Making Money the HARD Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went through the bidding again on who was going to oil up Tina. Apparently, Jason's winning bid from earlier was good for the entire evening. He automatically climbed into the ring with the bottle of baby oil from before and started greasing me down again. As with before, he let his hands wander. When he got to my chest he slid his hands under my top and rubbed my bare breasts -- even taking a cheap liberty to tweak both my nipples. I stopped him before he slipped his hand inside my bottoms again and said, "I'm wet there already." He laughed at my comment and respectfully pulled back. "I'll bet you are baby!" The crowd showed their appreciation by littering the ring with more money. Based on the rules of the previous match I assumed this would all go to the winner.

The honor of oiling down Tina went to two $300 bidders. Big John supervised the job and even had them go back and make sure her "tits were oiled well enough to outshine the moon." The two guys removed her top and then took turns rubbing even more oil over her very well-endowed breasts. She didn't replace her top after they finished and I took that as my cue to remove mine as well.

With a little bit of showmanship, I shook my chest back and forth at the crowd. I was certainly enjoying the attention. My nipples were hard and I hadn't lied to Jason... my pussy really was quite wet.

"Whoo Wee folks! Looks like Sensational Staci came to compete after all! Alright ladies... ready...set...FIGHT!"

With that, Tina was on me immediately and I was on my back before I knew what happened. Not only was she big and strong, she was fast! I tried to wiggle free but she had a tight hold around my waist and flipped me onto my stomach. I felt her straddle my back and then slip her hands under my arms and lift my upper torso off the mat. My breasts hung down in front as I was lifted up.

"Slap 'em!" she instructed a woman standing in the front row. The woman reached out and slapped me hard across my breasts causing a sharp pain to shoot through my nipples. Tina dropped me and walked away. I watched her playing to the crowd as she strutted around the ring.

I stood up and made an attempt to catch her unaware. I did ever so briefly, but as I wrapped my arms around her waist, she side-stepped and tossed me aside to the corner where my friends were standing. The crowd laughed at my misfortune.

"Come on Staci, you can do it!" Mike and his roommates tried to encourage me.

By the time I fully stood up, Tina had me again. This time she slipped behind me and locked my arms behind my back. She then paraded me around the ring with my chest sticking out prominently. "Look at this little bitch's tits!" she yelled to the crowd as she taunted me. "So young and perky! Who's her grease man?!"

With that, Jason came to the edge of the ring. Tina pushed me right toward him. "Don't her tits look good?" she asked Jason. "Don't you want to lick them?" I struggled to break free of Tina's grip, but while holding my arms with one hand she grabbed my hair in her other. "Bitch... stay still and let your grease man enjoy what he paid for!"

Jason reached out and rubbed my breasts again. He ran his fingers in circles around my nipples making them even harder. He leaned in and licked one. Then he took it inside his mouth and sucked hard for a second before biting down.

"OUCH!" I yelled as pain shot through me.

Tina tossed me to the center of the ring like a rag doll then slapped Jason. "No biting! Don't make me kick your ass too!"

Tina turned her attention back to me and continued her assault. She put me on all fours and sat on my back. She made me walk around the ring while she rode me like a horse. She wasn't just planning to beat me, she wanted to humiliate me.

She flipped and folded me into countless positions. Once, I actually caught her leg and pulled her off her feet. I jumped over her chest like Mike had shown me earlier but she wiggled her arms free, grabbed me by my nipples, and pulled me off of her. Face down on the mat, she climbed on top and whispered in my ear.

"I'm sick of you perky, little, rich, college bitches coming down here thinking you're gonna walk away with our money. Up 'til now I've just been playing with you. It's time to get serious."

Tina rolled me over and sat on my face. She then grabbed my legs and tucked them under her arms. My arms were pinned under her shins and I turned my head so her crotch wasn't directly in my face. I then felt her tug on the strings of my bikini bottom. She pulled it off and tossed it into the crowd. The crowd went wild at the sight of my exposed pussy. Tina leaned her head forward and stuck her tongue between my lips. I tried to fight back but she had me in a position from which I couldn't move.

Tina continued licking my pussy. Confident she had me under complete control, she slapped my ass and then put two fingers inside me. Between the oil, sweat, and how wet I had been to start I offered no resistance and her fingers easily slid inside.

"I QUIT!" I cried out.

"What?!" Tina said.

