Making My Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed next to her as she looked at me with a smile. She gave me a kiss on the lips and then instantly fell asleep. I felt like sleeping too, but I had made a promise to my sister. Guess devouring her pussy would also have to wait for next time, though I longed to know what she tasted like. I would have snuck a taste, but I wanted her to be able to enjoy it the first time I tasted her.

I found some paper and a pen in the room and wrote my number and a note for Kim to read when she woke. Then I redressed into my batman costume and headed back downstairs.

The fact that this house had a bunch of high schoolers had completely escaped my mind as I was having mind blowing sex. I don't know how they hadn't heard us. Then again, as I rejoined the party, I could understand as the music was actually a little loud. I was then surprised that the cops hadn't been called yet. Either way, time to find my sister.

It wasn't hard to find her. She was the only Black Widow, and she was watching her "nerdy school girl" friend dance all over a guy that clearly wasn't interested. "Hey sis," I said as I approached her. "Has Julie had any luck?"

"Hey Mark," Katie said. "No. Come to save the day, hero?"

"I am. What would you like me to do?"

"Mostly just go over and dance with her. Maybe make out with her a bit. If she gets handsy then that's on her, but just make her feel like she's desirable."

"Will do!" I then made my way through the make shift dance floor. I tapped Julie on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me cutie, but I can't help but notice that this loser isn't appreciating you like he should. Mind if I show him how it's done?"

She gave a glare to the guy she was dancing on who just rolled his eyes as she said, "Please."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me which elicited a squeal from her. We started moving back and forth to the music. Julie actually was quite a knock out. I don't know what this guy's problem was. She had piercing green eyes, sexy and playful chin length brown hair, wonderful breasts that weren't too big, and a great ass that she was now rubbing all over me.

I spun her around and she gave a giggle. Then I held her body to me, her back facing me as I slid my hands up and down the side of her body. Then this girl really got me going by sliding down against my body, and when her head was near my cock she gave it a shake. God if only there weren't clothes in the way! Julie moved her way back up and turned back towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck as we continued to grind with each other.

It was kind of ironic; Julie kept stealing glances over at the guy she had wanted to notice her and he couldn't be bothered to notice. However, as she slowly stopped caring and focused more on me, the guy started paying more attention to her. Sorry bud, you were an ass by not realizing what you had just because she was making it easy. Your loss; my gain.

I did my best to communicate to Maggie and my dad that I wanted Julie to be my next treat. I didn't know exactly how far I wanted it to go, just that in some way, I wanted to give this girl the night of her life.

A surge of confidence overcame me that felt almost magical. Then leaning in to Julie's ear, I said, "Do you want to get out of here and go somewhere a little more private?"

"Hell yes, stud," she said. She turned to the guy who actually looked a little pissed and gave him the finger. Before she dragged me away, I took a good look at the guy. Holy shit! It was one of the twats from earlier in the store! Oh god that made this treat so much sweeter! I gave a cock smile to him that I know he wouldn't understand because he wouldn't recognize me with my mask, but I got a kick out of.

As we passed by Katie, Julie grabbed her hand too and dragged the two of us off to the upstairs master bedroom. I hoped Kim's parents wouldn't mind that we were about to defile their room a little; or a lot.

Once we were inside and the door was locked, Julie dropped to her knees and started undoing my belt.

"Woah," I said to the eager drunk girl. She was having a little trouble undoing it and I didn't really know whether or not to help her with my sister right there.

"Woah Julie," my sister echoed. "Slow down girl. Don't you think I should leave and give you some privacy?"

"No, I want you to help me!" she said. "I know you must have talked this stud into helping me, so why don't we thank him together?" Clearly she was drunk and had no idea it was me or I doubt she'd be asking my sister to please me sexually.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea," Katie argued.

"Kat just shut up and come suck this cock with me," Julie demanded. She finally had managed to get my belt undone and pull my pants part way down, though she was still struggling.

Honestly, I figured getting my mother to fuck me was a fluke and only happened because she didn't know it was me. However, Katie definitely knew this would be her brother she was getting naughty with so I figured the likelihood of her doing anything was slim to none, leaning more to none. This night was full of surprises, though, and I was about to have another.

Apparently she figured there was no sense in fighting her friend on the matter, knowing Julie would never relent. Katie came over and said, "Alright. Here let me help." She then helped take my pants all the way down. Then she guided me to the bed and had me sit on it as she and Julie kneeled in between my legs.

"Want to go first?" she asked, hoping to potentially stall whatever was about to happen.

"Nope! You should have the honors," Julie persisted.

Katie gave me a look I couldn't quite read and then said, "You better fucking enjoy this." And then I was in her mouth. Holy shit my sister was sucking my cock! She was knowingly and willingly sucking my cock! Instinctively my hand went to her red tresses and grabbed them. She gave me a look that I interpreted as "good boy". I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

I also figured that she would stop after a short time, but she got me going quite a bit. After several minutes she popped me out and offered me to her friend who eagerly took me into her mouth. I placed my hand in Julie's silky locks then as Katie started removing her costume. Oh my god, how far was she going to go? I couldn't wait to find out!

Once Katie was in just her underwear, she started undressing Julie. Once Julie was as little dressed as Katie was, Julie said, "Thanks babe!" and then pulled her friend in for a hot make out session. I watched them feel each other up as they kissed for several moments. Eventually my sister broke it and said,

"Hey, we have someone we're supposed to be thanking don't we? I think he's ready for you."

Julie eyed me like she was going to devour me. "Hell yeah. Ready for me to ride you, tiger?"

"Fuck yeah!" I said.

Julie removed her underwear and then climbed on top of me, impaling herself on my cock. She then began bouncing up and down on my rock hard shaft. I took this opportunity to really play with her hair as I had fantasized about doing many times when I had seen her over with Katie. I ran both my hands through her hair and pulled on it, making her moan with pleasure.

"Oh god yes baby! Pull my hair! Do you like it?"

"Yeah I do!" Figuring I'd actually take a chance, I said, "I'd love to see it coated with my cum."

"Oh yeah? Want to see my friend's hair covered in your cum?"

I looked over at Katie who bore an anticipated expression. Figuring I'd take my chances, I said, "Hell yeah." My sister's eyes widened because she knew I was telling the truth, not just trying to turn Julie on or hid the fact that I was her brother.

"Then let us help you with that," she said, hopping off my cock from her brief fuck session. She got back in between my knees and started licking my cock up and down. "Come help me, Katie," she said to her friend, my sister.

With less hesitation than I would have expected, Katie came over back between my knees and the two of them worked over my cock with their mouths. I placed a hand in each of their silky hair as they traded off having me in their mouths, sucking my balls, or just sliding their tongues along the side of my shaft. Here and there they'd share a momentary kiss, but would quickly return to my cock. When I was close, I let them know. Julie quickly whispered into Katie's ear.

The two of them then turned around and Julie said, "Come into our hair, stud!" as they both shook their hair over my cock. That sent me over the edge and I started shooting my cum at both of their shaking heads. I got several spurts in both of their tresses and was very happy with my paint job on their brunette and scarlet manes.

I guess Julie had whispered more than just about shaking their hair on me because once I was done immediately Katie laid down on the bed as Julie got between her legs and began to lick at my sister's cunt. I should have known what to do, but I just watched amazed until my sister said, "Well what are you waiting for? Fuck this slut!"

Without further hesitation I lined myself up with Julie's wet cunt and slid back in. I began thrusting myself deep inside her, loving the scene of her hair shaking as she ate out my sister. It was so hot! Both of them had my cum in their hair and I was fucking one of them as that same one ate out the other. This whole night certainly was magical.

My sister eyed me with hunger as her horny friend ate her out who was moaning and screaming from my cock pounding into her. I wondered if my sister wished it was her getting fucked by me. That might have to be something I explored later, but for now, I just focused on the hot little number that was eagerly taking my cock. Katie played with her friend's hair, and began to encourage me fucking her friend.

