Making Mum Tingle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and blew her a kiss, she blew one back to me, I said, "The chair there is waterproof, bring it over and sit on it as that will be more comfortable for you, you'll still be able to shampoo my hair as I play with your big melons."

Mum smiled and used her pinkie to carry the white plastic chair over, mum sat on it and shampooed me with both hands. I turned around which enabled me to fondle and caress both of mum's gorgeous tits with both my hands, mum was shampooing more vigorously as I squeezed her big hard nipples. I knew mum was enjoying it as she had twitched twice, each time pushing her pussy against the seat, mum said, "That feels so good Jack, I'd forgotten how good it felt."

I continued to fondle them but with a little more force now, mum had finished my second shampoo, she had put both her hands below the waterline to rinse them, both her hands had touched my skin, she was caressing my chest under the waterline, we had five minutes to wait before rinsing, I said, "I want to make it so good for you, I love playing with your beautiful tits, would you like me to suck them later?"

Mum smiled and said, "I'd love that Jack, you're the only man I'd let anywhere near me, I love how you play with my tits, they're very sensitive, you can suck them later I'm just enjoying what you're doing to them right now."

As I continued to feel mum's tits, I said, "Mum, it's a great way to kill five minutes, mum were you serious about wearing lingerie around the apartment?"

Mum smiled and said, "Jack, it's no problem for me, I'll enjoy wearing them for you."

"Mum, can I ask a personal question and I want you to be honest?"

"Of course, you can, I want us both to be honest with each other, that's the only way to be."

I looked mum straight in the eyes and said, "Mum, is your pussy wet?"

Mum honestly looked surprised, I believe she blushed a little then said, "I'll be honest, it's soaked and the more you play with my girls, the wetter I'll get, I feel very comfortable with you Jack."

Again, looking straight into her eyes, I brought my right hand down across her stomach, my fingertips went inside the waistband of her G-string, her vulva was smooth and swollen, as I slid my middle finger into her soaked cunt, I said, "Mum, if you're wearing lingerie around the apartment, there's going to be consequences."

Mum looked a little surprised and said, "What consequences?"

As I raised myself above the waterline and exposed my monster stiff cock, I said, "I make your pussy tingle, you make my cock stiff, do you know what's going to happen next?"

Mum couldn't keep her eyes off my cock, she took it in her hand and stroked it, she said, "After I rinse your hair, we'll go to your bedroom and spend the afternoon there getting to know each other better, I love your cock Jack, I've never seen one as long and thick."

We then kissed lovingly for several minutes, mum stroking my cock as I played with her adorable pussy, our kisses were loving, neither of us was in a rush. After five minutes mum said, "Jack, let's go under the shower, I can rinse your hair there, I also want to be fresh for you as you made me cum a lot while I was washing your hair."

The shower was good, mum washed me and I washed her, we were kissing and touching at every opportunity; I had already touched mum intimately so she was not showing any modesty; we went to my bedroom afterwards, the more I saw of mum's body, the more I liked it, we were working in unison; we were like a twenty-year-old married couple that still had a spark in their marriage.

I lay mum on top of the bed in a position which would allow us to 69, mum quickly grasped my intentions, she kissed me lovingly and said, "Jack, I know you want to love me now, we'll do that tonight, I need fucked so badly, it's been so long for me, darling, you're hard and I'm wet. I'll lie on top of the bed, you go on top, I'll wrap my legs around you, then fuck me until your monster cock is coming out of my mouth, I need it so bad. Tonight, I'll cook dinner, we'll drink Champagne and then do all the intimate things but please fuck me hard now."

I kissed mum so lovingly then went on top of her, she was so wet my cock slid easily inside her and she took my full length on the first gentle thrust. I pulled back and held my bulbous head just inside her entrance, she felt tight then she tightened her powerful cunt muscles, the sensations that gave my cock were incredible, I asked, "Mum, how is it for you, are you comfortable with it?"

