Making My Hot Neighbors Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to push me away without success. We were face to face when he meekly answered. "I paid for an hour. You didn't say it had to be just me. Look at how much fun she's having. I'll give some more money for the extra time."

I turned to watch Suzy, moving with this guy's hard thrusts. She was loudly moaning and asking to be fucked harder. I moved back and told him that he was over time and owed me several hundred more. He laughed and pulled out some money from his pocket and gave me three hundred.

Then he said, "This should cover it. And I'll have Raul pay you. It's his turn next." Not waiting for an answer, Jose quickly left.

I was in a quandary. I did want Suzy to be fucked this night, but not like this. That would come much later. I counted the used condoms on the floor and there were five. One could have been from the earlier guy, but the other four were current. Now Raul was going to have a turn too. Just as I was contemplating leaving, the guy fucking Suzy pulled out and had her turn around. He pulled off his condom and began shooting a large amount of jism in her mouth with a few ropes splattering across her face. She licked her lips and said it was tasty.

Then she saw me. "Oh Mr. B; this is so much fun. I can't believe how many guys liked the way I look and want me. You're right about me dressing like this."

Her skirt was pulled up over her waist. The top was off and on the floor. Her breast had cum dripped over them. She looked like a well-used cum dumped whore. After the guy left, Raul handed me two hundred, pushed me aside, and told Suzy to get back against the wall. He didn't put on a condom and quickly forced his small cock into her soaked pussy.

Then he said, "I've been waiting a long time to fuck you bitch. Get that ass up." He slapped it and she yelped.

I didn't do anything about him slapping her ass. She seemed to move faster when he did. As I watched her getting roughly fucked, two other guys came in. They asked me, if this was the girl they were told about. I said she was, but was done for the night. They weren't happy about the information. Just as they were going to leave, another two guys came in and after them three more guys. They all wanted a turn. I had to be nasty telling them that after this guy was finished; she was done for the night. All seven of them began arguing with me. During the commotion a security guy walked in.

"What the hell is going on in here?" We didn't say anything and the guys began to leave. Turning to me, he asked again.

I meekly answered, "I don't know sir. I came in to pee and these guys started to argue over a girl. I seemed to be in the way as they were pushing each other. Then you came in. So can I now pee?"

He looked around and then left. After he did, I looked in the stall and Raul had stopped fucking Suzy, had his hand over her mouth and was quiet. Once the coast was clear, he slapped her ass very hard and told her to finish him off. He wanted to cum in her. It wasn't long until he shot his load deep inside Suzy. Finally she was done for the night.

After he left, Suzy stood over the toilet bowl. I watched as she dripped his seed out. As she did, I took toilet paper and began wiping the loads of semen off her face and tits. When I was close, she had a very potent sexual aroma radiating from her body. I found her top and she put it on, although it had semen dripped on it. Once her skirt was pulled down, I quickly got her out of the bar.

As we were walking toward my Benz, we heard, "Suzy Faulkner, is that you?"

We turned to see a black man approaching. She smiled and answered, "Oh Hi Daniel."

Once he got to us he asked, "I heard a girl dressed in blue was fucking in the restroom. You are in blue. Was that you?"

Before she could answer I quickly said, "Dude, my niece would never do that. She's a good girl. How dare you imply it?"

He began to apology and told her that he would see her in class. Then I took Suzy's hand and walked away.

Once we were in the car, she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "But that was me Mr. B. I was just having fun and enjoying myself. Was it that bad of me?"

I held her and answered, "No it wasn't. You were having a good time. But people that know you may take advantage of your naughtiness. It's better to keep it quiet. We wouldn't want to broadcast your behavior all over school."

She smiled and said that it was a good idea to keep it just between us. But then said, "But can I do it again. You know I didn't want to quit. It felt really good getting all those guys horny; I've never felt so alive. And the orgasms; Oh my god! They were fantastic."

We got home and took a long shower together. Once she had all of those guys goop washed off, I bent her forward and fucked her hard as I spanked her ass. It took me a while, but I finally dumped a load in her. It wasn't much, but still felt great. Just before we went to sleep, I gave her a white large pill. It was from my wife's bottle of Morning After Pills that I kept. No need to get my sweet young slut pregnant. She swallowed it like a load of cum. As we cuddled in bed, she whispered that she loved me. I didn't answer back but just rubbed her back letting her fall asleep in my arms.

In the morning we'll see if the subliminal brainwashing was still in place. It took Becky several days for it to finally completely control her. As I lay in bed holding Suzy, I began thinking about what I would have her do the next day. But first she had to wake up a slut. Afterwards I would take her shopping for some suggestive outfits to further her depraved behavior and maybe a fuck or two. We had to be back by 3 to see Tomas. And I knew he would fuck her once he fixed the power.