Making Mom Tap Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was simply too weird. He suspected his mom would come to the same conclusion after a bit more practice. An idea came to Robbie that he found instantly appealing. If his mother became too weirded out or uncomfortable to go through with the faux wrestling match, would she perhaps ask one of her friends to fill in for her? Maybe even Brenna?

His mind fluttered with the image of Brenna's naked body glistening, hot water beading of the tips of her tiny nipples, steam billowing around the edges of the humid bathroom. Robbie felt himself instantly getting hard, which was a problem, with his mom still on top of him.

Or was it? If he committed to his new plan, it was something he could use to his advantage.

***

Alison softly grunted as she squirmed for purchase. One of Robbie's arms was still tight around her chest. If it had been Jeff, she would have felt justified in digging her nails in or even giving his bicep a small bite. It wasn't as though he didn't get enough of those whenever she was in the mood for rough sex.

She silently chastised herself for the thought even as she continued to wriggle away. Robbie was a saint, but he was also a young man. Every time her butt or thigh brushed across his crotch it was like it was being seared with an imprint of his man parts.

It was weird, but she would never admit it to him, never let it show. He'd stepped up to take his dad's place in her time of need. The last thing she wanted to do was show any kind of reaction to his effect on her or vice versa. And there was... an effect. It didn't feel as though he was completely soft down there.

Another thought which she immediately wished her brain would take back. Something was undeniably poking into her, not an outright hard-on, but well on its way to being rigid. Alison scowled and put more effort into escaping, furious with her own dirty thoughts and the way her attention seemed drawn to her son's crotch.

It was Jeff's fault, both for forcing Robbie into this position and for depriving her of her usual release. They were two decades into their marriage, but even stale sex was better than no sex. It'd been over a month, and would probably be a few weeks more before she'd even get a chance at letting a man make her come. Jeff usually managed to. Usually. Sometimes.

"Good," said Allison, panting a little "You're starting to get into it."

"Just taking your advice, Mom," said Robbie. "When are you going to start trying to escape?"

He added that teasing edge to his question that reminded Allison of being in high school and being teased by the quarterback about the lack of flips and lifts in her cheer routine. She twisted sideways, managing to get to one knee.

Robbie immediately snapped forward, seizing her hips and yanking back as he rushed forward after her. For an instant, she was down on all fours with him positioned over and behind. His crotch tapped into her ass, and she felt his cock so vividly against her thighs and pussy that it made her gasp and go still.

Robbie also froze, which at least afforded her time to get to her feet. She was quick when it came to mastering herself and had an easy smile back on her face. A few strands of hair had come loose from her ponytail, and she knew she must have looked like a sweaty mess. Robby was still waiting, crouched low, as though expecting her to get mad at him.

"Not bad," she said. "We'll do it just like that if either of us goes down early on."

Robbie nodded slowly. "What happens if I pin you?"

"You won't."

He snorted and flashed a smile. "But what happens if I--"

"Trust me, you won't," she emphasized. "I'm not that easy, Robbie. I've still got some tricks up my sleeve."

"When you use that taunting tone it just makes me want to see if I can, you know."

"So see if you can," she said. "Just don't start crying when I turn the tables on you."

He fell back into his ready stance. It took Allison a few more breaths to refocus herself enough to explain what needed to happen next.

"Alright," she said. "We do five passes in total. Then we go into a clench, and you throw me into the ropes. Then five more passes, with me taking a small moment to heat up the crowd. After that, I'm going to jump onto you and we'll do what's called the 'falling tower,' which we're going to have to practice."

"The falling tower?"

"We might have to bring some cushions or a mattress down here to practice it," said Allison. "Let's try the clench for now."

She stepped forward and started walking Robbie through the arm placement. He was bigger than his father to a degree that made it feel a little silly. He could have clearly overpowered her if he'd wanted to from the simple arm grapple, each of their hands resting on each other's shoulders.

"What happens if I do this?" asked Robbie.

It was as though he'd read her mind. He yanked her toward him, wrapped his arms around her, and scooped her up into the air. Once more, she was reminded of the high school quarterback, that one time he'd been heading to the locker room with his buddies and pretended to scoop her up and carry off with him for their nefarious purposes. She still had dreams about that moment even though she couldn't remember the jock's name.

