Making Love to my Stepson

Story Info
Shared grief turns into love on a cross country train trip.
4.7k words
4.71
49.7k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,773 Followers

Greetings!

Like everything that I write, this short story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about std's, or the need for birth control.

Kathleen is forty-one years old, and her stepson Elias is twenty-nine.

I wrote this all in one sitting with an audio called 'Riding a train at night' playing in the background.

I hope you enjoy!

IsabellaEmily

~~

His fingers pushed into the elastic waist band of my panties, and any resolve I had evaporated as they pushed through my thatch of pubic hair and ran along my slit.

"You're wet." He whispered, and I spread my legs and moaned as he pushed a finger up into me.

"We shouldn't." I whispered back, involuntarily rolling my hips as my body contradicted my words.

The heat deep inside my belly spread through my body, and the erotic warmth made me acknowledge what I'd been fighting for a while now.

I not only wanted this, but I needed it.

I pressed myself closer to him and grabbed his shoulders, a ribbon of pleasure tightening in my cunt as his fingers brushed along my sensitive lips, and I moaned in response to the need growing within me.

The berth swayed gently in our sleeper car, as the train rocked back and forth with a gentle and soothing motion, and I realized he was fingering me in the same soft rhythm.

I put my hand to the back of his head, and he dipped his head down and nuzzled his mouth against the fabric of the oversized t-shirt I'd worn to sleep in.

I felt his lips tug at my breast through the cotton shirt, and I heard myself let out a throaty moan as my nipple responded to his hot breath.

"Eli! Elias!" I whispered.

I tried to convince myself that I was pleading with him to stop, but in my heart, I knew I didn't want that. I wanted to savor every sensation and touch and feeling that came my way in this dark train car.

"What do you want?" he asked softly, his voice vibrating gently against my hot chest.

His fingers rubbed at my wet cunt, and one of his fingers probed inside again and brushed against a bundle of nerve endings that caused every muscle in my body to tense.

His other hand grabbed at the cotton fabric of the extra-large t-shirt where it bunched near my hip as he bit at my nipple, and I closed my eyes as a tingling sensation rolled through me.

I groaned again, and instead of answering him with words I lifted my ass from the bed, he pulled the long shirt up and drug his fingers across my hot skin.

When he found my breast and rolled my nipple between his fingers I shuddered and pushed my hand down his back and into the elastic waist band of his shorts.

He kissed my breast gently, his tongue licking at the edge of my areola, and I pulled his body towards me, and when I felt his stiff cock poke against my thigh I lunged down and put my mouth against his.

The kiss was an acknowledgement that this was going to happen.

Before that either of us could have pushed the other away, and made excuses about the night, the close quarters, the circumstances and the emotions surrounding them, or our own lives away from each other.

But when our mouths found each other in the dark, we weren't just touching each other because our bodies were physically close. We were two individuals making the choice to share, cause, and experience physical pleasure together.

The kiss was soft and passionate and gentle and lustful all at once, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as we began to breath hard.

I sat up as he rose to his knees and working together, we pulled my t-shirt off, pulling our mouths away from each other only long enough for it to pass over my head.

He immediately began to kiss me again, and I lowered myself to the bed and pulled him with me, kissing back at his hungry mouth as I felt the thrill of him roughly pressing me down against the bunk.

I hooked my thumbs into the waist band of my panties and lifted my hips as he helped me pull them down, at the same time tugging his own shorts down and off.

Our mouths never broke contact, and I moaned and ran my fingers through his chest hair as I felt his erection poke against my thigh.

Still kissing him I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his hot shaft, whimpering at the feeling of its unyielding thickness, thrilling as my touch made him groan against my mouth.

I tugged at him urgently, and I pushed his cock against my wet hole as my hips rolled again with animalistic hunger. He lunged forward as I pushed my tongue into his mouth, and his cock suddenly pushed into me and filled me up.

I grasped his shoulders as he lowered his body to mine, still kissing me as he began to pump in and out of me.

I moved with him, whimpering against his mouth as my body accepted each thrust, and delighting as he responded to the needful way I pushed up against him as my hole began to throb around his cock.

