All Comments on 'Making Master Z's Whore'

by Cindersglasslipper

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wildcat1971_2000wildcat1971_2000over 17 years ago
A Different Look

Just like a rich man to go out and get what he wants, whether the object of his desire wants to be possessed by him or not.

Great story, Cinders. This is by far the harshest story that I’ve read from you and, for me, it was one of the horniest.

A BDSM story that goes way beyond tying your play partner up and teasing them. And as for my favorite part, I’ll only give you one clue so as not to give any spoilers, his mark.

Wildcat

MinaFoxxMinaFoxxover 17 years ago
More...

I do not normally like long stories, however... I am anxious to see what is next in this series... I do hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is hot

Please tell me there is more to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I REALLY ENJOYED.....

I REALY ENJOYED YOURE STORY I HOPE THERES MORE PLEASSSSSSEEEEEE;)

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
A very good story - - - -

and I gave it only four because of the many typos and poor grammar that I found. Cheese! Reread the story with a critical eye; some of the mistakes are pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
whoa!

I almost exited this story, but it somehow drew me back in. Loved it, mandatory to make more chapters.

MangalaMangalaover 15 years ago
Arousing

I found your story very arousing. It brought me back to my ex-husband his Boss. He was like that too, he recognised my need. I hated him, but I wanted him too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

That story was so damn HOT! I really hope you make a sequel for it. Add more sex, if you could...

am_sram_sralmost 13 years ago
hacer z puta maestro

alucinante y muy bien escrito, creo que da para mas capitulos, porque esto recien comienza, espero muy pronta actualizacion. am_sr

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why was this never finished???

AnnaPurrsAnnaPurrs3 months ago

Holy moly. Hot as fuck!

My hands may have wandered reading that!

I thought it was going in the direction of Lance being offered a turn to fck her dirty mouth, whilst she was bound! Master would watch of course and if she showed any resistance … SPANK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous