Making My Hot Neighbors Sluts

Story Info
Young girls rent the house next to mine and I hypnotize them.
8.9k words
4.22
46.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fantastic day. I dumped my wife Becky of 12 years at a Reno brothel. With her millions in recent inheritance I bought the 3 bedroom house next door to me. I was hoping that I would be able to rent it to some nice-looking women. When these two young attractive coeds going to UCI, asked to rent it they were better than imagined. As I interviewed them for the rental, I began fantasizing about what they looked like naked from under those revealing outfits.

The sandy blond haired slim girl was named Suzy Faulkner. She was petite with a nice body, but not pretty. Her breast weren't that big either, but those legs dangling from under the tight pink shorts were very appealing. I even fantasized about seeing her pussy lips outlined from under the body-hugging fabric. She wore a crop top and had her belly button pierced with an ornament hanging from it. She wasn't facially attractive, but her big blue eyes and kissable lips made up for it. Also, she seemed serious and didn't smile during the interview. When I had her walking in front of me, she had a very tight rounded ass. I could see the tight shorts accentuated her ass crack. I thought to myself that she would look nice being on all fours with my cock buried in her.

On the other hand, her friend was named Jackie Lovey, was very bubbly by giggling a lot. She was taller by many inches. Her red hair, blue eyes and a flirtatious smile would give any normal guy an instant erection. She also had very beautiful facial features. I loved her smile. That hot body of hers with nice tits, which I guessed were D's in size, was enough to entice anyone. A skinny waist, long legs and a very nice round ass, gave me a hard on that I tried to hide. She was wearing a short tennis skirt, matching tight top and she told me she was just done with tennis practice. This time I was good and kept my eyes looking into her eyes, but did glance down at those big melons every so often. The tips of her nipples were somewhat visible from under her top.

After some time and while they were filling out the rental application, I scanned their bodies, but especially Jackie's. We talked and I found out a lot about them. To my disappointment Jackie had a boyfriend, but Suzy was in between relationships. When they left, I told them I would let them know the next day. I wanted to make sure they could afford the 2k in rent, although they assured me that their parents were footing the bill. I knew instantly that I was going to rent the house to them. I've been waiting a few months for the perfect women to continue my hypnotic experimentation on making girls uncontrollable promiscuous sluts. They were perfect objects for the training. I couldn't wait to see these lovely creatures naked.

I had wired the house with cameras and mics to see and hear everything that went on. Being 40 year old pervert with an absentee whore wife for the last 6 months, I was more than ready to get these unsuspecting girls under my control.

I had practiced the hypnotic technique on my wife a few years ago and it took some experimenting to finally get the results I wanted. I only decided to use Becky, when I found out that she had cheated on me for years with her boss at work. Instead of becoming angry I decided to get revenge. That's when I found a book describing how to hypnotize anyone and control them. I bought it and the equipment that was needed. After several failed attempts, did I buy a special lamp and use drugs. Becky called me a pussy all the time and controlled everything. It was about time to turn the tables on her. When Becky, my 36 year old average looking wife with DD tits finally went under, I didn't know what I would make her do. Being a strong minded woman, I never thought it would really work. Then I got the idea to make the cheating bitch a fucking whore.

I started her off slowly at swinger parties. It only took a few months to get her to lose weight and beg to be fucked. It was fun watching her fuck guys in front of me, while I got some hot babe. After she became used to having multiple men fucking her one right after the other, I knew she was ready for the next step. Making her quit her job, she signed up for a license to practice prostitution in Nevada. It's legal there in a few counties and I checked out various places to discard her. I had her pack just enough clothes and drove to one of the brothels in the Reno area. I still drive to the Ranch to see her every so often and refresh her controls. The proprietor tells me that she is a popular money maker. I do like receiving a check every month from her earnings. It just extra money to use with the millions she had. With her out of the way and the use of her wealth, I have the best of both worlds.

Next I was infatuated by Emma my neighbor, whose husband was always traveling. She was 32 and already had two kids. Even a little over weight she had nice tits and very pleasant to look at. A cute turned up nose, hazel eyes, thick lips and short blond hair. Her ass was a little bigger than I would like, but I needed to find out if this hypnotic technique would really work on anyone. It took some time to get Becky under my control and was curious how long it would take Emma.

