All Comments on 'Making Love in the City of Love'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 19 years ago
city of love

... on valentines day? somebody had their

thinking cap on <grin> very good story~

when you start a story out that they just

won the lottery it could flow anywhere,

and Paris would be the ultimate lovers tale

great story, thanks for the journey

good luck and happy lovers day~

Art (~_*)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice.

Makes a pleasant change from the rampant lust usual to the stories here (not that I don't enjoy them also!). A positive story of love.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Good effort!

Could this be an entry for the Valentines Day Contest?! I don't know, tune in and find out, Robin!

I really like his speaking French during their love-making to add ambiance (sic) to the scene. Having been to Paris a couple of times at least I also enjoyed the fact they didn't as for "a glass of wot wan, sil vooos plate!" :-)

Magnifique!

Bon Chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a lovely story!

This was the very first story I read on Literotica - beautiful story, set in a beautiful city, written beautifully...romantic AND sexual... It reminded me of the relationship that my husband and I share - and a romantic trip that we too had made to Paris. You're the first addition to my "Favourite authors" list! Keep up the great work.

From Shammi

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Romance at its best.

Great sensual narrative, beautiful location. What more can you ask for? Enjoyed every word!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Paris...

Great minds think alike! I keep saying I want to take my boyfriend to Paris one of these years... we've both been, before we met each other, and we weren't with anyone then... now it's time to enjoy the City of Love the way you did!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
And Now

I want to go to Paris!! Delightful story Sir, thank you :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous