Making Mom Tap Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Seriously? But we've been rehearsing all week!"

"I know," she said. "I mentioned how Brenna helped us out and he got really weird and tense. He maybe came to the... wrong assumption."

The way she spoke the last phrase hinted at her own internal conflict.

"I mean... I guess that's that," he said. "To tell you the truth, I hated the crotch guards."

"So did I," she said, with a laugh.

"It's like wearing a diaper."

"Right?" She laughed even louder and then sighed again. "Are you going to stay for the show anyway? You're already there, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm here," he said. "I don't know. Are you home right now?"

"Yeah."

"...I guess I'll come home," he said.

"You sure? You might still have fun just watching the show. I know how desperate you and your friends were to sneak a peek last year."

"It would be all tease and no substance without the chance for us to do it." He winced at his own word choice. "For us to do our act, I mean."

"Of course, I get it," she said. "If you really wanted to, we could still..."

A janitor suddenly came into the locker room and began noisily toying with one of the lockers. Robbie's heart seemed to pound at what his mom had been about to say, or at least what he hoped she'd been about to say.

"I'm on my way now," he said. "I could grab Chinese on the way?"

"Let's do pizza tonight," she said. "Thanks, hun."

***

Alison was halfway into a bottle of wine when Robbie came in through the front door. She'd started drinking during her argument with Jeff, in fact. Her husband's words still echoed in her head, stirring her fury.

He'd called Robbie a little perv off the merest insinuation that he might be a bit excited by the wrestling. She hadn't told him the full story about their accident and certainly had no intention to now.

"Robbie!" She threw her arms around him and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Thanks."

"You must be starving," he said.

"Is that your way of politely noting that I've been drinking wine on an empty stomach?"

"I don't know." He grinned as he set the pizza down on the coffee table. "Is that your way of offering me a glass?"

"Robbie," she said, in a slightly more motherly tone. "You're eighteen."

"Almost nineteen, which is more than old enough to drink in the parts of the world that aren't absurdly backwards."

Alison couldn't contain her smile. "One glass."

"To start," he agreed.

She grabbed a glass and poured while he got plates and put on something for them to watch. They were silent for a while as they ate their first slice.

"So what did he say, anyway?" asked Robbie.

"A lot of stupid nonsense," said Alison. "If I didn't know any better, I would swear he's jealous."

"Jealous?" Robbie laughed and shook his head. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He does realize that I'm his--"

"Son?" cut in Alison. "Yeah. I don't know. The paranoid part of me thinks that he's up to something of his own on the trip and is just projecting his own fears back onto me."

"You think he might be cheating on you?"

"Honestly... no." Alison chuckled took a deeper sip of his wine. "His neither cool enough nor in good enough shape for that to be a real worry."

"Savage, Mom. He must have said something that really ticked you off."

"Oh yeah."

They ate some more and drank some more. Alison shot Robbie a mock glare as he made to refill the one glass of wine she'd allowed him, but she didn't stop him.

"We got cut off before on the phone," said Robbie.

"We did."

"I thought you were about to say something about us and our act," said Robbie. "Doing it."

Alison shrugged, somehow both excited and annoyed that he'd caught that part. "I mean, I just thought... it was a waste. For us to spend so much time rehearsing and then never really run it like we would in the show."

"We could do it here, Mom." Robbie nudged her leg with his and even just that tiny contact burned her bare flesh. "Tonight. Just you and me."

She opened her mouth to tell him no, or at least that it was a dangerous idea. "...Okay."

"And I also thought, um..." Robbie let out a low chuckle. "There's no real point in using the guards if it's just us."

"I agree, sweetie." She touched his knee, almost steadying herself as much as reassuring him. "I'm sure it'll be fine if we're careful."

"So am I, Mom. Do you want to start right away?"

"I'm game if you are. Costumes?"

"Let's go change."

He stood up first, taking her hand and helping her to her feet. Alison could feel how close he was behind her as they hurried upstairs. It felt like they were going upstairs for a different reason, footsteps hasty, excitement primed like a noise in the air.

Alison had laid her Wonder Woman gear out earlier in the day. She'd showered since getting home from the gym, but the underwear she had on seemed like a bad fit for the costume. She ditched the bra completely and picked out a pair of black lace panties. The thought of wearing sexy ones in hopes of Robbie seeing them made her feel naughty, but the thought of wearing plain ones irked her.

He's going to see them anyway, she thought. Might as well wear ones that don't make me look like an old maid.

It wasn't lost on her that the situation had all the makings of a bad idea. She reminded herself that she was doing it for her son. He was clearly disappointed by Jeff's veto of their show. She had to give him the chance to wrestle at full intensity. Otherwise, all that practice would go right to waste.

She was breathing fast as Robbie's knock came at the door. She took one last look in the mirror before setting a fierce superheroine expression on her face and greeting him.

"I ditched the mask," he said, smiling in his purple trousers and suspenders. His bare chest and stomach had the lean lines of muscle due an evenly toned swimmer.

"Well then," she said, in character. "All I have to do is report a description of the Joker's face to the police and you'll never be able to go out in public again."

She made to shoulder by him. Robbie let her out of her room, but grabbed at her as she made her way down the hall.

"You think I'll just let you walk out of here untouched?" he shouted. "Think again, Wonder Woman!"

Alison laughed as he yanked back on her hips. She pulled free of him and raced downstairs, having all together way too much fun.

***

Robbie was already hard by the time he made it downstairs. He watched his mom pushing the coffee table out of the way, butt jutting out as she moved. Her Wonder Woman skirt was flirty and tiny, the kind of skirt that gets molested by a strong breeze.

She caught him looking with a glance over one shoulder. "Like what you see, Joker?"

"A superheroine bent over in front of me? How could I not?"

He pushed the couch out of the way in record time and squared off against his mother. She had this smile on her face that seemed to blossom every time their eyes met, despite her efforts at maintaining character.

They both knew what to do and began circling each other without needing a signal. Robbie found it perfect, somehow, that all the rehearsing they'd done would still be put to use. It was just the two of them, a private little show for one another, for their eyes only.

They did their first few passes with full commitment and character. His mom got under his arms on the first one and dodged around him on the second. He grabbed her arm the third time she rushed toward him, pulling her back and into him for one glorious second.

She broke character for a split second, flashing a smile that she was obviously trying to contain. It was those little moments that lit the fire underneath Robbie, those little moments that he found so bizarrely hot and compelling.

He would have never dreamed of grabbing his mom like this before they'd started wrestling together. It was rough, it was dominant, and it was made a hundred times sexier by the fact that she clearly enjoyed it. She liked being grabbed and touched, restrained, mocked, even. She was into this, and every inch of Robbie's aching cock throbbed at her enjoyment.

"You're barely any stronger than a little girl," he said, laughing. "I'm only using one hand. What happens if I use two?"

He grabbed her other arm and pulled her back into him, letting his cock grind into her ass. Why not? He'd reverted back to that original goal of his, except this time without the distraction of Brenna. He was going to push his mom until she tapped out. For both their sakes, he hoped he'd be in control enough to stop when that time finally came.

He wanted to take her down to the ground and bring things to the next level. His entire body seemed to hum and glow with fluttering, pleasurable anticipation at the idea. His mom rocked her hips back, her butt moving against his cock in a manner that felt unreal.

"You're not the only one with tricks up your sleeve," she whispered.

Robbie groaned audibly and reflexively loosened his hold on her. She laughed and twisted away, running over to where the couch was against the wall to bounce off it as though it were the ring's ropes. Her breasts jiggled with incredible movements as she came back to standing, almost bouncing right out of her Wonder Woman top.

She ran right at him on the next pass. Robbie wrapped his arms around her as she jumped up and onto him. Were they already doing the falling tower? He wasn't sure he cared if they were, or even if he could make himself stick entirely to the script.

He twisted, lowering her down onto the couch as they moved toward that side of the room. He fell atop with a bounce on the cushions. His mom laughed and tried to scissor her legs around him.

"You keep staring at my chest," she said. She bit her lower lip and snapped one of his elastic suspenders against his shoulder.

"Pull on my costume and I'll pull on yours." He yanked once at her top, and then again, a little harder. It came loose with less force than he'd realized it would take. For a silent second, Robbie could do nothing but stare at his mom's pale, plump tits.