"I QUIT! YOU WIN!"

"I'm sorry... I do not accept that surrender." was her reply

Tina released me, stood up, and grabbed me by the hair. She spun me around like she had before and pushed me against the ropes facing out to the crowd. I was fully exposed and the crowd loved it.

I was almost in tears as I said it again. "You win Tina. I surrender."

"That's not the way this works darlin'. I don't win until I accept your surrender. And right now... I don't accept. I'm not done with you yet."

She pushed me harder into the ropes, pressing her full body weight against me. "Who out there wants to touch this young thing?" she offered. The crowd surged toward us and I immediately felt multiple hands groping me. Hands were all over my legs. A few reached up and grabbed my boobs. And at least two reached between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. Tina was pulling my hair forcing me to look up and I couldn't see who was touching me.

She then pulled me back to the center of the ring and forced me to sit. Kneeling beside me she whispered, "who are you here with?"

"My boyfriend and his roommates" I cried as I pointed to the corner where they were still standing. Mike was trying to climb into the ring to help me but Tiny, the bouncer, grabbed him and pulled him back down.

Tina drug me to the corner and sat me facing the three of them. "Spread your legs bitch!" she ordered. When I didn't immediately respond she pulled my hair hard and repeated "I said, spread your legs!" I did as she said.

Tina knelt behind me and slid her fingers down to my pussy. "What's your name, boyfriend?"

"Mike" he replied. "Please let her go, she already conceded the match."

"And are these your roommates, Mike?"

"Steve and Brett" they each replied.

"Well Steve and Brett, have you ever seen Staci naked?" She started rubbing my lips as she talked to them. All three watched as Tina slipped two fingers back inside me and rubbed slowly. "Have you?" she asked again. They shook their heads no. "Then you've probably never seen her cum either?" Again, they shook their heads no. She quickened her pace.

"Don't fight it Staci. I'm going to make you cum. And your boyfriend and his two friends are going to watch me do it."

As embarrassed and humiliated as I felt, the way Tina man-handled me also stirred up something else. Being watched by all of these people, and especially people I knew was turning me on. I grew wetter with each intrusion of Tina's fingers. My body relaxed and I wasn't fighting it any longer. I was embracing it. My head fell back and I moaned. Tina had broken me. She quicky pulled her fingers out and my pussy gushed all over the mat in front of everyone. She then concentrated on my clit while continuing to talk.

"Aren't you a messy girl?! You haven't even cum yet! But look at all those juices just flowing out of you. Mike, does she get this wet when you fuck her?" I looked at him and he was transfixed on what Tina was doing to me. Mike shook his head no. Tina rubbed my clit faster. Does she moan like this when you touch her here? He nodded yes to that question. I felt my orgasm start to swell. Brett and Steve were as mesmerized as Mike. All three watched intently as I started to spasm.

"OH, OH, OH, GOD!!!!" I screamed out! My body quivered; my legs started to slam shut. Then Tina grabbed them and pulled them wide open again. The orgasm swept over me and I felt my pussy shake uncontrollably as juices started pouring out. Tina returned to my clit, rubbing fast and hard. I was squirting cum everywhere, and my boyfriend and his two roommates were watching as this woman make me.

"OH FUCK!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE STOP!! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!!"

Tina stopped and let go of me. I collapsed. My eyes were closed. And my body was still trembling. That's when I heard the roar. I opened my eyes to see Tina walking around the ring with her hands in the air. She had made me focus so hard on what was happening in front of my three friends that I had completely forgotten about the other hundred or so people that had been watching.

Tina grabbed me by the arm and turned me towards the center of the ring. She then climbed between my legs and started to lick me. My pussy had barely stopped shaking when her tongue touched my swollen lips. I didn't last long either. Probably less than 30-seconds passed before she had me cumming again. I reached my hand out and grabbed Mike's. I squeezed his hand hard when the second orgasm overtook me.

"Please stop. Please... what do you need to me say. You win! I can't take it anymore!"

Tina moved forward. She slid a hand up my inner thigh and gently rubbed my pussy as she leaned over me. "I will accept your surrender on this condition. That you let 3 people of my choosing fuck you in the center of this ring. If you don't agree to that, I will keep making you cum over and over until you finally do accept my offer."

"I can't do that!" I protested. "My boyfriend..." Tina cut me off.

"Well boyfriend... what do you say? Your girl isn't getting out of this ring until three guys fuck her. It can end now. Or it can end hours from now. I'll give you a minute to talk to her about it."

Tina stood up and walked around the ring again with her arms raised in victory. The crowd continued cheering for her. She was enjoying every second of it.

When Tina returned for an answer Mike tried to barter with her but she was having none of it. "Oh no... Three! And I will choose who they are!"

Tina again started to rub my overly sensitive clit. It was too much to take. "Deal!" I screamed out! "You have a deal!"

"And what is your deal sweet cheeks?"

"I surrender and will let you choose three men to fuck me in this ring before I can leave." I defeatedly said.

"And," Tina added, "you will lick my pussy until I cum. I mean after all, I'm horny too!"

"Yes." I weakly added. "I will lick your pussy until you cum."

"I ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER!" Tina yelled out so the crowd could hear. At this they all screamed again -- this time, chanting her name!

Big John entered the ring and held up his wife's hand in victory. I sat defeated in the center. Tina then took the microphone and said, "Sensational Staci has surrender and I have accepted. As terms for her surrender, she is going to eat my pussy until I cum. And I will choose three men from the crowd who will fuck her here tonight!" The crowd exploded again. Guys started pushing forward in hopes of being one of the three that Tina would choose.

Tina walked around the ring surveying the crowd. "I think it's only fair that your grease man gets a shot at your pussy after paying all that cash. Get up here!" Jason quickly jumped in the ring and started taking his pants off. "Slow down son!" Tina scolded. "I'm not done setting the rules."

She walked to the corner where my friends stood. "You three. Climb up here." I couldn't hear what she was saying to Mike, Brett, and Steve. She motioned and pointed to the crowd multiple times and they all took turns nodding. Finally, she spoke into the microphone. "Here's what's going to happen... these two are going to fuck her first." She pointed to Brett and Steve. "And then grease man is going to go last."

I looked incredulously at Mike who stood in the corner. He mouthed to me "best deal I could get for you."

Brett and Steve walked to the center where I sat completely naked and worn out. They started to undress. Jason, who was now being hailed as "grease man" by the crowd, was already naked.

Tina handed the microphone to Mike and said, "remember our deal!"

"Hello," Mike began, "my name is Mike and Sensational Staci is my girlfriend. I am the one who convinced her to come here tonight to fight. Tina has asked me explain what's going to happen next." Mike sounded upset as he spoke but he tried to be firm in his instructions.

"First my two friends, Brett and Steve, are going to fuck my girlfriend simultaneously. Once they are done, grease man is going to fuck her last. When Tina is ready, she will sit on my girlfriend's face and make her eat her pussy until she cums." The crowd cheered their approval at the terms of my surrender.

All three men now stood naked in the ring with me. Brett and Steve each stood beside me. Jason was leaning on the ropes in a corner stroking his cock. "Hurry up boys! You two finish up so I can have at her!"

I looked up at Brett and Steve. It was obvious that all of us felt awkward. "How do we start?" Steve asked. I reached up and grabbed a cock in each hand. Neither was fully erect and I felt them both grow as I started to stroke.

Brett finally took the initiative and knelt down beside me. He gently guided me on my back and them moved between my legs. I looked down and saw him line his cock toward me. I jumped when I felt his tip touch my lips. They were still puffy but not as sensitive as they had been a few minutes earlier.

"Sorry" I said.

"I'm sorry" he replied. With that, he lined his cock toward me again and I felt my lips slowly part as the head slipped inside. I watched as he entered me and I gasped. He went gently and softly which was a huge contradiction to the abuse Tina had just put me through. I was still very wet and he slid easily in. When he was fully inside me he started to pump slowly. I appreciated that he was trying to be gentle but I really just wanted him to hurry up.

Steve knelt down beside my head and I took his cock in my mouth as I started stroking him again. I tried to block out the fact that these were two of my friends but just couldn't. Brett kept sliding in and out of my pussy and my body began to respond again. I was really enjoying the physical sensations. I'd never had two guys at once and the feeling of one inside me while I sucked on the other was intoxicating.

I'd always had a crush on Brett and had often teased Mike that if we ever did have a threesome I wanted it to be with Brett. I later found out that Mike had told Brett about my crush and Brett had admitted to feeling the same way. I had never agreed to a threesome before, but now that it was happening, I was glad it was with Brett.

