Making Lesbian Erin My Fuck Doll Ch. 02

Story Info
Erin sells me on her desire to be my fuck doll.
2.3k words
3.29
13k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the boss. Lead the dance."

"Okay. If you don't mind sharing this with me, can you tell me why or how an attractive woman like you who's gay is so aroused by an older man and sucking his toes and being roughed up?"

"I was waiting for that one. The white elephant in the room. Okay. I hope you believe this. I don't sleep with men, don't plan on sleeping with you, but I love male feet, and abuse at the hands of a man. I'm attracted to women, but being abused by a woman holds no credibility to my fetish brain. I need to take an old-fashioned hetero wife beating. I don't want to be a 'lifestyle' live-in slave, but I would get turned on by being made to clean your place. But most of all, I want to share my sexual depravity with gay women who will be fucking outraged and see me as this utter traitor to my own sexuality!"

"So you like to stir the pot?"

"No, not really. It's just a means to an end—arousal. I don't want change or gender fluidity. I like things just the way they are. I just love that I'll be staring in the camera and the forty women who know me and want me will watch me lusting after your feet, being manhandled by you, victimized and degraded. That's hot. I'm a strong woman in life; surprise, surprise, I like to be a doormat in the bedroom. And for the whole world to see!"

"So are feet the only part of men you like?

"No, but the rest just lumps together, except the cock. I love the cock and seeing it swell and harden. Women just get wet and a tiny little button swells. The cock is more dramatic! And I love male ejaculation, watching men come. I think the load is beautiful, and I've invited my male friends to masturbate on my face before just to feel used, but in a safe environment with a person I trust."

"Did the friendship change after you did it. Had them come on your face for a thrill?"

"Yeah, both times. Kevin expected me to just open up and suck his cock after we met for beers. After all, I'd knelt in front of him while he stroked it an inch from my chin."

"So what did you do?"

"I wiped all his come off his cock with my hand and gave him a little come show. You know."

"Pretend I don't."

She blushed. What sort of person takes risk after risk in conversation with a stranger and isn't immune to her own stories and lurid details?

"Okay... It's hard to just say it. I let myself trip out and rubbed his come into my face like expensive moisturizer while I looked at him. He got so turned on watching me do it that it turned me on and I kept it up until it dried and I washed. We did it several times, but I never tasted his come, never swallowed it, never gave him head. I offered to get him off with my hand but he preferred to do it to me all by himself!"

"A gentleman."

"Truly. Are you a gentleman, Mr. Victor Black?"

"It hasn't been my biggest thrill, but I get it from the degradee's point of view. I love eating pussy and making a show of all the woman's come on my face. I hope it turns them on instead of grossing them out."

"Oh, that's hot, Mr. Black. That's plenty hot."

She looked at me admiringly, and with bald desire. She was thinking about my going down on her.

"I think we could talk turn-ons all night, but I think for this evening we should stay focussed on the first shoot. What to expect. Cool?"

She feigned a sad look, that was not so feigned. "Aw, Mr. Black, I want to talk sex all night!"

"With a straight guy and you're a gay woman. That's fair."

She stabbed me in the chest, right in the sternum, her nail feeling like it was pressing bone. It hurt a little. And she held it there a heartbeat or two too long for comfort. She might not even know it, but she was a switch. Like me. Not the same kind of switch, but she knew sadistic pleasures.

"Are you going to slap me now?" I asked?

"Is that an invitation?"

"Your last was pretty amazing."

"I'm going to make you wait, although I don't think I should slap you in a match we shoot. That should be you slapping me. Oh, my God. I'm getting turned on just saying that."

"Calm down, Erin. I love how enthusiastic you are. Here's how it'll go. We'll play wrestle, low intensity, just to get comfortable with each others strength so we know how much strength to use to stay in a sub/dom role. I'll show you your basic wrestling holds you can try on me, but I'll mostly be stepping all over you and kicking you—not to worry, it's just a dull stamp on your face with a soft sole."

"I know. I've seen your clips, remember? Loads of them. Those light pats on the head with your foot on the female models don't interest me. I think I wouldn't be able to even pretend."

For the first time I felt as though this arrangement might not come to pass. I wasn't willing to guarantee her a level of intensity she might not be able to take.

"You've wrestled? So you can be thrown and use your power. But have you been kicked in the face? It's a jolt, even using the soft ball of the foot."

"No, but I want to try it."

"There's no way to do it halfway. I'll be kicking you in the face, on the cheek and forehead. Matches involve me kicking you around the mat or ring, standing on your face, raking my toes across your breasts and face. Twisting the ball of my foot on your mouth. Finally, you suck my toes, lick my feet."

"Check, check, check. I'm so into this," she said.

"Okay, ask me anything."

"Anything?" she said, smirking.

"I'm open minded and I'm sure you must have some questions about how something like this works."

"Okay. I hope I don't scare you off, because this is a fucking chance of lifetime to be in these clips for an audience," she said, taking my hand in both of hers.

"I want to be in one of these footdom videos with you domming me and fucking me at the same time. I've had the hottest dreams about that. Want to hear one?"

"You remember, I said this was really kinky but safe porn. No nudity."

