Making My Hot Neighbors Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Propping her ass up a little she sighed, "You have strong hands Mr. B. It feels really nice having a strong man rubbing lotion on me. Don't forget to do my legs too."

I squirted some more on my hands and moved to each leg. When I did she spread them farther apart. I stared at the material tightly embedded in her pussy for a few minutes. Starting at her calve, I worked my way and always getting under her bottom. When I did her inner thigh, I brushed up against her covered pussy. She sighed a little more and raised her ass up a few inches. Then I did the other leg the same way. Only this time I stayed longer rubbing the material covering her pussy.

She raised her ass higher and moaned, "Don't stop Mr. B. That feels wonderful."

"Can I tell you a secret and you won't think poorly of me," she uttered. "I like older men. When I spied you lying by the pool with your chiseled body, I wanted you.

I was pushing two fingers up her tight cunt while listening to her moan, as I replied, "Oh really Suzy."

"Also Mr. B, I really didn't have to do school work. I used it as an excuse not to go to the river and have sex with some jerk, when I could stay here and seduce you. I hope you don't mind?"

I was completely shocked by her statements. If I knew how she felt, I wouldn't have waited so long to take control of her. But now I was in a dilemma. I didn't have to hypnotize her to get sex. She was going to be a willing participant.

Without saying a word, I removed my fingers from her pussy, stood up and grabbed her hand. Pulling her up, the top stayed on the lounger. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. She immediately put her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me back. Taking her arms off me, I took her hand and guided her into the house.

I took her to the back bedroom. I have a double bed, mirrors on the ceiling and two walls with video cameras behind the one way mirrors. I can film the action unnoticed. I have a remote and I turned on all cameras when we entered.

As we stood by the bed, I kissed her again. Then I went to play with her luscious tits. The nipples were erect and I could tell she was turned on. She reached for my trunks and pulled them off me. My 8"plus semi-hard cock stood in front of her.

She gasped, "Oh my god Mr. B. You're really big. I've never had such a huge member to play with. Please be gentle."

She was a petite, slim girl. When fingering her, I did notice that her cunt was very tight. I had difficulty pushing two fingers in it. Chuckling I answered, "Don't worry gorgeous, I'm confident that your body will expand for the pleasure. Suck me hard first."

She knelt in front of me, took my cock, and put her mouth over my helmet. Then she swirled her tongue around and lick my shaft like she has done this many times before. When she went back sucking on my head, her hand was stroking my shaft. I instantly became rock hard. When I did, she stopped and while holding my shaft, looked up at me with these beautiful twinkling blue eyes.

"It looks like you're ready Mr. B." she seductive muttered

She pushed and I fell on the bed on my back. She quickly took off her bottoms, jumped over me and straddled my hips. Taking my cock, she guided into her wet tight pussy. Slowly she sat down on it and got in a few inches. Then she pulled off it and tried to stretch her vagina out. Again she sat down on my dick and took a little more into her wet cunt.

In a soft voice she murmured, "Oh Mr. B, I'm too small for you. You won't fit and it's hurting me."

I was afraid that may occur and has in the past, when I tried to fuck skinny sluts. But I wasn't going to take no for an answer. So I persuaded her to try one more time. As she positioned my cock into her tight snatch, I took her hips and told her to relax. As she did, I pushed her down while pushing up into her. My cock was completely buried inside. She screamed when I did. I told her not to move for a few minutes. She cried it hurt several more times. Tightly holding her hips on me, I began to slowly move her up and down on my cock. Eventually she stretched and began to move by herself. As she did, she moaned and sighed in pleasure. Her mouth was wide open, as she squealed every time I hit bottom. It didn't take long until she was quaking with a huge orgasmic climax.

When she did she cried, "Oh my god, Mr. B. I've never felt an orgasm like this before. It's fantastic."

I laughed, "Good for you Suzy. So I guess you want more?"

"Oh yes! A lot more," she replied.

She began grinding and then bouncing up and down on top of my hard rod that was completely impaled in her. In the next 15 minutes, she screamed twice more about having an orgasm. But now I needed to cum too. I pushed her off. I told her to turn on all fours. She did as requested. When I went to push my enraged cock into her doggy, she moved away and sat on her side.