She laughed and made to pull her costume back up into place. "Perv. Though I don't know why I'd expect otherwise from a supervillain. I--"

He next sentence bit off into a surprised, but not displeased squeal. Robbie grabbed one of her breasts before she could stuff it back into her top. He had no idea what he was doing, what was wrong with him... but he had to touch it. It was so soft and warm under his palm and fingers, the tip of her nipple so hard and erotic against the inside of his hand.

"Oh damn," he muttered. "Mom, your tits are..."

"Joker," she said, with emphasis. "You like them? Well, too bad!"

She rolled backward, set her feet to his chest, and thrust him back with a forceful but not violent movement. Robbie stumbled to standing. He almost swore again as he saw her rushing to stuff her boobs back into her costume. Next time, he'd take more off.

...Next time?

"It's only going to get harder for you from here," he growled. "You should tap out now."

"Mmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She pulled the edge of her costume up a bit, stealing what remained of his view of the edge of one of her nipples.

"I'm not going to stop if you don't tap out."

Her gaze flicked down for an instant. He had an erection, but that'd been the case since before they'd even started. It was more that she was letting herself look at it now. Her eyes considered it like a target, a weak point for her to keep in mind, moving forward.

She ran at him again. Robbie didn't spare a single thought for where they actually were in the routine, only how he could get a hold of her, bring her down, touch her and pin her. She tried to twist by him, but he got ahold of her and pulled her back.

He groped one of her breasts, emboldened by his earlier first touch. One of his mom's hands touched his erection but pulled back instantly like she'd set it on a hot stove. She persisted, grabbing his bulge and squeezing right to the line of pleasure and pain.

"I can play dirty, too," she hissed.

"I haven't even started playing dirty yet," he countered.

He made the meagerest attempt at continuing with the wrestling. The core of his attention was, bluntly, focused on molesting her. She was letting him get away with everything so he touched everything. He squeezed her tits. He rubbed on hand up her thigh. He copped a feel of her ass.

"Almost forgot," she whispered. She knocked back against him to buy herself some space and then braced her hands on the arm of the couch. She hummed a little song as she started doing her indecent butt shake routine.

Robbie came up behind her, arm poised for what came next. He waited a second or two, drawing the moment out as his mom waggled and waited like a horny skank. The first slap was just a step above gentle, but she still sucked in a hard, pleasured breath.

"You like slapping my ass, you evil supervillain bastard?" she gasped.

"You like having it slapped." He did it again and she let out a high pitched noise of pleasure. "You love it."

"Oh, fuck!"

He slapped her ass again, not doing it hard specifically so he could keep doing it. The twitches running through his mother's body seemed drawn out of her now, a submissive, sex kitten reaction to being used and abused.

"That's it, Mom," he growled. "Shake that ass."

"Robbie!" she moaned, arching her back, mouth lolling open. "Oh fuck! Robbie... Joker, I mean."

"Wonder Woman." He took a handful of her butt, fingers sliding down to graze her pussy. "Wonder Whore."

"Oh god!"

She fell forward and then laughed nervously, coming back to a wrestling crouch and her character. It was as though part of her was scared, as though part of her clung to the pretense like a shield against the intensity and insanity of the moment. But that was fine by Robbie. He saw her expression and smiled at her, and she grinned back.

They were both having fun. There was nothing wrong with having fun... was there?

"You... shouldn't call a superheroine a whore, sweetie." She started circling him on quivering legs.

"Is that right? I can only call you a whore when you're not in costume, then?"

"Robbie!" she snapped, summoning some motherly authority to her tone.

He laughed and grabbed one of her arms. "I told you, Wonder Woman. If it's too much for you to handle, just tap out and it'll be over."

"It's not too much for me to handle, mister, and I, oh!" She gasped as he pulled her to him and began touching her again. "You'll... be the one tapping out."

She jumped on him again, arms and legs wrapping tight at shoulder and waist level. Their faces were level for a perfect but horrible instant. Robbie felt an insane temptation to kiss her, but they didn't kiss. He was pretty sure they both knew that even just one kiss on the lips would break the spell, snap them out of it.

He decided he would much rather make her tap out than kiss her.

They shifted around the room, falling onto the couch. He slid between her thighs and humped into her for a few glorious seconds, playing it up with an exaggerated Joker laugh. She yanked on his suspenders and managed to get her toes into his beltline. His purple slacks fit him poorly, hence the suspenders, and began to droop comically down his ass.

