All Comments on 'Making Mom Happy'

by CassidyCaine

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
great story

great story. the emotion between mother and son was palatable. there were a few typos and improper pronouns, but not enough to distract from the passion. well done.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Excellent

An excellent mom-son story, especially since this is your first. As the previous guy said, loved the emotional bonding between the too. A few minor errors, I suggest re-reading your story before you submit to catch them. Hoping to read more such stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

This was beautiful and very erotic. I like the fact that they made love rather than just fucked. thank you for this.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 9 years ago
great start

part 2 needs to add moms first time anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
totally ignore

Totally ignore that other poster who wants anal sex, as that would wreck what is a good story. Anyone who figures every story has to have anal sex must live in the sewer nor understands most people don't care for that kind of activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very very good

excellent writing. need to work on grammar and spelling (are vs. our) or ask for a volunteer editor. Keep writing.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Nice *5 can't wait

to hear about the rest of the vacation. Lets see what Mom has in store for Graham. I think he will find mom is a very sexy lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the reader who wrote "totally ignore"

CC is too good an author to fall into the all too predictable rut of so many writers for Lit, of having the boy fuck his mother up the ass. Come on, what a boy lusts after is that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. This is an excellent story as is, definitely 5 stars. I love the line, "He soaked in his mother's warmth and wetness." Graham is like lots and lots of boys, more all the time. For him nothing can compare with having his hard young cock up his own mother's cunt, where it's safe and protected and loved. Graham's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit, they just keep on producing semen, he's got tons of the glorious stuff. He and his mom agree on where all his creamy semen belongs--right up his own mother's warm wet twat. Mom's twat's going to be filled to the brim with her boy's sperm from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What more could be said, all I can thing of is more please. Lots more. Thanks for a great read...................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Briliant story! i love it!

Oz99Oz99over 9 years ago
Good Story, but ...

Not a bad story, but for me there were enough typos and gramatical errors to really take away from it's sensuous flavor. Please utilize the services of a volunteer editor; it probably still won't be perfect but hopefully the glaring errors would be caught. I think the story also could have been improved if either mom or son had had an internal struggle with the moral implications of incest. Quite frankly, it appears mom was a push over for her horny young son, but perhaps that is the image you wanted to impart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who cares

about typos?

bamabikerbamabikerover 9 years ago
Great start and build up

Can't wait for the rest of the week and his last year in college. What will mom teach Graham.

A little more description of mom's sex, bikini trimmed or bald, you describe her as thinking she is an old lady that keeps fit, but doesn't believe anyone would look at her in a swimsuit, so probably not waxed too tightly, as a college coed would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Grammar Nazis out in full effect. Enjoy the story so being so elitist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Was a great story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anti-grammar flakes

Don't listen to the mindless illiterate bots that say the grammar doesn't matter. It DOES matter if you want votes on your story. There's a few authors who post grammatically-challenged stories and I avoid them because of the lousy grammar.

I get so sick of people who bitch and moan about critical comments. That's what this section is for. The author received some good tips that I thought were good for his/her future endeavors and then others say for the author to ignore the comments. If that's the case, they'll never improve.

Get over it, people. It's called constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

kept expecting him to start sucking his moms toes, i know my mom would definitely make me do that

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years ago
Good story but shame about the errors

Wish you'd stuck to the same person tense - moving from him to I and back....

Shame too about the missed 'ys' and the few other errors.

Otherwise I liked it - and well done for a first attempt - your story ran smoothly enough to be quite readable.

Don't let us who try hard to get everything correct, spoil things for you - keep 'em coming! But please get an editor or check things at least twice in future!

And keep it clean if you write Part 2 - mom isn't a complete slut and no mom-loving youngster is going to chase ass when he can have pussy!

Good luck!

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Well Done

The typos aside, Cassidy, this was a very nice story. Well-written, well-crafted, coherent, believable. I liked it for many reasons. Keep 'em cuming.... err....coming!!

SummerXSummerXover 9 years ago
Critics?

Come on guys, a little leeway here.... the typos?, the wrong person tense?, if you had been writing this story wouldn't you be getting so turned on that grammatical errors would be the farthest thing from your mind? I know that would have been the case for me.