Turning back to me she announced, "I don't like it that way. It hurts too much and you are really big. Can't we just do it with me on top? I was really enjoying it that way."

"I really need to cum Suzy or I'll get blue balls," I answered. "Can I cum in your mouth instead?"

"Please don't," she answered that no one has ever done that.

I instantly came to the realization that I had to put her under and afterwards she would be fucking any way I wanted. I would also make sure she sucked and swallowed many loads of semen. But for now, I'll shoot the load in her while she's on top.

It only took me a few minutes to finally unleash my sperm. Then she got off and wanted to snuggle. We fell asleep holding each other with my seed still inside her. I just hoped she was on some sort of birth control.

Suzy was still resting as I went to prepare the Margarita's laced with ecstasy. I had my trunks back on blending the drug laced mixture. First I poured a drug free pitcher full and then made a little more with the drug. The noise woke my little darling and she walked down stairs naked.

"What are you making Mr. B?" She asked inquisitively.

"Just a little refreshments to lay by the pool," I quickly answered. "It's still early and I wanted to take you out for dinner later, but I thought we could soak up some sun and talk a little first."

As poured her small glass from the safe pitcher, we walked out to the loungers and started to talk. She smiled and answered, "You really want to talk to me. Most guys just leave after i allow them to fuck me."

"Well I'm not most guys and I like to get to know you better," I answered.

She guzzled her drink very quickly. So I went in, took a bigger tumbler and poured her the drug laced mixture. When I brought it out, she giggled and took it. She had swallowed half of it in minutes.

Then she said, "Oh my Mr. B. It's why I like older guys." Then she giggled and said, "That is really a strong drink. I feel so silly. Oh my god. I'm getting horny for you again. Booze always makes me horny."

"Well take it slow Suzy. Or I'll have to make love to you again all afternoon." She gave me a sultry smile.

I knew she wouldn't take my advice; girls always do the opposite what guys tells them. She was no exception. She took the tumbler and guzzled the rest of the drug laced brew. As she was becoming under the ecstasy control, her eyes glazed over and her pupils were enlarged. I had to get her indoors. Taking her hand, I pulled her up and into the hypnotic room.

She asked where we were going and I answered to see a surprise. Once she sat down, I started the lamp. She instantly became hypnotized. I was surprised about how quickly and easily she went under. Putting the head phones on, I left to let the directives do the work that is, making her my new sex slave. I went to find an outfit for her to wear.

Forty minutes later I came back. Again, I was surprised. She had her legs wide apart rubbing her clit. The other women never did that. Taking the head phones off, I gave her the last instructions and took her back outside. Then I woke her up.

When her eyes opened I could tell she was still under the drugs influence.

She saw me smiled and sensually said, "I must have dosed off. I had such a wonderful dream. I want you to fuck me again Mr. B. I really need it before I freak out. I need to feel you in me. Please make love to me."

I took her hand and pulled her off the lounger. Back inside we went into my video room. The cameras were on and I told her to get me hard. She went right for my cock and sucked me to an erection. It was like no other woman has ever giving me such a fantastic blow job. Once I was ready, she wanted to be on top again. But now I was in control. I told her I would fuck her in her favorite position. She smiled and immediately went on all fours. I chuckled to myself knowing that the directives worked.

Climbing up behind that cute firm ass, I told her to guide my cock in. She reached under herself and positioned it at her very wet vagina opening. Slowly she pushed back. Only half went in. I slap her ass and told her to take all me in her. Then she pushed back. When she stopped without going balls deep, I slapped her ass again but harder this time. She yelped and then pushed all the way back until she had fully engulfed my cock into her tight hole. Slapping her ass again, I told her fuck herself with my cock by going off me and then ramming herself all the way back. I didn't move. She began a slow method of having me almost come out and then all the way in. I ordered her to go faster and she did getting a nice rhythm of fucking me. As my cock was being used like a dildo, I watched her ram my rod deep inside her over and over again. I let it continue until she had an orgasm. Then I grabbed her hips and started to really pound her cunt, until she screamed in another orgasmic bliss. When she did, I pulled out.