Over the gentle sound of the train wheels clacking along the metal tracks, we heard the train whistle blow as if it was way off in the distance.

With the easy rhythm that the rocking train car provided, we kissed passionately. Our open mouths urged each other on as our bodies moved faster and with more intensity with each passing moment.

My hands gripped his hips tightly, as if to make sure he wouldn't stop pushing his hard cock in and out of my hot wetness.

He cupped my breast possessively with one hand while circling my body with his other arm.

In a sudden burst of light, the train rocketed through the lights of a small town before plunging back into the near total darkness.

As the light briefly flooded into our compartment, he pinched my nipple and moaned into my mouth as if that was the motivation we each needed to start to squeeze and fuck at each other with greater speed.

I lost track of time, fucking myself up at him as his cock slid through my sensitive hole, causing my tingling clit to throb as the pressure within it grew.

Our bodies moved with an intense but steady rhythm as we each responded to the inevitable pleasure that was building within us.

After several long minutes, when I wondered how much more I could stand, the train whistle suddenly blew again, and he began to pound against me with an even greater urgency.

I broke the kiss and gasped for air as the most intense orgasm of my life suddenly tore through me, and it went on and on and on as I bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming.

He started to fuck into me even faster and rougher, and that caused my pleasure to become almost painfully intense, and then he pushed his mouth against my throat as my orgasmic contractions finally began to recede.

"I....I.....it's gonna!" he whispered.

"Yes!" I urged. "Do it! Let me feel you!"

He grunted then and I felt a burst of wet heat deep in my cunt, and I sobbed in silent ecstasy as spurt after spurt of his slippery semen flooded up into me.

And then he stopped and pulled his cock out of me, easing himself down beside me in the narrow bunk, as we wrapped our arms around one another in the dark, listening to the sound of our heavy breathing and the steady train sounds.

~

I snuggled up next to him and nestled my mouth against his throat.

His arms were around me as we lay on our sides, and I sighed in deep contentment, feeling the pleasant chill as the air in our compartment dried my sweaty skin.

I shifted against him, pressing my leg against his body, and feeling the delicious drip of his thick semen as it trickled out of my cunt and ran down my thigh.

"That was lovely." I whispered. "Thank you."

He ran his fingers along my spine and kissed my ear softly.

"I liked it too." He whispered back. "A lot."

I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his chest hair, kissing his throat softly. His fingers played through my hair, and in the dark train compartment I had a sudden and unexpected swell of emotion.

I felt an intense connection to him in a way that surprised me, but instead of trying to understand it I shifted against him and pressed my mouth to his.

With my eyes still closed I kissed him passionately, pushing my tongue against his, and thrilling at the feeling of his strong hands gripping me and pulling me with him as he rolled onto his back with me on top of him.

Sixty seconds ago I'd felt certain that we were about to fall asleep, and now I felt his cock, almost impossibly erect again, as it poked against the back of my thigh.

"Oh Elias." I groaned.

"Shhh." He pushed his lips against my neck.

I sat up astride his body, lifting myself up and feeling his cockhead brush against the opening of my still wet hole. I pushed myself down around him and his hands held my hips as I began to rock gently back and forth.

His cock was hard and thick and nestled against a spot so deep and tender in this position that I forced myself to move slowly, savoring every motion of his body, my rolling hips, and the train.

Occasionally a flash of light would come through the window as we moved through the night, and as we passed a traffic crossing the room flooded with light and I saw Eli staring up at me.

In the brief flash of light, he had to see how stiff my nipples were as I moved gently up and down on him, thrilling to the feeling of his strong hands holding my body while I panted and moaned and ground against him.

As our eyes adjusted back to the darkness of our compartment, we each moaned at the same time, responding to the feeling of his throbbing cock pushing up into my clenching womanhood.

His hand moved along my thigh, and I reached down and our fingers entwined together, and I lunged forward and kissed his mouth as I started to grind my cunt around his cock with an even greater urgency.