Being an electronic expert, I had wired their house months ago. When they were all on vacation for 2 weeks, they had me feed their cat and water their plants. Using that opportunity, I put a camera and mic in their bedroom. I learned a lot, while waiting until the husband was gone and her kids were in school. Turning off the power with my special remote, I hoped she would ask for my help. It worked. She came over knocking on my door.

I didn't answer the door right away hearing her cry, "Steve, are you home?"

When I opened it, I was surprised that she was wearing a short loose fitting flower printed dress. She did have on a bra and disappointed that I couldn't see her nipples.

"Hi Emma," I replied. "What a nice surprise." I made sure she saw my eyes look down at her tits.

She seemed panicked and answered with a disgusting look, "Sorry to bother you Steve. But all the power went out. I tried the breaker box and nothing worked. I have a get together with the girl scouts this afternoon. I know you have helped Oscar (her husband) before. So could you please look at it for me?"

I smiled and said, "Sure Emma. I will be happy too. But if I get it working, would you do me a favor?"

She gave out a big sigh and nastily declared, "I'm not going to sleep with you, if that was what you had on your mind."

I chuckled and replied, "Oh no Emma. I just bought a lamp from an antique store. I'm supposed to see a ballerina dancing as the light spins. I didn't see her. I was wondering if you would look at it and tell me what you see or don't see. That's all. But first let me see if I can fix your problem." She smiled and apologized for thinking that I wanted sex. Then she agreed to take a look at the lamp.

Once we were back at her house, I turned off all of the breakers including the main breaker and waited a few minutes. While they were off, I put my hand in my pocket grabbing the remote and turned the power back on. Then I slowly turned all the breakers back to the on position. Everything worked and she was very happy.

"I don't know what happened," she declared. "I did all of that and it didn't work.

Answering, "But did you turn the main off and wait a few minutes before turning it back on?"

She shook her head no and said, "Okay so let's quickly look at that lamp of yours. The scouts will be here soon."

That's not what I wanted. I need her to be over all day so I can fuck the bitch and even have my friend George to come over and fuck her. I sternly looked into her eyes and said, "You look really busy right now and I also have plans. Why don't you come by tomorrow morning instead? You look so nice in that dress could wear again tomorrow?"

With a big sigh of resistance she reluctantly agreed to come by around 10 am the next day. I had everything ready, when she finally knocked on my door 30 minutes late the next morning. She did have the dress on but no makeup. I offered her a cup of coffee, as we made small talk for 10 minutes. I already had laced the coffee with a small amount of the drug Ecstasy. I found using this drug makes it easier to put the victim under. It's what final worked on Becky. When I saw her eyes starting to glaze, I took her over to the lamp.

Smiling I said "Emma stare at the light as it flickers and tell me if you see the girl dancing. Now keep looking at the light. I'm going to start it up."

I had a remote and I started it up. Slowly at first and then it went faster. I told not to look away. When I added the ballerina dancing, she said she saw it. Then I had the light flicker at hypnotic speed. She kept staring at it and I could see her becoming trance like. Putting a pair of head phones over her, I turned on the subliminal recording. She listened as it constantly played over and over again about her being a promiscuous slut with an insatiable sexual appetite. Then I changed the ballerina from dancing to sitting on a guy bouncing up and down having sex, as the flickering light spun. The commands also changed with a female voice saying that she was a cheap horny slut.

I heard her say, "I'm an insatiable slut. All I want is to feel a cock buried in me. I want to be fucked by lots of guys."

She repeated this mantra for the next thirty minutes, as the picture of the girl changed to being fucked doggy style and then missionary. When the recording finally stopped, I took the head phones off and softly said.

"When you awake you will be very horny. You'll want me to fuck you. Even when I refuse, you won't take no for an answer. You continue throwing yourself at me and when I still resist, you strip and force yourself on me. The rest of the day you can't get enough of me fucking you. You tell me that you'll do anything I ask."

I let that sink in for a few minutes and then said it again another six times. Afterwards I stated, "When you hear me and only me say this Mantra, 'Does Emma want to play?' You will go immediately in a trance and wait for instructions." Then I woke her up as the lamp was now slowly playing the ballerina.