Turning her over on her back, I pushed her legs up and saw how flexible she was. While she held up her legs over her body, I started to fuck her open hole. Soon I was about to explode again. But this time she was going swallow my load. I pulled out and told her to open her mouth. Placing the tip of my cock on her lips, I blew my third load of the day into her wide open orifice. She swallowed almost all of it, but some leak on her chin. Without me saying anything she took her fingers, wiped her chin gathering my seed, and sucked them clean.

Looking up at me she said, "Oh my god Mr. B! I never knew how tasty a guy's sperm is. I loved it. Can we do that more often? I'm not on birth control. It will be safer."

I chuckled to myself. Not only was she completely under my control, she also loves getting a mouth full of cum. I'll make sure she gets enough loads to satisfy her new craving.

I answered, "Sure Babe. I can do that. Do you want another yummy load now?"

"Really Mr. B; you can get it up again for me?" She excitedly responded.

I laughed and answered, "Not me Suzy. I'll take you out to dinner where you can flirt and get some guy to shoot a load in your mouth. That way you can see how a different guy's sperm taste. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Before she could answer, I quickly said the mantra and she immediately went into a trance. Then I told her how to answer wanting different guys to fuck her. Then quickly woke her up.

"I love to Mr. B." She sensually said. "But what should I wear?"

Not finding an outfit from my wife's collection, we went back to her place. Looking through her closet, she decided on a short, bright blue, flowing skirt with a white lace top. But when she went to but a bra on, I stopped her. Without a bra her tits were somewhat exposed from under the lace material.

Looking in the mirror she whined. "I can't go out dressed like this. Someone I know may see me. I'm a proper girl."

I realized that she still wasn't completely under the spell as an exhibitionist slut. I had to make sure she didn't question her attire again. After tonight's whoring she would no longer be a proper girl but instead a slut. Quickly, I said the mantra and she went under my enchantment.

"Now Suzy, you should dress like the slut you are. Embrace being a horny girl wanting sex. You need to advertise your naughty intentions by showing your luscious body. You no longer will dress conservative but instead as an exhibitionist everywhere you go. You'll love the lusty stares guys will give. You want and need their attention."

Waking her up, she then asked if I was okay with her outfit. I chuckled and told her I was, but to make it even better not to wear a panty. Smiling she reached under and took it off. As she looked in the mirror, I put my arms around her and gave her compliments on her beauty and how much fun she was going to have teasing guys. I couldn't wait to see her complete transformation, although I didn't know at the time of how depraved it would become.

I found a sports bar near the college. Being a Saturday night, there was a crowd of people looking at the nightly college football games. The bar had mostly guys, but besides the cute waitresses there were only a few other coeds watching the games. We found a high bar type table in the back near the restrooms. The stools were high and I had Suzy sit facing the crowd. Once settled, I reached over and pulled her skirt up to her waist, but not exposing her cunt. The waitress came over and I ordered her a double Margarita and me a beer. She sat nervously looking at all of the guys.

"Mr. B," she whispered. "Do you want me to have sex with these guys?"

Chuckling I answered, "Not really Suzy. I just want you to relax and soak up the attention you'll get from the guys looking at you. You're such a beauty and let's see how many guys you can make horny. But Suzy, if you want sex with any guy, just let me know. It's all up to you."

It really wasn't up to her. I wanted her to have sex with at least two guys and then we could go. It would reinforce the conditioning of her being a horny promiscuous slut. And if she fucked them in the men's restroom, that would be the icing on the cake. Being conscious of doing such a degrading deed, would cement her depraved behavior. And the best part is that she would remember it as her idea.

There was a break in the games and guys began walking to the restroom. Being seated in the perfect place, some of these young guys stopped and stared at Suzy. As programmed, she smiled. One tall white guy with a goatee stopped and asked her name. Giggling from the drink, she told him. When she did, I got up for a few minutes to allow them to flirt. He sat down. I watched them intently. He got real close and put a hand on her bare leg. Then he kissed her. As he did, his hand went up her inner thigh. I instantly came back.

"Dude," I exclaimed. "What do you think you're doing?"

Suzy looked sheepish and he instantly stopped rubbing her thigh. Looking at Suzy I asked, "Do you want him slut?"

She sheepishly answered, "Yes Mr. B, I do."

Turning to the guy I asked, "How much are you willing to pay to fuck her?"