"Robbie!" she laughed. "Hold on a second!"

"Isn't this what I'm supposed to be doing? Didn't you say you had tricks to handle me, Mom?"

She gasped in surprise as he suddenly swept her down hard. She landed on the couch with an easy bounce. Robbie had gripped her thighs to toss her into the swing and kept his hands there for a few seconds as she came to rest. Alison felt like a terrible mother as she recalled various men over the course of her life using a similar hand placement to spread her legs before fucking her.

"Tapping out already, Mom?"

"You are such a brat, and I will never stop loving you for it," she said.

He helped her back to her feet and managed to keep his focus as they returned to the clench. There was nothing complicated about it other than the play acting they used to sell their efforts.

"Perfect," she said. "Now we pass by each other a few more times. Then I'll do my little shake for the crowd."

"Your little what?"

She felt her cheeks heat up. "It's part of the act. Your father always hated it. I push my butt out and pretend be, um... Dancing a little."

"Cool." He stepped back and motioned for her to continue.

"We don't have to rehearse that," she said. "I'll do it for the actual show."

"I won't be able to practice my reaction if I don't see it ahead of time," said Robbie. "Come on, Mom."

"I... suppose it might help you get into character."

She shrugged and, blushing even harder, pushed her butt out and started flexing from side to side. She wasn't facing Robbie as she started shaking it but still swore she could feel his eyes locked onto her ass. A sudden, not overly painful sting bit into her right buttock. She realized, in a state of complete shock, that her son had just slapped her ass.

The annoyance she felt was twofold. First and foremost, it was totally inappropriate and infuriating to think that Robbie might act in such a way with one of the girls he was dating. Secondly... it kept bringing back memories of that damned asshole of a quarterback!

"Just getting into character, Mom," said Robbie. "If it's too weird for you, I get it. Maybe we could figure something else out."

"There's weird and there's sexual harassment, young man!"

"You just said that this was to help me get into character," he pointed out. "Jesus. Sorry. I won't do it again."

"I mean... as long as I know ahead of time."

She shrugged. Why the hell had she just said that? She couldn't fathom why she wasn't putting her foot down harder.

A horrible but painfully true voice from somewhere deep inside pointed out that she'd only reacted to the slap in the way that she had out of her mothering instinct. The part of her that was a woman, girl, a nerdy cheerleader getting catcalled by the football team... enjoyed it way too much.

"...Are you sure?" he asked.

"Sure. It's just for the role." She glanced away. "If you're comfortable with it, go for it."

He did it again, slapping her left buttock this time. Allison gasped and had to brace herself against the couch, ass still jutting outward, knees suddenly weak. Robbie laughed in that manly, almost evil way.

"Hey, you even gave me permission for that one," he pointed out. "Looks like I've already discovered Wonder Woman's weak spots."

"For your information, Wonder Woman doesn't have any weak spots."

The nape of her neck. Her butt, as Robbie had just discovered. Various points along the inside of her thigh. Her navel. Nipples. The backs of her hands, for some bizarre reason. She was nothing but weak spots, but her son was the last person who needed to know that.

***

They ended the rehearsal there for the day. Robbie sat down at his computer and drummed his fingers on his desk. He wasn't sure if his plan had backfired or if he needed to push things further.

He'd been sure that slapping his mom's butt would instantly have her changing her mind about wrestling him. He'd been so sure, in fact, that he'd almost thought he'd made a mistake when he'd first done it. She'd made this noise, this little gasp that'd seemed drawn out of her against her will. He'd been expecting her to explode at him... but she hadn't.

As hard as he'd tried, he couldn't get her reaction out of his head. It was hard to place what was off about it. There was this girl at school, Rebecca, though everyone called her Beck. She'd been all but passed around by the swim team, Robbie included. He'd known his friends had slept with her already, but still taken his shot one day after school and been rewarded with a nice little quickie in an empty classroom.

The stuff she'd been into had made his eyebrows shoot up. It'd left him wondering afterward what'd come first to make her so desperate to have her hair pulled, wrists pinned, and yes, her ass slapped. Had she been a slut first and sought out the swim team to scratch an itch? Or had she simply been seduced in sequence and taught to be a proper little fuck toy through repetition?

