Making Mom Tap Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she'd seen him and gotten this look on her face, and he'd frozen up. He felt like a wuss -- honestly, it'd been the perfect chance and he'd missed it. He stopped and paced over to his desk, frowning he calmed down enough to come back to his senses.

No, he'd definitely made the right choice. He'd been out of his fucking mind for considering it. They weren't in the middle of their rehearsal, and it wasn't something he could have played off as an accident. There were lines that still shouldn't be crossed out of context.

Above all else, he felt on odd contrast of being suddenly glad that he hadn't done it, while also really, really wanting to do it again. He would later that day. They'd rehearse, and if simply did it again when she did her little twerking thing, it would forever be cemented in their routine.

He forced himself to think of Brenna as he flopped onto his bed and started stroking himself off. Brenna, except in his mom's place. It would still be his mom at least for that night's rehearsal. But that wasn't so bad. In fact, he was pretty excited for their upcoming rehearsal. His mom had seemed similarly eager, and that somehow fed into his own anticipation.

He remembered how he'd pulled her down, the way for an instant he'd been all but poised to slam into her from behind. He wanted to actually pin her tonight. Not in an overly mean or forceful way. Just to pin her, hold her down, let it go on for a few seconds with him on top of her and in control. How long would she let it go on for? Maybe a little too long?

He realized he was about to come and desperately tried to both stop and think someone else at the same time. It only had the effect of ruining his orgasm. He spent most of the afternoon with the worst of both worlds, still horny and feeling like he constantly needed to pee.

It was a horniness that seemed to strengthen, rather than mellow out, despite him apparently getting off. Like a boxer whose own intensity flared after taking a hit, Robbie was in a state of primal need by the time his mother got home. He was playing video games in the living room and his random teammates were garbage, which also didn't help.

"Hey!" His mom sounded enthused as she came inside and set a bag of Chinese food down on the coffee table. "Finish up. Time for dinner and wrestling."

"Hold on a second," he said. "Let me just... end this game."

His attention to the TV and his current in-game objective rapidly waned as his mom leaned forward to start setting out boxes of fried rice, egg rolls, and lo mein. She pushed out at an angle, oblivious to how tight her pants were or how perfectly her butt slid into his field of view. She suddenly turned, locking eyes with him and seeming to catch him red handed.

"I have to change out of these," she said, pulling the fabric. "I spilled a bit of an energy drink on them and the spot has been itchy ever since."

"You do you," said Robbie. "I'll wait down here. Should we eat first?"

"Let's eat as we go. I think our stomachs will adapt better to eating and wrestling together if we go slow at both."

He moved the couch and the coffee table while she was upstairs. He was still in his lounge clothes, a t-shirt and sweatpants. He had a moment of panic as he realized he'd taken his boxers off after masturbating and never put them back on, but it shifted into opportunity. He was still trying to get her unsettled about her part in wrestling him. Leaving them off seemed like the way to go.

His mom was humming as she came downstairs. She'd changed out of her leggings and into a tiny pair of white and blue workout shorts, the kind that stretched and clung and covered just enough to technically be appropriate for daylight hours.

It was as though she'd had the exact same idea that he had, leaning into her own clothing choices to match his current mindset. Robbie said nothing about his mom's shorts, and she made no comment about his sweatpants and how obvious his junk was outlined beneath the thin fabric.

"Well," she said, pursing her lips. "Looks like we're all set then."

"Looks like it." Robbie pulled out an eggroll and started munching on it. "Should we review what we worked on yesterday."

"There's going to be lots of review for the next few days," she pointed out. "We have to run it until we're not just comfortable but having fun. Doing it over and over again. Think you can handle it?"

"That's my question for you, Mom," said Robbie.

"I'll have you know that I was going easy on you yesterday." She smirked and fell into her wrestling stance. "You might find that I'm more than you can handle when I actually try."

"We'll see." Robbie crammed the rest of his eggroll into his mouth and squared off across from her.

His mom rushed forward without preamble. Robbie attacked high, as they'd practiced, and almost pulled the blow back at the last second fearing that there'd been a miscommunication. But no, she was just waiting until the most dramatic moment to dodge, selling the act even without an audience present to appreciate her effort.

