to take the offensive the way she tended to. A lion.

"You could hit your knees where you stand, or I could get you a drink and we can talk for second about this."

"Okay. Am I moving too fast? I guess I'm ready now so I want to do this before I chicken out."

"You were thinking of chickening out? That surprises me. I thought you were calm as a cup of water."

"I want to see the infamous feet of the master trampler. Take your socks off, old man."

I laughed and obliged her. Slid out of my argyle socks and was barefoot in my jeans and T-Shirt.

She looked at me with mischief in her eyes and smiled.

"I have to do something right now I've dreamed about doing. Then I'll swallow your load," she said. Kneeling and then spreading onto hands and knees. She looked up at me from the floor. "Do you know what I've dreamed about doing for you?"

"Show me," I said.

She looked at my feet and then bent low until I could feel her breath on my toes.I looked at her powerful back and shoulders and waited to see what treat I was in for. I felt warm, moist lips hug the tip of my big toe, holding it between her lips for a while. I thought something was wrong for a moment, but I relaxed when I felt her lips suck the tip of my toe, and then I felt the tip of her tongue pressing the tip of my big toe like a button. I raised my foot slowly, keeping my heel on the wooden tiles of my living space. She let my big toe come away from her mouth and waited to see what I was trying to do. I pointed my foot upwards, toes about thirty degrees from the floor. She smiled at me. "Ah, I see. Thanks," she said. She took my big toe into her mouth again and moved her lips back and forth along my toe, her lips reaching past my big toe and hugging the ball of my foot and my arch before she disengaged.

"How is that feeling?" she said. Her eyes were alight with arousal and anticipation of my answer.

"Fucking amazing. I've never had a woman volunteer to suck my toes never mind go down on me."

She grinned and looked back down at my feet. She brought her face next to the foot she'd been sucking and dried it with her hair. She didn't look up from her work as she wrapped her long black hair around my wet big toe and squeezed it gently until she'd soaked her spit into her hair. She was as thorough and unhurried about drying my toe as she had been wetting it.

I took a risk. I took my toe from her fist and dug my toes into her scalp and clenched her thick, wavy hair between them. Then I pulled her head with my foot until it was on the floor. She was on her stomach now, face turned to the side laying on the floor, my toes pressing her scalp and pushing her face against the warm floor.

I heard her breathing quicken, but not with fear. She was enjoying it.

"How's that feeling?" I asked her.

"Pretty hot," she said, her words sounding far away coming from under my foot.

"Good. Because you'll be doing lots of foot and floor kissing on camera for my devoted audience to enjoy. They're going to eat our clips up!" I pressed down on her head a little harder to make the point that I was cruel but measured in my deeds. Then I released her. Felt her thick, velvety hair running between my toes as I lifted my toes from her scalp.

Then she surprised me. She sighed deeply and dove at my feet, grasped me around my ankles, and drove her tongue between my toes. I let her and didn't bother to lift my foot off the floor for her to suck. She was pushing her tongue between my toes hard and pushing past them to lick the warm veneer floor of my living room. She made whining sounds as she worked so hard with her tongue. What was fellatio going to feel like from this demonic woman? She was so full of sexuality and selfish indulgence. I loved it. She knew what she needed from a very particular kind of man and had found it in me. I felt completely comfortable letting this beauty debase herself for me.

She stopped as suddenly as she had started, and was standing so quickly I started. "Wow," I said.

"Karate," she said. "I'm a fifth degree black belt."

"Wow," I said. Stupidly.

"Wow," she aped.

"Okay, okay. But my mind boggles at the barefoot action you probably enjoyed growing up in a dojo."

"Totally. I learned I love to use my feet on people. It's a turn on. I learned to love male feet—no idea why. I'm gay, so shouldn't I be attracted to female feet?"

"Like I said, the mind boggles. Congrats: you're fucking weird as all hell. Like me."

"Thanks, old guy."

"Old man, get it right. It's your pet name."

"Who say's it's a pet name? I just think it's abusive. That's how I hoped it would feel."

I made myself stop saying a third "wow." She was baldly stating her intent to inflict at least a minor hurt upon me.

"Are you a sociopath?" I asked.

"What's a sociopath again?"

"As I understand it, it's a fundamental impermeability and indifference of a person to society's moral or artistic standards. I'm a sociopath. Nothing to be ashamed of. Amputation is amazing."

"Wow," Erin said.

I declined to ape her Wow even in self-defence. I would act on revenge more swiftly than I would self-defence. With revenge, you are steering the boat. In self-defence, the best you can hope for is to deny another's will, not manifest your own. Revenge is an arrow in flight.

"You clearly have a dark side, young lady."

"Says the infamous Victor Black. King of male tramplers. He who lives to feed people his feet. Nothing dark there. Degradation?"

"I hand it out, you take it. Opposite sides of the same coin. And you know both sides of that coin." Moral neutralization managed nicely. She stared at me a little stunned. She had no answer to that. She was young. Probably really smart and sophisticated, but young. But I wasn't her big brother or her dad. And she was a grown woman getting off on our shared kinks happily.

"Hey, you all right?" I found I cared. I liked her. Sociopath that she was. Just because you are a sociopath does not at all mean you like the company of sociopaths. This one intrigued me.

"You're old," she said, pouting.

"And you're saying this to me why?" I wondered if she'd seen me in a new light. A very unflattering one.

"I find that really hot," she said. Then she grabbed my head and kissed me hard and wet. I was in a tongue dance with her I could not keep up with. She was so overwhelmingly strong. Her tongue! I had felt it when she was licking my toes while my foot was flat on the floor.

I got hard really fast. Crazy. I didn't feel turned on. I felt overwhelmed and a bit shocked. But I was getting rock hard. Her hand felt for my cock and handled it like it was hers. That got me even harder. I was afraid I was going to come. She released my tongue and let me live.

She pushed me by the pelvis onto my bed and lept on my like a leopard. She was two powerful but womanly hands working my belt, vanishing my jeans and boxers, and blowing me.

"So I'm your first cock?"

She was sucking me with no attention to performance for the visual. She was all wetness, warmth, and a very snug rubbing of her lips and tongue up and down my shaft. She took my cock out of her mouth and held it like a microphone as she spoke.

"You're my first cock, okay? Go tweet it."

"I think I will after I give you a few swallows worth. That's what's coming, you know. Your first come shot. Awesome. Go back to what you were doing. It was more fun than talking with you." Ouch. I regretted it, but felt I needed to establish some boundaries with this fireball of a woman.

She smiled and then grinned. "Nice one, old man," she said.

She did as I told her. She started right where she left off, the same oral grip on my cock that she'd used before, equal parts tongue and lips gliding on her spit. I came so hard it worried me that I would really be serving her a lousy first experience of come swallowing. She kept sucking, and I felt her swallowing in her contact with me after the third or fourth spray.

"Mmm..." she said.

"Mmm good or bad?" I whispered as I continued to spray her mouth and tongue.

"Very good," she said. I was still coming. A jet hit her on the lips and my come slid down her chin. She belly laughed. I kept ejaculating as she laughed and kept hold of my cock, made no effort to control where the semen landed. Lots of it landed on her, and she laughed all through it. It was in her jeans and black tank top. She didn't care in the least.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Victor Black, for making a fantasy come true. I'm now your come slut. Agreed?"

"Are you sure you aren't moving too fast again?" I was elated at her words. I had found gold and perhaps stood to risk my heart on an immovable one. This was getting more fun, and more dangerous.