All Comments on 'Making Love to my Stepson'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

I had sex on a train once. But that was in Britain, not the US, so I had to make do with sitting on the wash hand basin in a cramped toilet whilst the guy who was fucking me struggled to keep his balance and avoid hitting his head on the sloping ceiling! I don't suppose if I wrote this episode up that it would be half so erotic or as entertaining as IsabellaEmily's beautifully written almost-incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Taking a sleeper train with someone IS incomparable. Boring as hell alone. Trying to remedy that in transit was always unsuccessful for me. Then again, I doubt you would have that problem (chuckle). Thanks again!!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I so love what you’ve written here. I’ve ALWAYS been a sucker for a great love story, and this one, even as it’s a little on the shorter side still fits the bill quite nicely.

You never disappoint when it comes to your descriptions of two (or more) bodies mating and copulating together. The heat from Kathleen and Elias’ fucking in the train car comes across as extremely erotic!!!

Another thing; I’m really glad I’ve favorited you so I get notifications of when your fabulous stories are published. I wouldn’t want to miss any of them!!

As a newer writer myself here on Literotica, I gain inspiration from great writers like you to try to effectively put into words the thoughts and scenarios that are in my head. It is an interesting process isn’t it?

Five stars for sure on this one ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

So beautiful, and so right

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 stars. I loved it.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 1 year ago

I liked this story quite a bit Thanks for sharing. I'm just not sure why it's in the incest/taboo category. The woman married a man with a 19 year old son who was already in the army and not living at home. I imagine in the sons mind she was his father's wife not really a new mother. Nothing really taboo about it and not incest at all. Still a nice quick read that was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why chicken out on the real incest? So you had to make her that much older than him?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Awesome! Brings back fond memories. Thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a beautiful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Very Nice

Loved the story 5 stars

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

A stimulating combination of erotica and romance!

Hot and lovely….

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, at least there was love involved, not a cock cage, humiliation, and infidelity.

LoveNSquelchesLoveNSquelchesover 1 year ago

This may surprise you coming from a man.

It's a good, well-written story. My suggestion would be to add foreplay, build up, before the sex.

lastman416lastman416over 1 year ago

Incredible description and emotion conveyed with words. Fantastic. I somewhat echo previous comments when I say that I don’t understand why this is I’m the Incest/Taboo category. The step-relationship seems incidental, and not really important to the story you’ve beautifully written. It almost feels like you had more of this story in your mind than what was conveyed in text.

Maybe there’s more chapters to come that utilizes the fact that he is her stepson? Even if not, a great, well-written story. Thanks!

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyover 1 year agoAuthor

Let me address those complaining that this story doesn’t belong in the incest category.

It is in that category because that is what several Literotica mods, Literotica authors, and Literotica readers have told me they prefer, and because that is what I prefer as the author.

Literotica will allow me to put it into another category. Instead of two or three complaints about stepmother/stepson not really being incest however, I will get dozens of comments complaining that the story should be in the incest genre. Two or three complaints/downvotes are far preferable to me than dozens.

Whether it meets the technical definition of incest or not, MANY readers consider sexual relationships between stepfamily members (even those who first met as adults) to be incestuous.

Submitting it in the ‘incest’ category is a choice I made, and a choice I stand by. I agree that it doesn’t meet the technical definition of incest, but I also see the logic of those who claim it meets the ‘erotic’ definition of incest.

Literotica charges me NOTHING to write and publish the kind of stories that I enjoy writing here, just as they charge you NOTHING to read them, so anything I can do to limit the number of complaints they get about me or one of my stories seems well worth the effort.

You may not agree with this decision. I hope you can understand it.

IsabellaEmily

ironic990ironic990over 1 year ago

Great story, great writing…I loved it! The only conflict I had was the description of the “scalding shower”. I’ve had a few en suite Amtrak showers, and none of them even approached the heat of your story! 😅❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a 14 year senior woman as an affair and loved her very much. She was not related but could have been. I think I will leave the details for you to fathom.

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Love this story, one of all time favorites by this incredible author. There is so much packed into this short story. Love the beginning with very erotic foreplay, passion building and building, sensual oral stimulation, and the fucking is flaming Hot! Perfect character and plot description of why these two are on this journey. Masterful writing painting vivid visual including noises of the train wheels and rocking down the track as the intense sex builds to an exciting crescendo. But, then there's more after drifting off to sleep round two very intense oral driven orgasms, facial and tender loving cum sharing. Love the epilog as well. Thank you IE for sharing. I so Love IsabellaEmily's style of kinky erotic writing! Blows me away every time!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/18/2022) This short story was awesome, brilliant, and perfect! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish you were my stepmom.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Wow! This story sure brings back some memories from a long time ago. For some strange reason, the Navy moved me from the middle of the U.S. to Great Lakes for boot camp and them to the West Coast by train, both times. My problem was I didn't have a stepmother with me. Just mother fist and her five daughters, damn the luck. Loved the story, it was well written and easy to believe.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was very well written. I like that you didn't waste slot of time with set up of story. I love reading good incest type stories, as its a fave fantasy , (except for one time), , of mine.got hard n horny reading this. Plz write more, involving real mom son stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really loved this story. I have always wanted to take a long train trip with my girlfriend and do exactly what you wrote. I am going to share this story with her and see if I can get her juices flowing. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...