"Keep going," she said. "You're not tired already, are you?"

Robbie chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, far from it."

The next three passes went much the same way, Robbie alternating from high to low and his mom dodging with ease each time. He felt comfortable enough to put more energy and character into the last pass, waiting until the last second just like she did before launching into the movement.

Surprisingly, he caught hold of her. His mom whooped in surprise and immediately started wriggling. He began to let go of her, but she shook her head.

"If you do catch me off script, don't just let me go," she said. "Sell it for the crowd. Make me work for it."

"I can do that." He had his arm around her abdomen and pulled her in closer. Her words echoed in his head in a different tenor.

Make me work for it.

His mom began trying to get away. He brought his other arm around, hugging her to him as she squirmed. It was bizarrely hot, and he felt his hard on sprouting back to life. His earlier decision to not wear underwear seemed a tad dangerous as he tried to think of what, if anything, he could do to hide his arousal.

His mom let out a giggle and tried knock back against him to buy herself some space. For an instant, his cock was brushing between her thighs. Robbie didn't think he needed to lean into his plan to actively try to weird her out.

The simple pretense of trying to subdue a giggling, scantily clad woman as she wiggled and twisted against him was more than enough motivation. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight to him. It pressed his cock so tightly into her that there was no way she didn't feel it. She laughed and leaned back, her butt tensing against his cock.

"What about this?" She kissed his bicep, shocking him for a critical instant. Sliding downward, his mother slipped out of his grip, her breasts grazing his arm on the way down.

Robbie grabbed for her again, but it wasn't as though he would have held onto her forever during the actual bout. As she turned to face him again, he turned to face reality... starting with the most obvious erection he'd ever gotten in front of another human being.

"Um..." His mom looked at one of the family photos hanging in the corner of the room as though it were suddenly of the utmost interest. "We can take a break if you want."

Robbie winced and felt his face go lava hot. "I don't, I just, ah..."

"It's alright," she said, still not looking. "No biggie. I mean, not that you're, um..."

"I know."

"Let's eat some food." She clapped her hands together and took the long way around the couch to the Chinese food cartons, as though afraid Robbie might snap back into her like a magnet at close distance.

***

Alison took small bites of food and did her best to pretend as though it held her attention. She couldn't stop glancing at Robbie, at the obvious bulge in his sweatpants. She was confused, to say the least, at what was going through his mind.

It didn't seem likely that he was still trying to get even for her walking in on him that morning. Moreover, she was giving him every opportunity to pull back from the wrestling if it was weirding him out. He seemed sometimes like he might want to, but the second they got moving it was as though she had his full attention and commitment.

His erection might as well have been a third person in the room. Another man with that wildness and dominance factor, or more than one, even. It felt like she'd accidentally walked in on the jocks in the locker room and wasn't going to be able to leave without giving them a taste.

The thought made her sickeningly wet as she acknowledged that it was just her and Robbie. There was no other instigator she could offload her emotions and responsibility onto. Just her and her son.

"You ready, Mom?" asked Robbie.

She nodded, setting her fork down. "If you are, sure."

She couldn't stop herself from glancing at his crotch. He wasn't quite as hard as he was before, but she could still see a bulge there. Her heart was beating way too fast and she forced herself to breathe.

"So, we just finished the passes," she said. "After that, we'll go into what I like to call the falling tower. I think we might need your mattress or at least some couch cushions for this."

She bent forward to see if they could make do with just the ones from the couch. She felt a sting as Robbie's hand connected with her butt from out of nowhere. A shock of surprise and knee quivering arousal froze her like a rabbit in a spotlight.

"You forgot to do your butt shake," said Robbie.

"Oh." She started shaking her butt without thinking. "Right."

He slapped her other buttock and Alison nearly melted forward onto the couch. He hadn't done it hard, but good lord, it'd hit her hard on some deep, fundamental level. She kept shaking her butt and the dirtiest part of her mind hoped he'd do one more.

Control. She needed to control herself. She took a breath.

"Perfect," she managed to say. "I... think the crowd will really like that."