"You're turn for a wardrobe malfunction!" she laughed. "How does that feel?"

"How does this?" Robbie squeezed the inside of his mother's thigh and a tremor of horny noises sounded from her lips.

She twisted and, with a surprising burst of strength, managed to roll him off the couch and onto the floor. He landed with a thud, kicking loose his useless trousers. She fell atop him, feigning an elbow drop to his chest.

Robbie stared up at her, his acting giving way to actual awe, as she settled her ass back on his hard cock. He was only wearing his boxers now. She could probably feel it as clearly as if he'd been naked, probably sense the heat more than if he'd had a condom on, given the thinness of the fabric.

"Nearly pinned you already," she said, in a teasing voice.

"Not happening," he laughed.

"We'll see about that." She rocked her hips back and forth, ostensibly adjust her positioning. Her butt felt insane against his cock. Robbie had a moment of fear as he realized that, if she kept going, they might end with a similar mess the same way as they had a few days earlier.

"I'm stronger than you." He grabbed one of her wrists.

"You... might be, sweetie, but strength isn't--"

She whooped as he rolled her over with ease. Her hair spread out underneath her head like a halo, and she held her legs out in a manner that was unnecessary, but incredibly hot. Robbie pinned her arms and could only gape as he watched her squirming underneath him. She had this smile on her face, reluctant but eager, an honest response to being so completely in a supervillain's power.

"You really stuffed yourself into this slutty little costume, didn't you?" He pulled her tits loose again and they each fell at odd, mismatched angles.

"You want to strip me?" she snapped, making no attempt to cover herself. "Is that it, you horndog? You want to see me naked?"

"Why not?" He cackled villainously and tossed her skirt up. "Hold on. You're wearing lingerie!"

"No!" She laughed and tried to cross her thighs, but Robbie had already seen the sexy black lace cupping her crotch.

"Did you wear these for me, Mom?" he growled. "Wonder Woman."

"I bought them for your father."

"We both know that's not what I asked," he said. "Mind if I get a closer look?"

He hooked his thumbs into the fabric and started sliding them down, aware of just how far off the rails they were.

"Oh, fuck!" His mom shuddered and grabbed his arm but didn't try to stop him.

"Jesus, they're practically soaked." He balled them up and sniffed them. His mom slapped his chest, letting her fingernails gently rake as she let out another moan.

"You little brat," she whispered. "It's just sweat."

"Is it?" He started to reach his hand down between her legs. She caught his wrist, eyes bulging despite the smile underneath.

"Tap out, Mom," he growled.

Her expression flipped to defiance with whiplash speed. "Not a chance."

He yanked his hand free and touched her thigh. "Tap out."

"Mmm... I don't think I will." She got her hand atop his again, trapping it where it was.

He shifted forward, letting his cock probe between her legs instead of trying to strip her grip. "Seriously, Mom, Wonder Woman. You might want to tap out."

"Make me," she whispered.

The tip of his boxer clad cock pressed against something moist. Her skirt was still covering the better part of her crotch, but he didn't need to see what was happening for him to know what was going on down there. They both knew it.

"Tap out, tap out, tap out," he whispered against her ear.

"I'm not tapping out, so..." She did kiss him then, against the cheek, but with sucking intensity. "Deal with it."

"I'm not going to deal with it, I'm going to deal with you." He yanked his boxers down, knowing he was crazy, but too horny to care. "Super slut."

"Oh fuck, Robbie!"

He pressed his cock forward and felt the wetness, the heat, a soft pinch from her tightness. Fuck, she was tight. His mother was tight. What the fuck was he doing?

"Oh... what the fuck," he muttered. "Gonna... tap out?"

"Make me!" she hissed. "Fuck, sweetie! Make me, make me, make me!"

"You know I'm going to!" He started driving into her, taking no time at all to get up to speed. "Oh, fuck, Mom. Take it!"

"Make me, sweetie!" she cried in ecstasy. "Make..."

Her face contorted along with the rest of her body, back arching like she'd been thrust into the end of an exorcism. Robbie squeezed one of her tits and fucked her faster. The clap, clap, clap of their bodies was impossibly dirty and judgmental. The window blinds were open -- they were in the living room, clear line of sight to the sidewalk and street.