Making Love to my Stepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

I woke up once, and found my hand wrapped around his erect cock. Neither of us had really moved in the few hours we'd been in the bunk together, and his deep breathing indicated that he was still asleep.

I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep, feeling as if holding him like that was like holding onto a good luck charm.

~

A few hours later I woke up and felt my heart thudding in my chest, and I tried desperately to hold onto whatever dream I'd been having.

But I quickly realized that I wasn't physically responding to a dream, but to Eli's tongue and fingers.

He had moved down the bunk, and his knees were now by my head as he moved his mouth against my cunt and flicked his tongue against my clit.

I spread my legs to give him better access and pushed my fingers down to feel my stiff clit. He licked at my fingers quickly and I pulled them up to my mouth, enjoying my own taste as I always did.

He explored me with his mouth, and I felt my belly tighten with an impending orgasm as he pushed two fingers up into me.

"So close." I whispered, wanting to warn him about my impending pleasure.

"Let me taste it." He whispered back.

I rolled my hips and closed my eyes as I felt his tongue swirl around my clitoris, and then the dam burst again and an orgasm gently rolled through me, making me shudder and gasp as it tingled its way through my body.

It was gentle and soothing, like the swaying of the train, ebbing and flowing through me over and over as I ground myself against his mouth and whimpered for several long minutes, feeling the pleasure flutter through me.

At last it ended and I collapsed onto the bed, sweaty and content and smiling.

"Wow." He whispered.

I reached down and grabbed his hair, and pulled his head up to kiss him again, and when he realized that I was licking his mouth enthusiastically to taste myself on him he pinched my nipples, and I reached down and grabbed his cock.

"Easy." He said. "I'm close."

"Good." I said. "I won't have to wait for my own taste."

I slithered down the bunk and kissed his cockhead, smelling the musky scent of sweat and last nights fucking all over him.

He was watching me as I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue against his cock, and in the early morning light of the passing countryside I let him stare as I stroked his cock up to and past his brink of self-control.

"I'm gonna go!" he whispered and I made eye contact with him and held it while I licked his cockhead.

I kept stroking and then he exploded, his cock jumping in my hand as his cum splashed into my mouth and against my nose and lips as he spasmed and spurted, humping up off the bed as my hand milked him as fast as I could.

When he was done I grinned at him, cum dripping from my nose and lips in the predawn light.

I licked my lips and made a show of swallowing all the cum that had gotten into my mouth.

"I love your taste." I whispered.

I moved off the bunk and stood, reaching for the lavatory door to find a hand towel and to wipe my face off.

He came off the bed and took me in his arms, kissing me suddenly while pinning me to the wall. He kissed my lips and lifted me gently to his height as he licked at my sticky face.

His eagerness thrilled me, and we kissed passionately, sharing the combined flavors of cunt and semen on our tongues.

"I need a shower." I gasped at long last.

"You go first." He whispered, pulling the lavatory door open. "Then we'll find some coffee."

I stepped into the tiny lavatory and starting the water running while I peed into the tiny toilet before stepping under the scalding spray and scrubbing myself clean.

I stepped out into the compartment to dry off and he went into the shower, and by the time he was done I had pulled on an oversized sweater and a pair of jeans.

I hadn't bothered with panties or a bra.

I watched him dry himself and get dressed, and then I stood and took his face in my hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure what the future holds." He said. "I don't know where we'll be and how we'll feel about all this in a few days. But I promise how I feel about you won't change and I won't regret it. Not a bit of it."

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I blinked them away and smiled at him.

"I'm an emotional mess right now." I said with a laugh. "But I feel the same as you. I love you, Eli. And I won't regret any of this either."

"I love you too Kathleen." He said, running his thumb over my cheek.

He held the door open, and I went out into the narrow corridor, and he followed along behind me.

I reached back and he took my hand, and we walked to the dining car like that, as if the two of us holding hands after a night of passionate sex was something we had always done, and would always do.

~~

Thank you for reading this short story.

Several years ago my husband and I took a cross country train trip and the sex we had was mind blowing.

Something about the rocking of the train and the sound of the wheels on the rails was so relaxing, and several days with nothing to do but listen to music, fuck, read, fuck, nap, fuck, and sip coffee made for a trip we'll never forget.

I started to write about that trip and ended up pulling this story out of my 'idea' folder and once I added the train it practically wrote itself.

Thanks for reading!

IE

12