All Comments on 'Making New Friends'

by Biguy5774

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 4 years ago
Love First Time Stories

Love well told first time stories. Now that you've posted your first, we will be watching for more.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 4 years ago
You need a good editor

"James opened his mouth wide and took James's cock into his mouth." Just an example. There are others but not as bad. Good story, otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story! One of the best stories here!

Can I give you three types of couples for new bisexual orgy story from my life?

First pair: He - is a creative, middle-class (medium build) person with crazy thoughts, but not much experience. His wife - is a shy (thin and slender) teacher who has never tried group sex, but is a brave woman who needs to be nudged into action.

The second pair: He - is a journalist (a large and bisexual who loves to smoke), She - is his girlfriend-assistant (a long-haired woman in a body, but still in juice), who tries to please him in everything and does everything he asks of her.

Third pair: He - is a computer engineer (looking like a nerd) who does whatever his wife tells him. His wife - is a psychologist and a real "lighter" and initiator of orgies (a middle-aged pervert with an athletic body), whose meaning of life is sex and satisfaction for herself and everyone around her. She loves to lead the company and seduce other people's wives in front of their husbands, as well as warm herself up with wild abusive screams, other women with the most frank caresses, and men also with very dirty words in their ears, urging everyone-everyone to magical orgasms!

Can you write such a hot and incendiary story where both men and women experience all kinds of group and bisexual sex?

Me and my wife will be infinitely grateful for such a great bisexual paradise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiguy5774@Biguy5774
Just a bi guy writing sexy stories. If you like my work you can contact me either on here or at my email address, biguy5774@gmail.com and lemme know! Also, if you enjoy my writing and would like to support me, feel free to leave me a tip here https://ko-fi.com/biguy5774.