He nastily replied, "Nothing. I never have to pay."

Laughing I countered, "At your age I wouldn't either. But dude, you'll never have such a willing slut or enjoy a hard fuck like when you do Suzy. Believe me when I say she is a fantastic fuck. She also needs the money for books. So for only $100 you can have the best fuck of your life. When was the last time you had a real woman, instead of your hand?"

He looked at her smiling and then he whispered, "Okay. But don't tell anyone. I don't want others to know I had to pay for sex. And I haven't had a girl since summer and am really in need."

Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out a wad of money and gave me five twenties. Taking her hand she got up. I told him to fuck her in the men's restroom and bring her back after he shot his load in her mouth.

Shocked at my comment he asked, "You mean she swallows?"

I whispered, "Oh yeah. She loves the taste."

Looking at my watch when they left, I figured she be back in about 30 minutes. Ordering another beer and Margarita for Suzy, I watched the games. It was 40 minutes later when they came back. The guy told me that I was right. She was the best he ever had and dumped two loads in her mouth. She still had some cum on her chin as she sat down. The expression on her face was pure ecstasy. After the guy left, I asked her how it was fucking in a restroom.

She giggled and answered, "Oh my god Mr. B. I was a little scared because guys were in there. But we went to the handicap stall, closed the door and he was so nice. He didn't have a big cock like yours, but it felt really nice in me. He used a condom as I sat on him. He loved my breast too. When he shot his first load, I was surprised by how much yummy cum he had. I had a hard time swallowing it all. I kept sucking on him like you taught me and he quickly got hard. He had me bend over the toilet and he did me from the rear. I really enjoyed that and had a wonderful orgasm. It took him longer to cum that time."

Then she asked if she could do it again. I laughed and told her that she could do as many guys as she wanted. We sat there for a while drinking her Margarita. Looking around she was smiling at different guys. When it became half time, a short scrubby looking Mexican with a few tattoos came over and immediately sat down.

He got close to Suzy, put his hand on her leg just above the knee, looked at me and said, "Hi, I'm Jose. I hear that this slut needs money for school and is fucking for a hundred."

"Yes she is," I answered.

"How long do I get to fuck the slut?"

"Thirty minutes," I replied.

"What if I want her for an hour?"

"That will be an extra hundred," I demanded.

He smiled and answered, "Okay. I'll take her for an hour. You don't mind if others watch and take photos?"

I chuckled and responded, "No, if I get the photos sent to my phone."

"Be happy too," he snapped.

Suzy took a big gulp of her drink, turned to me and whispered in my ear, "Do I have to Mr. B? He's not my type of guy."

I quickly whispered the mantra and reiterated a command. Waking her up, she took the Mexican's hand and off to the men's rest room they went. I did notice that as they walked, his hand went right for her tight ass.

I continued drinking my beer and watching the football games. When I was on the fourth one, I realized that Suzy hasn't come back. It was going on ninety minutes since they left. I got up and rushed over to the rest room. When I walked in, there were two Mexicans standing behind the last stall. They were rubbing their cocks hard. One guy came out, zipped up his pants and with a satisfied grin walked by me. The guy closest to the stall handed the Jose some money and went in.

I heard Suzy say, "Whose next? I'm so hungry for another cock."

As I went over to the stall, Jose saw me. He just smiled and said, "Hey Dude. Your whore is such a pro. I could get her fucked a lot for the money she needs."

Looking in the stall, Suzy was bent forward leaning against the back wall. This guy was holding her hips as she reach under to guide is covered cock into her dripping wet pussy. She didn't see me as she moaned in bliss. I pushed the Mexican the was standing behind the stall to the side.

He immediately bellowed, "What the hell. I'm fucking next. I've waited thirty minutes to fuck her. Wait your fucking turn."

I turned to him, got right in his face and angrily responded, "You mean if I allow you a turn."

Jose then added, "Don't get offended Raul. He's not here to fuck her. He's her pimp."

Raul backed away and I went to stand next to Jose. As I looked in the stall, I saw a number of used condoms on the ground around the toilet. I turned to Jose and immediately pushed him against the back wall.

I nastily asked, "What the hell shit-head? She's not your whore and you didn't pay for this."