"That's right. Fuck this stupid whore. Show her what a real man looks like, feels like. Give her your cock until she cums like a good little slut. Then you can cum in her hair again. Do you like that? Do you like how we're both wearing your cum in our hair? I guess we're just your little sluts, aren't we? The both of us." There was emphasis on the word "both." It got me excited! But not as excited as Julie apparently who began squealing as her climax took her over. She stopped eating out Katie for a moment to just enjoy the sensation of her climax.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she said, her turn to be vocal. "God your cock feels so good! I can't believe it's making me cum so hard! Fuck yes! Oh thank you my mystery stud!"

Her orgasm finished washing over her, and suddenly she collapsed and was out like a light.

"Well that was fun," my sister said.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said as I pulled out.

"Well it's still happening. You haven't cum from fucking her, right? I can suck you off. I just don't want to swallow, so you can put it in my hair again, okay?"

"Holy shit, really? But what about the fact that she was just on me."

"You just watched her eat me out. Do you really think I'm going to have a problem tasting her? Not like I haven't before."

And with that wonderful picture in my head, my sister took me into her mouth again. My hands played with and gently pulled on her hair as she sucked me into her mouth. I had cum so many times tonight, so I was nearing my cap, but nonetheless my sister sucked me off, working her magic. I couldn't believe that she was actually trying to get me to cum and letting me do so in her hair again! Thinking about it got me pulling on her hair harder and even pushing my cock a little into her mouth, partially fucking her mouth as she sucked me. Katie began moaning and even trying to take me deeper.

Slowly she got more and more aggressive in sucking me off until she was really into it, bobbing her scarlet head quickly hungry for my cum. In fact, she was hungrier for it than I realized as when I warned her I was ready to cum again, she pulled off for a moment to say, "Fuck it! Cum in my mouth, brother!"

The fact that she had just begged me as her brother to cum into her mouth had me spurting a giant load that she didn't waste any time in gulping down. I held onto her silky red head as she drank me up, pulse after pulse of my seed being swallowed by my loving sister. When I was finished she plopped me out with a little pop and looked at me with a hunger like she wanted me to take her.

Surprisingly, though, she said, "Go ahead and get out of here. I'm just gonna spend the night, but I'm afraid if I spend any more time with your glorious cock, I'm going to want you to fuck my brains out too and I don't think I'm quite ready to cross that line."

"Fair enough," I said. "I'm at least going to cross this one," I said as I leaned down and cupped her face in my hand. I brought my lips to hers in a not-so-brotherly kiss. We held it for a moment and then parted. I put back on the rest of my costume for the third time tonight as I then headed out the room.

I made my way to my car and once I was outside dialed up Maggie's number.

"So how's your night?" she asked rhetorically when she picked up.

"Amazing. Thank you so much, both you and dad."

"Well he definitely thought you deserved it, and I'd agree after much of what I've seen from you lately. Now come to the address I just texted you."

My phone then went of and showed an address.

"Come to it as soon as you can," she said and then hung up. I assumed that it was her place and started making my way. I assumed correctly as I pulled up and even before I knocked, she opened the door.

"Hey you," she said. She was dressed in a witch's costume, which I found totally ironically humorous.

"So this is your normal look," I jested. She play hit me as I laughed. "So what now that I've used all three treats?"

"Actually," she said, "You still have one treat left. Your time with Kim didn't count because you never asked. So that was all you."

I took a moment to process that. When I did, all I could think was: holy fuck. How did that actually just happen on its own? That meant that there actually was some potential with Kim, it wasn't just all magic inspired talk like I had assumed. Damn did that make me feel good about myself!

"So how do you feel about showing one more girl a good time tonight?" Maggie asked.

"Who did you have in mind?" I asked rhetorically.

"Think you have enough in you?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I feel rather drained," I admitted.

She boldly reached out her hand and grasped my cock. There was some weird words that she spoke and then suddenly I felt like I was fully reloaded and could shoot off several more times.

"And how about now?" she asked with a deviant little smile.

I returned it and said, "How can I serve you, madam?"

"By fucking me over and over until the sun comes up. You up for it?"

"Apparently."

And with emphasis on the second word: Happy fucking Halloween.