He moved me at an angle in the darkness, and I thought for a moment that he was going to roll me over and get on top of me again.

Instead, I felt one of my legs press between his as my head pushed into the corner of the berth, and from below he started to thrust up into me, so much deeper than I would have thought possible from that angle.

I felt his fingers circle around my nipple as his other hand squeezed mine, and I choked back a scream and moaned against the pillow as he started to fuck me faster and faster in the darkness.

"Eli! Eli! Eli!" I grunted in time with the sound the train wheels made on the steel rails below us.

He pinched my nipple and moved more aggressively under me, and I suddenly felt an orgasm swell up deep inside my clitoris and I humped back at him, squealing uncontrollably as the pleasure rose and rose and rose within me.

It twisted with more and more pressure until it suddenly broke and washed through me, explosion after explosion causing me to tingle and spasm as my cunt clenched around his thrusting cock.

And then he pulled me to him and sat up, and I grabbed his shoulders as he bit my nipple and used his arms to help me fuck up and down on his lap, and I dug my nails into his back as I came again, crying out with my mouth against his ear.

He pushed me back onto the narrow bunk, and my head was at the foot of the bed as he moved on top of me, pushing his cock into me again as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I held on tight as he began to slam his cock into my cunt.

He pounded against me like an out of control machine, and I heard myself sob as physical pleasure pushed through me and an emotional satisfaction I hadn't imagined possible gripped my heart.

Suddenly the train whistle blew and he groaned into my ear and I felt a flood of his hot cum burst within me, pumping all along my cunt as his cock spurted and spurted and throbbed and pulsed inside me.

And then we were clutching at each other and panting and as we felt the train slow, and as it stopped we froze in place, as if the brief stop for passengers to get on or off was some sort of mandatory time out in our lovemaking.

And then after a few minutes the train lurched again into motion, and Eli pulled me with him and we returned our heads to the correct end of the narrow berth.

"It's cold." I whispered, shivering.

He pulled a blanket over the two of us and I put my head on his chest, feeling even more of his orgasmic release drip out of me and onto his leg.

He kissed my forehead, and I smiled in the dark.

"I love you, Elias." I said softly.

"And I love you too." He whispered.

It wasn't long before I heard his steady breathing turn even deeper, and I knew he was asleep.

I lay there in the soothing sounds and motion of the train and wondered about the strange chain of events that had led to this night of this trip.

~

I was forty-one years old, and Elias was twenty-nine.

I don't imagine anyone who saw us together even noticed our age difference. I looked a few years younger than I was and Eli had always carried himself with a certain maturity that made him seem older than he was.

As I lay there in the dark though, with his naked body pressed against my own it wasn't the age difference between us that filled my thoughts.

It was the fact that he was my stepson.

I had married his father ten years ago, meeting Elias for the first time at our wedding when he came home on leave from the Army to be his father's best man.

It was a second marriage for both of us, and it had been a happy one.

Eli's mother had died fifteen years before Michael met me, and Eli was thrilled that his father had found someone to share life with.

My first husband had died while on active duty, and I'd spent several years resigned to a life of loneliness when Michael walked into my accounting practice off the street and asked for my help.

He ran his own business and had moved two years earlier, but had continued to file his own taxes without realizing that they were assessed differently in his new county of residence.

He hadn't owed a lot of money, but the penalties and fees were adding up rapidly by the time he was made aware of the mistake, and he thought he might need some professional help to make sure it was straightened out as fast as possible and correctly.

It took me three phone calls and a half hour to print and fill out the new forms he needed, and when I told him what it would cost him, he was amazed it wasn't more.

I'd teased him by telling him he could always overpay if he really wanted to, and that quickly turned into a dinner invitation.

Six months later we were getting married, and for a decade we were deliriously happy together.

In that time Elias finished his enlistment and then finished his degree, staying in touch with us through frequent phone calls and video chats.

And then one day Michael went out to grab some takeout and got hit by a drunk driver.

For the second time in my life, I was paralyzed by grief, and Elias showed up and took charge, making arrangements to have his father's ashes shipped out west for burial on the family's ranch.