I loved it, especially the mutual masturbation, so hot. I do have two selfish criticisms though, her foot on his thigh, hoped it was heading for his cock instead and I wished the story had been longer :) Thanks Cass, xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot story Like how he got to fuckmommy,

it should be a hot summer down the shore waiting for part two screw the nay Sayers keep on writing tenbears

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stumbled in the errors

Excellent story it was hot but it could have been better if I hadn't had to reread passages to determine what it said. It was like those little stumbles when your having sex that kind of distract your mind. Nothing new to add above the first couple of comments they are trying to help you make a great story into an excellent one. Keep it going.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked it. For me, it would have been hotter if the mom had been more graphic with her language. I find that very hot.

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 9 years ago
Grammar Aside

Grammar aside I found the story interesting and erotic - but as stated by some the grammar halted and stumbled a good read. A suggestion: use a editor or when you are ready to post a story - let it sit for a day or two then re-read carefully it with a very critical eye. I think due to the number of issues noted - a rewrite and a repost would help. But do keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So erotic!

I enjoyed it very much... I envy them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW Did this story five me a wonderful orgasm

I came like crazy as he shot his cum into her. You need to continue this for the entire week. Him taking her, her taking him again and again in different positions and rooms,

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It would be fun to read about the rest of the week

but, if you do write more, ask for the help of a proof reader before submitting, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Consider writting about a continued relationship?

I agree completely with what rightbank said, though I think it would also be interesting to read about them carrying on after the vacations over. Maybe worrying about people close to them finding out, meeting up in secret, having moments of lust in public, almost like their having an affair. So I think you should right about what rightbank spoke about but consider writting a follow-up story based on what I said. I'd definately read both :)

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistover 9 years ago
Very erotic!

Wonderful fantasy! Unfortunately, it looks like it was dictated with DragonSpeak. Please let me edit your next submission.

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Typos be DAMED !!!!!!!!!!

Bet that most people do not know, YOUR NEWSPAPER IS WRITTEN FOR A

11 GRADE EDUCATION !!!!!!!! For crying out loud !!!!!!!! Enjoy the STORY !!!!!

If you want your spellchecker to do it ..... Then go some WHERE ELSE !!!!!!

I Loved the STORY as it was told and was not fixed on the spelling !!!

Thanks for the story Cassidy Caine !!!!!!! Keep it up !!!!!!!!

Den

CassidyCaineCassidyCaineover 9 years agoAuthor
Edited version submitted and up

A very nice fan edited the piece for me but life delayed me so just got it done and it shows accepted. I'm glad so many enjoyed the tale anyway and I'm working on getting more stories out. Thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice

Wish she was my mommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I made my divorced mum v ery happy

I made it out with my mum having full sexual intercourse coming deep in her

wet and drenched wet pussy

playfuldophinplayfuldophinalmost 8 years ago
hot

well written, believably and so sexy. A son's fantasy come true

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Well Written

I only leave a comment if it's a great story or I think I can offer constructive criticism. The setup and the payoff were both very well written, but the transition between the two was awful.

'Do I look sexy?' - 'Look at my erection as proof' - You had a setting for a very erotic scene in the hot tub. There was an opportunity to generate a lot of sexual tension between the two of them and IMO the story would have been much better if you had done that.

I hope that helps when you think about your future output.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

First of all, masturbating in front of each other was a waste. Second, they didn't kiss until they were almost done. Major factor in the act of sex. Third, the way you describe them fucking was too weird and excessive, like you're trying to add fill to the story. That may be your editors fault. 2*

Crazytaff1Crazytaff1over 2 years ago

One word..........great!!

Tilstock1Tilstock111 months ago

It was a great story. I was amused at the condescension of the many comments more interested in criticism of the grammar and spelling than the storyline. Most were predictably anonymous! As an Englishman, I find it amusing that the obvious American critics, should commit grammatical howlers themselves! As an aside, I agree with those who are turned off by anal sex. A longer storyline taking us through the week as mother and son develop their new relationship and the culmination of a pregnancy would erotically complete the adventure. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous