Making Money the HARD Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Winner #2 ladies and gentlemen! And damn can that boy cum!" Big John announced to the crowd.

Two hands grabbed my hips and put me on my knees. I felt something rubbing against my swollen lips and looked back to see that Jason was wasting no time at getting his turn. He rubbed his cock against my wet pussy and slammed it in hard and fast. It hurt for a moment, but then felt good again. I went back to sucking on Brett's cock while Jason railed on me from behind.

"GREASE MAN! GREASE MAN!" the crowd chanted with each thrust. I didn't care anymore. I was in ecstasy and loving every minute of my 'loss.'

Jason wasn't as long or as thick as Brett but he was doing just fine. My pussy was soaking wet and with every thrust I felt more and more juices dripping out of me. Jason had his hands on my hips, but then reached underneath and started to play with my clit while he pumped into me. It had already been on fire from Brett's skillful fucking but Brett hadn't finished the job. The moment Jason touched me I lost it.

My mouth immediately came off Brett's cock and I could hardly breath.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" I screamed out. Jason took that as encouragement that he was doing it right. He put his hands back on my hips and started fucking me harder.

"Not that...my clit....please...rub my clit again!"

"What's that baby? You like the way my dick feels in your cunt?"

"No... I mean yes... but my clit... please... I'm begging you... please rub my clit again. Please let me cum!"

He reached underneath again. And again, as soon as he touched it, shivers shot through my body.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!" I gasped. This time he didn't stop.

With his cock still inside me he stopped thrusting and instead rubbed hard and fast. I collapsed as all strength left my body. He held my ass up while he rubbed my clit ferociously.

"OH GOD YES!" I screamed over and over. He didn't stop. Wave upon wave swept through me. I was experiencing multiple orgasms all at the same time. They started in my toes and ran up my legs as he rubbed harder and harder. I could barely stand it but didn't want him to stop either. I felt him pull his cock out of me and when he did an eruption of fluids followed. I squirted. I gushed. I covered everything in my cum. It was the most amazing orgasm I've ever experienced. And when it finally ended, I nearly passed out.

Jason rolled me onto my back and stuck his cock back inside me. I lay there motionless as he fucked me. At this point it didn't matter who was between my legs. I was spent and just there to be used until he was finished.

I looked past Jason, and saw Tina still on all fours as Mike fucked her from behind. Jason's cock did feel good, but seeing my boyfriend fuck the woman who had beaten me into submission made my body come alive again. I don't know if Jason even noticed as I had another orgasm. He just kept doing his thing without any concern for me.

I watched Mike stiffen up and then thrust hard and hold it. I knew that was what he did when he was ready to cum. Tina felt it too. I saw her smile as she pushed back against him and let him fill her pussy.

"Good boy!" I heard her say to Mike. "Now come with me." She led him beside me and had him straddle my head. His cock was deflating over me as I saw Tina's juices drip from it.

"Clean him up." she whispered in my ear. I opened my mouth and Tina guided Mike's cock inside. I tasted her juices as well as a bit of Mike's cum still dripping from the tip. It wasn't an unpleasant taste and I sucked until I didn't taste them anymore.

"How do you like tasting my juices on your boyfriend's dick?" Tina teased. "It's just a preview of what you'll taste soon."

Jason finally came. Compared towhat I'd experienced with Brett, it really was a letdown. I felt him swell up -- his already impressive girth becoming only a bit more. Then he pulled out and added his load to my belly and chest which were still covered from Brett. I didn't really get a good look, but what I felt land on me wasn't much to speak of.

"GREASE MAN! GREASE MAN!" the crowd chanted. "Grease her up!" someone yelled as he came on me.

"My turn" Tina said. Mike moved aside and Tina replaced him straddling my head. "Don't forget that you need to make me cum too." She lowered her pussy to my lips and I started to lick her lips gently. "It shouldn't take long sweet cheeks... your boyfriend got me pretty close!"

I licked around her lips and sucked on her clit. Luckily, Tina didn't gush as much as I did, but as she grinded her pussy against my mouth Mike's cum started leaking out. She had me pinned and I couldn't turn away. I had no choice but to let it flow down into my mouth. Some of it spilled out onto my face, but some I swallowed. I'd swallowed Mike's cum before, but I'd never drank it out of another woman's pussy.

Tina kept grinding away on my face. Holding my head firm between her thighs she rubbed back and forth. Her ample pubic hair tickled my nose and the musky scent made it difficult to breath.

I then felt a pair of hands push my legs apart and a mouth start sucking on my pussy again. It was gentle but firm at the same time. Whoever this was knew what they were doing and quickly had my already well used cunt dripping again. My clit was throbbing as they sucked on it and just when I felt on the brink they stopped. I was still trying to focus on Tina and making her cum but I really resented whomever had teased me only to stop just short of release.

A hard cock then slid back and forth across my clit -- reigniting that feeling. I moaned into Tina's pussy as I started to lick faster. The cock then presented itself at my lips and gently spread them apart as it slowly entered me.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me again!" I didn't know who it was, but I didn't care. I needed release and this felt amazing.

Tina was grinding faster now. I could hear her moaning and pressing harder against my mouth. I licked as fast and as hard as I could. Mike's cum still dripping from her. Then I felt her lips convulse and she gushed into my mouth. Tina's cum wasn't a lot, but enough to make me choke and spit it out. It dripped all over my face and as she stood up I could see it still falling from her.

I looked down to see Big John staring back at me with his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. "Hope you don't mind. I needed to try out some of this Sensational cunt!"

Tina leaned down to kiss me and lick her cum off my face. "Since your boy Steve came from a blowjob before he got to fuck you, I told your boyfriend that Big John was going to take his place as my third choice."

Big John pushed deeper inside me and I learned why they called him Big John.

"UGH!" I moaned as he went deeper.

He was very carefully giving me only a little at a time -- making sure I could handle all of his cock. This was a welcomed change from Jason who just jumped on top and started pounding away. If Brett hadn't done such as good job stretching me out, Jason could have caused serious damage. Big John was making sure I would enjoy it as much as he did.

With each stroke, he went a bit deeper. Each time I felt my pussy stretch to accept him more and more. He was fully in me now and I could feel his stomach grinding against my clit each time he thrust. He went slow -- still wary that his size might be too much.

"Faster," I said. "I can take it"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... go faster. Fuck my cunt with your massive dick!" Big John picked up the pace with long powerful strokes.

"How does my husband's dick feel inside you sweet cheeks?" Tina was still licking herself from my face, occasionally stopping to kiss me, while her husband filled my pussy beyond anything I'd ever enjoyed before.

"Amazing." I said as I grew accustomed to his size and rhythm. I was moaning my very obvious approval as he maintained his steady pace. "He's huge! Biggest I've ever had!"

"Let me help things out." Tina said. "I seem to remember you very much enjoy this." She reached down between my legs and started rubbing my clit again.

"OH! I felt that!" Big John said. "Her pussy squeezed tight around me when you did that baby."

He was right. As Tina rubbed my clit, my pussy walls convulsed and contracted around him. He kept his steady pace while Tina rubbed gently. I felt my clit grow at her touch and I felt Big John fill every inch of me. The spasms sped up and intensified. Big John felt it too and started to quicken his pace as well.

"Oh Tina... that feels so good. Don't stop!" I moaned for more.

"Baby, go faster." Big John told his wife. "I think this bitch is about to cum again!"

Tina rubbed faster and I felt my orgasm building yet again. Big John pushed hard and deep. When he did I felt the shocks ripple from my clit through every part of my pussy. Again, fluids gushed from me as I came hard. But with Big John's massive cock plugging my hole they didn't have anywhere to go. He stayed all the way inside as my pussy convulsed around his dick.

"Oh yeah sweet cheeks! That's what I like! Can you feel that? Can you feel your cunt squeezing my big dick?! Cum for me baby. Cum all over my dick!"

I did exactly that. I didn't really have a choice. I was screaming, moaning, and crying all at once. As good as Brett's fucking me had been, this was better. I couldn't believe how much better this felt.