Three nights before we were supposed to leave for our trip west, I broke down crying in the kitchen, and Eli had wrapped his arms around me and taken me to the couch, where we spent the night together wrapped in blankets and talking in front of the fireplace.

We spent twenty-four hours talking about life, and relationships, and the future, and our plans, and the weird connection we felt to each other even though we weren't technically related.

It had been my idea to take the train west, simply because I craved the scenery and quiet solitude that a train trip could provide.

Elias had been kind enough to cash in his plane ticket so I wouldn't have to travel alone, but a screwup with his ticket landed him without a first class compartment of his own when we changed trains for the final two days of the trip.

Over dinner I offered to share my private compartment with him, assuring him that there was nothing strange about a stepson and stepmother sleeping in bunk beds in the same train car.

He'd joined me and we turned the lights off and I crawled into the upper berth and got undressed except for my panties and the extra-long t-shirt I used as a nightgown.

But a few minutes later Eli had asked me if I wanted to share a nightcap.

I crawled back down to sit on the lower berth with him in the dark as he poured from a bottle into the paper coffee cups that came with the room.

We toasted his father and then sat in comfortable silence looking out the dark window, commenting now and then on the occasional small town or farm that we passed.

"I've never traveled by train before." He said. "This is kind of nice. It's very soothing."

"I love it." I said. "Your father and I took a lot of trips like this, and so did my first husband and I. The only problem is that the rocking back and forth always makes me so...."

"It makes you what?" he asked, after I trailed off.

"I'm sorry." I said, glad he couldn't see me blushing in the darkness. "I was about to overshare."

"Well overshare away." He said. "Total honesty, remember?"

He was referencing what had become an inside prompt between the two of us over the past several days, as we'd dug into each other's pasts and pried into the grief we shared and the things we cared about and were afraid of.

"Fine." I said with a rueful smile. "I'll tell you. But it has to do with physical loneliness and something I've always liked to do on a train. Do you still want to know?"

"So you're saying that train travel makes you horny?" he asked softly. "That's nothing you should be ashamed of. I'm just glad then that I'm not the only one."

"You can't blame the train." I told him, suppressing a laugh. "You've been horny for days. I first noticed it on the couch the other night."

"I didn't intend to respond that way." He protested with a laugh. "It's just being close to you, especially getting to know you like I have, it's caused me to be....hell I don't know."

"I can't describe it either, but I understand what you mean." I said softly. "It's not just being horny. That's part of it, but there's more. Being close to you makes me...."

I trailed off again, suddenly wondering if I'd be comfortable with this conversation if it went where I felt like it was going.

"More than horny?" he whispered. "Wanting a real connection? But with someone that you trust and really like?"

And then I set my empty cup aside and reached over to hug him, and as if it was the most natural thing in the world he put his arms around me and pulled me close and I lay down with him, both of us stretching out in the narrow bottom berth.

We lay together for several minutes, and then he started to run his fingers along my arm, and I put my hand on his flat belly and felt myself respond to the heat of being so close to man who was wearing only a pair of shorts.

And somehow the hug that had started as comfort, had become something else, and I realized that maybe it had been something else right from the start.

From even before we toasted his father in the dark.

Maybe even before I invited him to sleep in my private compartment.

He touched my leg and I moved onto my back and spread my legs as his fingers roamed up to the heat of my vulva, and he cupped it through my panties.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, but his hand didn't move.

I pressed myself harder against his hand and moaned softly.

"Maybe you shouldn't be." I whispered, putting my hand against his and pressing it against me even harder.

~

And now we were both naked, in the narrow bed, and instead of shame I felt myself flush with fresh warmth as I moved my thighs, remembering the passion and gentleness and physical pleasure of our recent lovemaking.

I hoped he wouldn't wake up ashamed, because even though I wasn't sure what exactly the future held for us, I knew that getting through the next several days had just gotten a bit easier for me.

I closed my eyes and pressed myself against his sleeping body, realizing as I dozed off to sleep that I sort of hoped he'd wake up in the night and fuck me again.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,773 Followers
12