I waited to see if the hypnotic suggestions worked. She gave me a sultry look and said, "Oh my Steve. I don't what is happening to me. Since we moved here, I've had a desire to have sex with you. I'm so horny right now. Take me."

She came over and sat on my lap to kiss me. But I stopped her and said, "Wait a minute Emma. You'll think this why I had you come over. I don't want sex from you. You've been, excuse my French, a complete bitch to me every time I see you. And now you want me to make love to you?"

"Oh no Steve,: she responded. "I had too because I wanted you in the worst way. Oscar won't be back until next week. I'll send the kids to my mom's for the weekend. Then we can have a wonderful time. Please Steve! Won't you make love to me?"

Again I refused. That's when she started to undress. First she slipped out of the dress. Then she slowly removed her bra and let those D-cup sagging tits out. Quickly, she walked over to me and plastered those melons with huge erect nipples in my face. I lashed onto them with my mouth and began sucking her wonderful nips to a hard state. While I was engrossed with her breast, her hand unzipped my shorts. I wasn't wearing underwear, so my 8" thick Italian manhood stood at attention. As she began to rub the shaft hard, she pulled my head up and gave me a tongue dancing passionate kiss. Then she stood, pulled off her panty and straddled me, while slowly guided my shaft into her very wet pussy. As I entered her she sighed in bliss.

"Oh my god Steven, you're so much bigger than Oscar. I used to watch you lying out by your pool and noticed you had a bulge. I wished you were thinking about me. I fantasied about you then and now I'm going to enjoy you. Fuck me hard Steven!"

The rest of the day we continued to have sex. We did break for lunch where I took her out dressed with just the dress on and nothing under it. Her nips were very visible. Then we came back to my bedroom for more ravishing. It was only when she heard her kids come home, did we quit for the day. Her idea of the weekend would give me the perfect opportunity to get others to fuck her. I couldn't wait.

Unfortunately, the next day as we were in sexual bliss at her house, Oscar came home days early. I had to sneak out the back door and over the fence to my back yard.

The next week they put the house up for sell. Emma told me that he didn't suspect anything. He came home early because he took a new higher paying job and they were immediately moving to Texas. She was disappointed about leaving me and I only got to fuck her one more time, before they moved. At least I know the hypnotic system worked.

His company bought their house with me purchasing from them at a cheap price. After I bought the place, I put a back gate in the fence between houses. Taking an early retirement and living off the Becky's millions with her income from the brothel, I wired the house with many cameras and mics for my amusement. It was time to call the girls and tell they could move in.

"Hello," Suzy sensually said as she answered the phone.

"Hi Suzy," I replied. "Is Jackie their too?"

"No she's at school practicing tennis."

"Well, I tell you then. You girls are approved to move into the house. When do you want to start renting the place?"

Suzy let out an excited scream and answered, "Oh, thank you. We've been at a friends for the last few days. Can we pick up the keys today, that is, if today is good for you?"

I chuckled and answered, "Sure! When do you want to come over?"

She exclaimed, "As soon as Jackie returns, maybe in a couple of hours!"

"Okay that would be around 4 pm," I replied. "There is still a security deposit and rent, which comes out to $3000. Also I need you girls to read and sign the rental agreement."

She seemed very thrilled at getting the house. Then she told me that they have the money and if I would accept cash. I laughed and told them it would be fine. Hanging up, I was now ready to try the hypnotic conditioning on these two lovely unsuspecting girls. I had big erection thinking about having sex with them.

***

It's been a month since the girls moved in next door. I've been spying on them every night. I masturbated over Jackie, when she was in the shower or when her boyfriend was fucking her. She has a very tight body with a shaved pussy. Her tits were firm with just a little sagging and nice large nipples. I was in total lust over her. Suzy on the other hand, had a groomed pussy. Her tits had nipples that looked like a baby bottle top. They were like nothing I've seen before. Her ass was also tight and rounded. I imagined having her on all fours holding her hips, as I ravished this slim young slut. But now I was waiting patiently for an opportunity to use the hypnotic controls on them.