Mum pulled me down to her, we kissed lovingly as she wrapped her legs around my waist and said, "Darling, thanks for asking, I feel filled but it feels so comfortable, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, you're making my pussy tingle, I want to feel you spurt your hot cum deep inside me, do me now and do me hard."

The next two hours we were both in a sexual paradise, the emotions, sensations and unbelievable pleasure were incredible, I surprised myself by not coming early. I was excited about fucking mum but when I was inside her my only thoughts were of giving her pleasure, mum had two body-shaking orgasms during our marathon, I kept pounding away at her. Mum gave so much pleasure, she knew when to grip, she had powerful hips and could angle them perfectly, we had the same libido, we were perfectly matched sexually. I sensed mum was ready to cum again, so I talked dirty to her, saying, "Cum for me mum, let me feel your hot spunk run down my cock and balls."

I was now pounding mum deep, and she was riding me back from below, she cried out, "Cum for me Jack, shoot your spunk deep inside mummy's cunt, shoot it against my cervix, let me feel it spurt, don't worry about your cock and balls, mummy will lick you clean when we're finished."

We both climaxed a minute later, we both had powerful orgasms, mum more so as it took her two minutes to compose herself afterwards then we lay in each other's arms kissing and touching for quite a while, when mum said, "Jack, I'm so glad we've done this, I wish we had done it earlier, I make no apology, you could easily see I needed that and you gave it to me beautifully, you are an excellent lover, we were fucking but you fucked me with love, there's a big difference."

Later we got up and showered, mum prepared dinner, I opened the first bottle of Champagne; we had a wonderful night, a week later there wasn't a sex position we hadn't tried, mum googled it to make sure we had missed nothing. Jean and Eva must have realised something as neither made any contact, my life was composed of mum and I was happy about that, she was the same; she was glowing; we did things for each other, when I was working, she made my coffee.

A month later, I was about to publish a new game; I knew it was going to be a good one. Since mum and I had come together after my shampoo, the shampoo worked, my dandruff was gone, mum had one phone call from her friend Sal, they had been through school together, their houses were one hundred yards apart. Sal was also a widow though she had no children, she was a doctor as was her husband; they had their own practice, which Sal now ran.

Sal had been having an affair with a married man, Sal was the same age, same build and same beautiful looks as mum. She had phoned mum one night; I don't exaggerate; they were on the phone for over three hours; I had sucked mum's clit and made her cum during the call. Sal wanted to come and spend a weekend with mum, I had no problem with that but I wanted mum in my bed while she was here.

After the marathon call, I said, "Mum, has Sal any idea about our relationship?"

Mum looked serious and said, "No, I haven't told her, I'm not sure she'd approve but she said I sounded so happy. I told her I was so comfortable staying with you, it was so relaxing and I'd have no stress. She also asked if I'd found an apartment, I didn't tell her I hadn't been looking."

"Mum, Sal can come anytime, but when can we have our privacy? I have two bedrooms here, my bedroom and the one where your clothes are, Sal would have to sleep in your bedroom, how can you get to my bedroom?"

Mum looked seriously serious and said, "When Sal and I were younger we often shared the same bed, we kissed and touched, we both gave each other our first orgasms, throughout our lives we've had sexual relations together, we both enjoy sex, Sal is very frustrated after breaking up with her married lover, his wife found out and it's over, he was in his thirties and as Sal told me, very well hung. I believe Sal wants to visit because she wants me to give her relief, she loves the oral I give her and I love the oral she gives me. It was with Sal that I found out that Champagne makes me horny, it has the same effect on Sal. Jack, I don't know how to tell her about us, have you any suggestions?"

I thought for a minute and said, "Sal is an attractive woman, I think she could be interested in having an adventure, we'll have a lot of Champagne here, you drop some hints before she arrives then we see if she wants to join us, if not she can sleep in the bedroom where your clothes are."

Mum thought for a minute, then said, "I'm sure she'll join us."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read it and this is good for everyone.

Any comments or suggestions please contact me as this will lead to better stories in the future.

jack1107

12