"You said something about a falling tower?" asked Robbie.

She nodded. "I think we'll need something bigger after all."

"I'll go get my mattress, then."

He smiled at her. They held eye contact for an odd amount of time as he started walking toward the stairs. Alison hurried to the downstairs bathroom as soon as he was out of view. She might not have time to give herself some sensual relief, but she at least wanted to splash some cold water on her face.

She realized, seeing herself in the bathroom's full-length mirror, that she was wearing an outfit she never would have risked at the gym. She'd told herself that it was a way of prepping Robbie for her Wonder Woman costume, which was even more sexy and scant. It tasted like an excuse now. She hated to admit it, but it excited her to see the effect she had on him.

Jeff told her she was beautiful all the time, but there was such a huge difference between saying the words and staring at her with that dark, manly hunger. Robbie was eighteen, though. He practically looked at clothing store mannequins like that, hormones raging as they were.

Still...

She came back out just as Robbie was tipping his mattress down onto the center of the living room floor. He did a forward flip onto it, landing and bouncing on his back, and made as though to reach for her.

"Let's wrestle," he said, grinning.

"We'll get down and dirty in just a minute." She quirked her mouth at her own phrasing. Why had she said it like that?

"I can't wait," replied Robbie.

She walked around to the other side of the mattress as Robbie came back to standing.

"For the falling tower, you're going to charge at me and lift me into the air," she explained. "This will probably be the first time you really get ahold of me unless something unexpected happens in the first few passes."

"It's right after the butt shake?" asked Robbie.

"Yeah." Alison nodded, her mind going to those painfully pleasurable slaps that would go along with it.

"So you'll be facing... this way?" Robbie touched her hips and turned her around.

"Uh-huh." Alison took his hands and drew them upward. "You'll grab me like this."

She set them both down on her stomach. Robbie flexed his fingers, and she sucked in an involuntary breath. He pulled in closer, letting her body press against his. He was definitely still somewhat aroused from what she felt prodding into the small of her back.

"Then you'll wrap your arms tight and lift me up," she explained. "I'll try to make it easy for you to--"

She gasped as he pulled her into the air with far more strength and ease than her husband had ever managed. Laughing nervously, she patted his arm.

"Good, good," she said. "Since it's the first time the Joker gets his hands on Wonder Woman, your father usually, well... He plays it up a bit. So do I. I'll try to escape and you have a little bit of fun for a few seconds."

"A little bit of fun," echoed Robbie. She realized that he wasn't asking what she meant by that. He was simply stating her own words for the record.

Robbie's left hand shifted upward, cupping her breast so brazenly that Alison felt her eyes widen into saucers. She'd just given him permission, which he'd confirmed, and somehow it still rendered her speechless.

He didn't stop there, either. He shifted her around, copping a feel of her upper thigh and almost what lay beyond it. Jeff usually just played at pulling at her costume during this part, but now that Robbie had crossed the line it felt like it was on her to set him straight.

She opened her mouth to do just that, but one of Robbie's fingers brushed her nipple and the ability to speak fled her once more. No, she could still speak. She was his mother, for gods' sake. It was just... saying it would make it real.

"Robbie," she did manage, after a few seconds of hot molestation.

"Yeah Mom?" He sank his fingers into one of her breasts. "Sorry. Yes, oh mighty Wonder Woman?"

She chuckled, despite herself. The sound of it bit off into a moan as Robbie slid the fingers of one hand into the waistband of her shorts. He didn't go deep -- even he seemed to know that it would have been too much. He just explored that little line of her waist where the drawcord of her shorts held them against her hips, the little line that separated order from chaos.

"Alright, mister!" she said. "Next part. From here, I, um... climb up higher."

"Go for it," he said. He had that tone of his that made him sound like a cocky little punk.

Alison shifted, wriggling legs that were only then regaining their strength. Robbie helped her by taking a handful of one of her buttocks, squeezing as much as helping her swing around. He took a balancing step back and to one side as she came up onto his shoulders.