Which brought him back to that familiar little noise his mom had made and the fact that he needed to scrub it from his mind as soon as humanly possible. He needed to drain his balls. Maybe Beck could help with that? He shot her a quick text, but her reply was quick and disappointing. She was out of town with her family.

There were other girls he knew he could probably invite over, but the idea suddenly felt hollow and less than what he needed. He thought of Brenna and tried to imagine what noises she would make in a wrestling match. How her thighs would feel against him. All that skin to skin contact, wiggling and writhing and groping for purchase.

He did eventually go out for the night, spending some time at the movies with his friends and getting back late. His mother was already in bed, but she'd left dinner out for him. He ate and went to sleep.

The next morning greeted him in much the same frustrating way. He was horny, but for some reason, couldn't make himself come through beating off. It wasn't for a lack of trying, either. He pumped his cock as he lay in bed, sunbeams poking in through the blinds, his sheet flapping up and down with hilarious motions from his efforts.

"I thought I'd wash your sheets, and then we could use your mattress for your rehearsal while they're..." His mother trailed off as she stood in her doorway, having opened said door without knocking.

Robbie tried to cover his erect cock with a sheet. The fact that it was already covered with a sheet made the motion doubly ridiculous, only drawing even more attention to his arousal. A tiny spot of pre-cum stood out clearly on the pale fabric of his bed coverings.

"Mom!" he said, hating how much he sounded like the irritated teenager he was.

"Sorry!" She laughed and turned her gaze sideways, though not completely away. "Should I come back in a few minutes?"

"Jesus, Mom!" he shouted. "Why would you say that?"

"I'm just teasing you, sweetie," she said. "You're a boy. I know how boys are. It's not like I hadn't guessed that you... well, you know."

She looked at him again. He'd sat up, bare chest visible above the sheet line, tented erection visible below it. Another odd moment hung in the air, but there was already a pile of those after yesterday.

"Breakfast will be ready soon," she said, clearing her throat. "Come whenever you're ready. We can talk about rehearsing after."

"Whatever."

He immediately started getting dressed, annoyed beyond words. The last thing he wanted was his mother thinking that he'd actually keep going after getting caught. The idea of sitting down across from her after blowing a load with that knowledge shared between them made him feel... strange.

He shook his head, quickly pulling on sweatpants. He needed to redouble his efforts. There was no way he could keep rehearsing the wrestling with her now. Though, weird as it was to have her walk in on him beating off, it might serve his end goal.

She'd probably find close contact with him even harder to endure with the image of those tented sheets now primed in her mind. All Robbie needed to do was find one good moment to push and take things a little too far. When she freaked out, he'd bring up having Brenna tag in for her and put himself in position for the ultimate conquest.

Even if he didn't manage to do anything with Brenna, wrestling her would be exciting in its own right. Hell, it was exciting enough just wrestling his mom. That moment when she'd been on her knees, and he'd pushed against her from behind had been hot in its own bizarre way. He felt his cock twitch and had to reposition it in his sweatpants to keep it from looking ridiculous.

His mom was looking for something in one of the cupboards as he came down, wearing her usual morning robe. A thought struck him as he saw the way her butt moved from side to side as she rifled through the cupboard's contents.

He didn't have to limit his efforts in weirding her out to their rehearsals. The important thing was simply to make her feel uncomfortable with wrestling him to the point where she'd be open to Brenna filling in. Robbie walked as quietly as he could, coming right up behind her, and then stepped forward.

"Here." He pressed into her, letting their bodies come into sudden contact. "One of the perks of being tall."

He reached one hand into the cupboard to help her find what she was looking for. His other hand settled onto her hip as he prodded his crotch into her ass. The first thing he hadn't counted on was his cock, his erection, immediately slipping forward to jut into the softness of her backside. The second was for her to make that noise again.

"Oh!" Her body seemed to sag against him, straighten, and then rock back with a small motion. "Mmm. You don't have to... ah, sweetie, that's... alright."

"Yeah?" He was almost as stunned as he could tell she was as he humped forward, shameless and horny. "You sure?"