"Are you coming because my husband is fucking you or because I'm rubbing your cunt?" Tina said loud enough for Big John to hear.

"Both! OH GOD!!!!!! BOTH!!!!" I shouted back. "Please keep going! Don't stop!" I begged.

Big John pulled his cock out of me and I came again. It was not just dripping out of me it was flowing like a creek.

"Turn over." he commanded. "I'm gonna fuck you doggy style!"

I did as he said and got on all fours. In front of me I saw Mike sitting there watching. He was still naked and was stroking his cock.

Big John rubbed his cock against my lips so they spread open around his tip. I looked at Mike and then said, "Do it Big John. Put your cock in my dirty cunt and fuck me like you own it!"

With that, he rammed the entirety of his massive shaft all the way into me with one stroke. My eyes and mouth opened wide as I gasped. I nearly lost my balance and started to fall forward. John wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me back against him. With his other he reached down and grabbed my breast.

"You like this don't you Staci? You like Big John fucking you hard don't you?!" He slammed into me over and over. And my body responded to take everything he had.

"YES!" I screamed to him. "I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK! FUCK ME HARDER!"

I never broke eye contact with Mike. He sat there watching as Big John destroyed me. Mike was as hard as I'd ever seen him before. But even at his best, he was nowhere near the size of the cock inside me right then. After this, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to walk, but I did know it would be a long time before Mike's cock would feel good inside me again.

John pumped faster and faster for a few more minutes then announced that he was ready. I'd already had two more orgasms and John had clearly felt each as my pussy convulsed around him each time he thrust.

"Inside my cunt." I said. "I've had enough cum on me tonight. Fill my cunt with your cum!"

"If you're sure." he said. With his hands on my hips he pulled me back hard one last time and then I felt his cock twitch as he emptied himself inside me. As his cock withdrew, I felt more and more cum filling the void he was leaving. I counted no less than ten convulsions before he pulled out entirely.

"Damn boy! Your girlfriend is wrecked!" Jason was still standing there watching from behind. "Big John just destroyed that pussy!"

I reached back and rubbed my lips. Jason was right. They were stretched out and huge amounts of John's cum were dripping out of my gaping hole.

Mike was still jerking off while watching Big John cum inside me.

Big John reached down and rubbed some of his cum on my clit. He kept rubbing and I felt another orgasm sweep over me. This one ran all the way down my legs and made my toes curl.

"You're a great fuck Staci! I figure I owe you one more for being such as great sport tonight!"

As the orgasm faded, I passed out.

When I woke up I was still lying in the ring. Someone had draped a blanket over me and Brett was sitting beside me gently stroking my hair.

"What's going on?" I asked as I slowly sat up.

The bar was empty except for a few people cleaning up. Apparently, I had slept through Closing. "Where is everyone?" I asked Brett.

"Mike and Steve and in the office" he replied, "but I stayed out here to make sure you were safe. Big John told me to let you know that he was giving you a share of all the tips from tonight." He pulled out a huge wad of cash and handed it to me. "It's $957! He said. That includes the $300 that fell out of your bikini during the match with Tina."

I flipped through it without really counting it.

"Why are Mike and Steve in the office?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." Brett said. He was obvious uncomfortable with the question.

I stood up and let the blanket fall off of me. I was still naked and walked toward the office.

"Staci, please don't" Brett pleaded. I ignored him and opened the office door.

I was not prepared for what I saw. Steve was sitting on the couch with Tina on top riding him. Mike, my boyfriend, was bent over the desk and Big John was fucking him in the ass. No one seemed to notice my presence.

I grabbed my things. Mike's pants were next to my purse and I got the car keys out of his pocket.

Brett was right behind me with the blanket to cover me up again.

"Let's go I said. You're driving."

Brett put me in the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I flipped through the money again as he drove down the dirt road.

"Tell me Brett... do you like the Foo Fighters? How would you like to go with me to see them in Houston next month. My treat!"

He smiled and placed a hand on mine.

Mike and I were going to have a very long talk.