I picked up my pace on Steve and started stroking him faster. My hips rose up against Brett's thrusts which made him go deeper than he had been. Taking Steve's cock out of my mouth I looked at Brett.

"Fuck me Brett. Don't just play around. Really fuck me!"

"I don't want..." he started to say.

"Just shut up! We both know you've wanted to do this. I have too. So fucking do it!"

With that, he quickened his pace and was going harder. He felt amazing! His increased pace made it hard to speak but I was able to manage a few words to Steve as well.

"And you too! I know you've wanted to fuck me too Steve. Now's your chance to do it!"

I pulled Steve's cock back into my mouth and sucked hard. I could tell it wasn't going to take Steve long. After only a few more strokes I felt him throb in my hand and he pulled out of my mouth. He pushed my hand away and stroked himself a few more times before I watched cum start jetting out. He tried to aim down toward the mat but still got it on my arm and side of my chest. Some of it got on my boobs. As he finished, I reached over to stroke him again but he pulled away.

Big John now had the microphone and I could hear him say, "looks like winner #1 is done! That cock is down for the count!"

I watched as Brett kept going. His cock felt amazing inside me and I bucked my hips to keep rhythm with him. I was really enjoying this and I could tell he was too. Brett's cock felt bigger than Mike's - not significantly bigger, but definitely thicker. The thought of my boyfriend's roommate fucking me in front of him and a hundred strangers was really turning me on.

I wondered when Tina was planning for me to make her cum. Looking back over my shoulder I saw her and Mike in the corner of the ring. She was on her knees in front of my boyfriend. She had removed her bottoms and was rubbing her pussy while she sucked on Mike's cock. Unlike me, who was completely shaved, Tina had a very hairy pussy. I wondered how it was going to taste when she finally made me pay up on that part of the deal.

Brett continued fucking me hard. He was not going to cum quickly. I was glad. My pussy was on fire with every thrust. I was loving every bit of it.

Jason knelt down beside me and started sucking on my nipple. He put his cock in my mouth to replace Steve's. I stroked him a few times but he was already rock hard. He didn't have much length but he was thick. I kissed the tip of his cock then ran my lips down the shaft. I took one of his balls in my mouth and gently bit down.

"OUCH!" he yelled. "Careful bitch!"

"That's for earlier with my nipple" I replied. "Now we're even!" I then swallowed his cock between my lips and took him all the way in. I heard him moan his approval and gave him the sloppiest blow job I'd ever given.

I felt Jason pull away and opened my eyes to see Tina leaning over me. She had pushed Jason aside and was kissing me. She leaned in and said, "I hope there are no hard feelings. At the end of the day, this is all for fun. And girl... it looks like you are enjoying it!"

She was rocking back and forth as she talked to me. I looked back to see that she was on all fours and was being fucked from behind. I could see legs and balls slapping against her but couldn't see who was doing it. She kissed me again -- hard! And I felt an orgasm swell in me as Brett kept pounding away.

The walls of my pussy clinched tight around Brett's cock as he pushed harder. He was fucking me now -- really fucking me! And I exploded all over his cock as he drove in deep.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed into Tina's mouth as she broke our kiss. "FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! HARD BRETT! FUCK ME HARD!"

Brett did as I asked and drove into me with all he had. I felt my juices exploding all around him. I felt my cum pouring out all around Brett's cock as he kept driving into me. I felt it on my thighs, and dripping down the crack of my ass. More poured out when he pulled back, and then gushed out around him as he drove back in.

"OH GOD YES!" I called out. "FUCK MY CUNT! MAKE ME CUM! GOD BRETT YOUR COCK FEELS AMAZING!"

It really did feel amazing -- better than Mike's. My clit was on fire and I was dying for him to touch it. On the next stroke I felt his cock swell. I could tell he was ready.

"Pull out! Please don't cum in me."

As soon as he pulled out I grabbed his cock and felt it convulse immediately. Thick streams of cum shot from him and landed on my chest. One stream hit me in the face -- landing on my cheek just above my mouth -- I licked it off. I stroked him again and again as cum kept exploding until he was finally spent. I didn't count how many there were but looking down at my body I was completely covered. He started to back away like Steve had done but I sat up and pulled him back to me. I bent down and took his cock in my mouth -- tasting my juices all over him as I licked him clean.