"I mean... you can if you want to." She rose up on her toes before dropping, sliding her robe covered butt against his hard-on. "The pancakes. Gonna... make up some batter."

"Mmm, I love pancakes." What the fuck was he doing? Robbie rubbed her hip, knocking his other hand around in the cupboard only for pretense. He rocked into his mom, suddenly unable to think about anything other than how incredible it felt, how wonderful she smelled. She'd taken a shower that morning. Lavender scented shampoo and humidity scented off her hair.

"I know you do, sweetie." Alison cleared her throat. She bopped her butt back against him, gaining a few inches, and then spun around with a nervous laugh. "Which is why you need to give me room to work!"

He chuckled, feeling suddenly awkward. "Fair enough."

"You should have taken my advice," she added.

"...What?"

"Your sheets. Go throw them in the washer."

His heart was pounding so fucking fast. Another plan that felt like it had completely backfired on him. "I will after breakfast."

"You'll forget. Go do it now."

"Jesus, Mom," he groaned. "Whatever."

He headed back upstairs and started stripping down his bed. Had she figured him out? She'd always had a stubborn parenting style. If she thought that he was trying to get out of what he'd agreed to by weirding her out, which in a sense he was, would she double down in the face of it?

She might. But two could play at that game.

***

Alison hadn't started making the pancakes. She'd never found the batter, never been looking for it in the first place. She forced out another breath, steadying herself against the counter as though about to take a step across polished ice.

She could still feel a slight indent in the back of her cloth robe from where Robbie's morning wood had introduced itself to her butt. It was near impossible to put a name to the emotion she currently felt. Frustration, anger, confusion, excitement... all of it, all at once, with an extra touch of something truly wicked.

What had he been thinking?

It was hard enough to get inside her teenage son's head on a normal day. She tried to simply lay out the facts and figure him out. She'd walked in on him that morning. Was this revenge on his part? It seemed possible, especially in light of the teasing way he'd slapped her ass at the end of their rehearsal. The nameless emotion plaguing her suddenly flared up again like a breath on ashy coals.

No, it had to have been an accident. That made at least as much sense. She'd interrupted him. He hadn't been able to finish and then he'd just... bumped into her. Did he use tissues? She never saw any in his room. A towel? Socks? Alison bit her lip and forced herself to snap out of it.

She finished making breakfast and set a plate for Robbie. It was Thursday, and she still had some clients scheduled for physical training at the gym. Heading upstairs, she changed into her workout clothes and put on some light makeup.

"Robbie?" she called, as she passed by her door. "I have to get to the gym. I'll be back later tonight."

She almost gasped as the door swung open. Robbie grinned and leaned against the doorway.

"See you tonight," he said. "For rehearsal."

Alison couldn't help but smile back at him. "Definitely. I'll grab takeout so I won't even have to make dinner. You're sure you want to keep going with it?"

"We just got started," he said. "I thought you might be the one to find it, well... you know?"

"Too weird?" She found it funny how saying it out loud made it seem so much less weird, somehow.

"Yeah. We could always figure something else out if you were feeling that way. Swap things around."

"Is that what you want, Robbie?" She shrugged. "I had fun, to be honest.

Once more, saying the truth loud had a certain effect. The word fun seemed to roll off her lips, fun with a capital F.

"So did I," he said, matching her shrug. "Well, I guess I'll see you tonight."

"I might be a little sweaty when I get home."

"We both will be anyway by the time we're finished." He turned his head a bit on the diagonal, eyes scanning over her outfit. It wasn't anything too revealing, but she knew she looked good. She'd certainly never lacked for male clients for fitness training.

"Have a good day, sweetie." She paused as she turned around, trying to remember something she was sure she'd forgotten.

Robbie shifted forward and she tensed at the look she saw on his face. For an instant, she thought he might slap her ass again. No, he was leaning in for a quick hug, but even just expecting it for a fraction of a second nearly had the same effect as if he'd done it.

"See you tonight, Mom," he whispered.

***

Robbie had almost gone for it. He'd stepped forward and even pulled his hand back. The urge had been so sudden and compelling to play around a little bit. Try to get the reaction he'd been aiming for with her down in the kitchen against the counter.