That opportunity came on a long weekend. For some reason, the school was closed on the Monday. I heard that Jackie was going to the river with her boyfriend Jason. Suzy was asked to come with them, but she had to finish a paper that was due the following week. So she stayed home. After Jackie and Jason left that morning, I waited for a few hours to turn off their power. It was my opportunity to at least take control of one of them and I had all weekend to use her, that is, if she went under.

"Hello," I said as I answered the phone. It was Suzy's.

"Oh Mr. B (her pet name for me)," she started. "The power suddenly went out. I don't know what to do. Can you come over to look?"

"I'll be right over," I replied.

She was waiting for me at the front door. Being a very hot day, all she had on was a bathing suit top, tight blue-jean shorts and was bare footed as I went in. We walked to the garage and the breaker panels. I fiddle for about fifteen minutes turning things off and on, as she watched me attentively.

Turning to her I said, "Well Suzy, I'm going to call Tomas my electrician friend to come over to fix it." Then without missing a beat I said, "If you need to use my power why don't you come over and set up at my house?"

She immediately smiled and excitedly answered, "Really! You'll do that for me. I won't be in your way?"

I chuckled and replied, "No Suzy. I wasn't doing anything but trying to fix my antique lamp. I would enjoy the company."

"Okay Mr. B. Let me get my stuff." She quickly ran off.

Once inside my house, she looked around and told me that I had a nice clean place for a bachelor. I put her in the dining room where she opened up her lap top and began working. As she did, I went outside and called Tomas.

"Hey Tomas," I began talking. "What are you doing tomorrow or Monday?"

He said, "Nothing but taking the kids to the park. Why? What do you need?"

"I need you to fix the power on my neighbor's house. I turned it off so I can seduce the tenant. I just want you to pretend to fix it. Whichever day will work best for you and I'll give you a hundred for your time."

He laughed and answered, "I see you'll still a pervert. So how old is this one?"

"She cute with a nice bod and 21," I replied.

Tomas gave out a huge laugh and said, "Dude what makes you think she'll even look at an old fart like you?"

I nastily replied, "Let me worry about that. Just come over and pretend to fix the power."

He agreed to come by Sunday Afternoon, but for two hundred. Now I had all day to bring this young innocent girl under my control. I went over and told her the bad news.

"Suzy, he won't come by until tomorrow afternoon," I stated. "Is there anything you need to get from your frig?"

Looking up at me with sad eyes, she sheepishly responded. "I forgot all about that. Yes there is. I better get it before it goes bad."

Then she got up to leave and I followed to help, while looking at her nice ass walking in front of me. Once in the kitchen, we filled only one bag of food. There wasn't much in the frig to take.

On the way out she turned to me and said, "It's already so hot in here. I won't get any sleep tonight. I always have a hard time sleeping when it's too hot."

What a perfect chance and I blurted, "Just stay at my place tonight. I have plenty of room and you won't be a bother. I'll even make some popcorn and we could watch a movie."

But I actually thought, "You won't be getting any sleep at my place either cutie."

She smiled and without any provocation came over and gave me a hug. Leaving her to work, I just took a swim and went to get comfortable.

It's been a little over an hour when Suzy came out and said, "Mr. B, I finished what I needed to get done. Do you mind if I take a swim and get some sun too?"

"That's fine Suzy. I would love your company," I quickly answered.

I told her to use the back gate and 10 minutes later she came back dressed a pink bathing suit that barely covered anything. She had a wrap around her waist and straw bag filled stuff. She put the bag on the lounge chair next to me, took off the wrap and jump into the pool. She swam for about 5 minutes and I pretended not to pay any attention to her, but I gawked at her cute ass. When she finished her swim, she went to the lounger next to me and lay on her stomach.

Then she turned on her side looking up at me and in a sensual seductive voice said, "Thanks Mr. B. That was really refreshing. I've been looking over the fence at your pool for weeks. I didn't know how to ask to use it. I wonder if you would rub some sun screen on my back. Please!"

I answered, "You're welcome to come over anytime for a swim. The back gate is always open. And I'll be happy to put the screen on you."

As I walked over, I saw her untie her top and slip out of it. I saw her bare breast, as she lay on her stomach. Pouring the lotion in my hands, I began rubbing her shoulders, arms and back. When I reached her lower back, I pushed my fingers under the skimpy bottom and rubbed some on her firm ass. My manhood started to rise to the occasion.