Their new positioning was like the kind of shoulder ride an older brother might give his little sister, except in reverse. Alison's crotch was all but pressed into Robbie's face. It'd never seen like a big deal when it had been Jeff in that position. Stable, predictable Jeff, who practically wore the same socks on the same days each week.

"Mmm." Robbie made a show of taking a deep breath as though smelling flowers and not the moisture underneath the thin fabric of her gym shorts. "How long do we stay like this?"

"Try... not to talk," said Alison. Her face went hot as she recognized how each syllable had fluttered against her crotch, horribly pleasant tickles that ran right through her. "This will take a bit of trust. The mattress is behind you. Just fall backwards but hold on to my legs as high up as you can."

"Seriously?" Robbie's lips moved against her pussy as he spoke, and the hum of the word seemed to vibrate at a sexual frequency through her entire body.

"Yes, seriously!" she snapped. She leaned forward, one hand running through his hair as she shifted to stay balanced.

"Just fall backwards?" he asked, lips all but kissing her clit through her shorts and panties.

"Yes, just fall backwards!" she hissed.

"...Right now?"

"Robbie!"

He laughed, which was hardly any better, and then a tighter grip on her thighs as he committed to the fall. Alison was briefly uncertain as they picked up speed on the way down, but she set her feet and helped hold Robbie's shoulders. They landed safely enough on the mattress to make her confident they could pull it off in the ring.

"Good," she said, with a laugh. "Good. And now..."

"I try to pin you," said Robbie, in a low voice.

***

He'd been waiting for this. Robbie had considered doing something to tease his mom or weird her out while he'd literally had her crotch in his face, but all the good options were a little too bad. Sticking his tongue out or pulling her shorts down might have freaked her out to the point of completely destroying their relationship.

But now, down and dirty, they were back to wrestling as usual. Everything was fair game and more or less excusable as a slip of the hand or accidental contact of their bodies. Dimly, Robbie recognized that he wanted this. He wanted to wrestle her. Sure, it would be an intriguing turn of events if Brenna did swap in for her, but in the meantime, Mom would do just fine.

Better than fine. He flipped her underneath her and watched her tits bounce and strain against her workout bra.

"You're about to learn how a real hero does business, Joker!" She lifted one fit to playfully press into his chest as she spoke, flushed with excitement. "Prepare to get your butt kicked!"

"Oh, Wonder Woman," he shouted back. "You're delusional. I hope aren't expecting to get off easy."

"I won't be the one getting off... um, easy," she replied, blushing and smiling even more.

He fell upon her, cock hardening at record speed, not that it'd been all that soft before. They were still on his bare mattress and the way the springs bounced her as she squealed and tried to roll away added a suggestive undertone to every movement.

She almost got away right at the start. Robbie caught her ankle and started reeling her back in. He fell over her, trying to score an early pin. Trying, but not trying that hard. She managed to wriggle away.

Her legs kicked open as Robbie fell forward onto her again, and then wrapped around his waist. He rocked forward and felt his cock jam into the nook between her legs. For a split second, the tip caught right against the folds of her pussy through her shorts. His mom's eyes bulged open, and the intensely sexual nature of the contact was only thwarted by a couple of thin layers of clothing.

He collapsed onto her with a cackling joker laugh. They bounced on the mattress, the squeak underneath them all too reminiscent of the bed groans of a more lurid pastime. His mother let out a growl and tried to twist him to either side with her leg hold. The motion made her crotch grind against his erection, cloth hissing as it rubbed together.

His mother's face was mesmerizing. She seemed to flash in and out of character, alternating between glaring at him fiercely and biting her lip sensually. Robbie grabbed one of her wrists and pulled it up, but she was quick to strip it free. Her hips bucked again and they both groaned as the grinding contact flirted on the cusp of turning sexual.

"You can't pin me, Joker," she said, in a breathless voice. "You'll be here all night trying."

"If it takes me all night, so be it!" He bore down on her again, reaching one hand around to brazenly squeeze her ass. "I'm more than you can handle."

"Big words, supervillain, but can you back them up?" A smile stole onto her face as she tried to glare him.

"You'll be begging for mercy." He tried for her wrist again and this time managed to get a firm hold of it. "I'm not stopping until you tap out."