"Yeah." She looked deflated. "What if I offered to finance it, pay for the ring rental, and obviously not charge you for acting in it because you aren't comfortable releasing the video?"

"Ah..." I was speechless. She looked disappointed to the point where I thought her real object was just to sleep with me and pave the way to that by indulging my fetish and modeling for me.

"Are you even into feet. Male feet?"

"Not before yours. I liked women's feet. But I'm a total dom with women and make them suck my toes, which they gladly do, every girl I've been with. I still like women's feet, but I stick to massaging them. I would never want a woman I was with to feel like she could dom me by worshipping her feet. But a hot guy. That's really hot."

"So what's so special about me?"

"The way you use your feet and treat people. That's how I use women now, the way you use men. Full force, feet on face, on breasts, toes in pussy, forced foot worship. The bitches love it. But I'll never have your imagination. The way you bent Harvey over the side of the ring with your foot and just wiped your foot on his cheek four times really hard, mushing his face each time. The guy was clearly into it and having the time of his life. I loved the simple bullying abuse you gave with your feet.

"As I watched more of your clips, I wanted to be the one under your feet, feel you dig your toes into my throat, feel you take me by the hair and make me floss between your toes with my tongue, like you did to that muscle shark, Danny. It was twice as hot that you were manhandling a bigger man."

I was aroused and listening carefully to every word that dripped from her full, kissable lips. She saw it. Smiled. Not smirked, as she was always doing. Just smiled.

"You believe me. Good. You believe I really get your fetish. I love the humiliation only a man's feet can give me. And you're the man with the mind and the feet I want."

"I doubted for a second that you were really that into feet. I thought it was more extreme submission. Maybe that's part of it."

"I want to submit too, but I want to be bulldozed as I fight to try to keep from being used and abused, and I want to be punished hard and degraded and spat on for daring to fight back."

I was very turned on by this attractive, very liberated woman. I was flattered to be the subject of her passion.

"You had the job, and have it, as my jobber. We'll have a ball, I think. But where does sex come into it for you. Is this more of the sort of fun you had with your male friends giving you facials?"

"No. With you I want your come in my mouth for everyone to see, pooling on my tongue, and I want the world to see me swallowing it and loving it. It's more degrading to me if I'm going down on a man given that I'm gay and supposed to love women. I can't wait for the forty dykes I'm friends with and sleep with to watch me sucking cock and swallowing your load.

"But getting back to sex. Being fucked by a guy and treated like a sex doll is really the ultimate degradation because I'm handing myself to a man and not a woman. Which I would never do for a woman. I just couldn't get into it. You've burned all your fetishes for degrading people with your feet into my kinky mind. I've got to live them, and my own emerging fantasies, like giving the world come shows with your load, for just one example. Do you want to hear a few scenarios?"

"We can talk, and I'm enjoying listening, but no promises on the action we can film. I'm interested in your financing these vids and I'll pay for the camera person. That's the least I can do for having sex with a beautiful woman with imagination and a pretty mind."

"I think you have a sexy mind," Erin said. "Here's just one thing I've dreamed of. You've stood on my face with no support from the ropes for like twenty seconds, and I feel all this pressure on my face. Then you step off, and my whole face is numb. There are fans watching, cheering and laughing at what you're doing to me, a woman. Then you pick me up by the hair, and pull me, crawling, to the corner. You put your toes on my hairline and drag them down my face, pulling my bottom lip down hard, really hurting, like five times, one after another, fast, and slow. I start to cry, but it's not from the pain, it's the exhilaration of giving up control after having my will beaten out of me by your cruel feet.

"I hug my face to your cock, which is rock hard and pointing up past your wrestling trunks. Don't worry if you're not well hung. That's just how it happens in the dream.

"I grasp each of your buttocks and hug your pelvis to my face, worshipping you, surrendering and showing it by kneeling to you and bowing to your penis. Adoring it with my face. You take your cock out and jam it into my mouth so hard it hits the back of my throat an gags me. I cough, eyes tear, and I gag, almost wretching. I recover, but you bang the head of your dick on my face the whole time I'm fighting throwing up. Then I open up and start sucking like an angel, like my mouth was made for sucking your cock. You come soon, in spurt after spurt that hits my mouth everywhere. I let it fill my mouth until the sperm is flowing over my bottom lip. It's a big, big load. At least that's what I fantasize about. It's not the volume of come or the thickness of the cock I care about—it's the genuine abusive treatment."

"You've sold me completely. Look, this talk was important, and I've really enjoyed it, but I need to run," I said. I was getting exhausted by being endlessly turned on by this woman who could just be an amazing tease. The acid test was whether a model showed for a shoot or not.

"Can I ask something?" Erin said.

"Sure."

"Can I give you an amazing blowjob at your place? I'm just dying to feel used. I've never really tried it, and you feel safe. So I'm eager. For your come. I want to leave your apartment with the taste of your semen in my mouth—I'll savour it until I get home."

"Well, I like you. You're hot. If you want to play with an old man like me, let's play."

"Yay!" She clapped and bounced up and down on her seat.

"I live At Duffen and Clair, so it's just a short bus from Clair Station. Coming? Got your coffee?" I was standing and ready to go.

She gathered herself quickly, flashed some keys in my face, and told me she'd drive.