Making New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers

"Ohhh, your ass is tight man," he groaned, starting to pick up the pace a little, the sound of his crotch meeting James's ass starting to fill the room. He gripped the sides of James's chest, his hips moving in a machine-like rhythm, each thrust bringing a grunt or a quick moan from James as Bill slowly sped up his pumping. After fucking James like this for awhile Bill raised his right hand slowly and then brought it down hard and fast on James's tight ass, hard enough to leave a faint mark. He was rewarded with a high yelp from James, one which evinced pleasure as well as pain. Then he leaned forward so his chest was against James's back and with the same hand reached towards his hard cock, and began stroking it in time with his thrusts. The whole spectacle was the hottest thing Jess had ever seen.

While she was distracted by this Kasey had, unbeknownst to her, gotten something out of a drawer in a stand by the couch. "Hey," she said, "look at this." It was a small device, purple and plastic, which fit neatly on the end of Kasey's finger. "I think you're gonna like it."

At that moment Jess was so horny she would've liked just about anything. But when Kasey pressed a button on the side of the device and it started making a buzzing sound she knew this would definitely be enjoyable. Kasey crouched behind Jess again. "God your ass really is beautiful she said," and gave it a kiss and a couple slaps. Then she resumed playing with the plug, slowly pulling it out and pressing it back in. With her other hand, the one with the toy, she reached down to Jess's dripping pussy. Jess almost jumped when she felt the vibrator brush against her labia. It was an intense feeling for such a small toy! Maybe it was just because all the stimulation was getting to her. But regardless, Kasey was in the mood to tease. Jess could almost feel the vibe hovering just near her lips and clit, only just brushing them occasionally. Jess could only moan helplessly, waiting for the release of real contact. Kasey played it up as much as possible. "Do you like that? Do you like that on your pussy? Do you want me to really touch you?"

Jess was almost ready to burst. "Yes... oh yes, yes..."

"Well. Beg for it then."

Jess could almost hear the devilish smile Kasey had when she said those words. But she was in no position to bargain. "Please... please, I need it so bad."

"What do you need?"

"Oh... oh, I need you to play with my pussy. I need you to make me come..."

Almost as soon as she said the words she felt the vibe finally press gently against her clit. It was the sweetest release of her life. If she had been stranded in the desert for days with no water an oasis would hardly have made her as happy as she was then. The pleasure racked her like a quake as she started moaning more than she ever had. She normally tried to keep quiet during sex but it was almost as if she had lost control of herself. Hearing James make a similar racket made her glance in her side just in time to see his cock finally burst, shooting cum onto the couch below him as he groaned. This image finally sent her over the edge and she felt the best orgasm of her life fully take her, her legs shaking a little as it hit her. When it was over she was so drained she slumped immediately, her face planting into the armrest below her, her butt pointed straight in the air obscenely. She heard Kasey laugh behind her. "I think I really wore this one out!"

She lifted her head just in time to see Bill give a few more slow pumps into James's ass, before burying his cock to the hilt inside him. He closed his eyes and lifted his face to the ceiling and groaned, and Jess knew she had just witnessed another man come inside her boyfriend's ass. It almost made her ready for round two right then and there.

But round two wouldn't happen right away. Jess was absolutely worn out and Bill and James were tired too. So the four of them sat there picking at what food was left, having some more wine and chatting. Jess was amazed with herself at how comfortable she was. She never would have guess in a million years that she'd be able to be completely naked and just casually chat with people she had just met a few hours ago. But here she was. At one point she noticed Bill was just shamelessly staring right at her breasts. "Like what you see Bill?" she teased, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah I do. You have lovely tits Jess."

"I always tell her that!" James butted in, "I always tell her that but she doesn't believe me. She thinks I'm lying to her."

Jess has no idea how she was still capable of being embarrassed by this kind of talk after what had just happened, but nevertheless she felt her cheeks turn red buried her head in her hands and laughed and so did everyone else.

After awhile Bill suddenly started, as if noticing something for the first time. "Hey wait a minute, Kasey why the hell are you still wearing clothes?"

Kasey took a sip of her wine and scoffed, "well not only that Bill, I'm the only one who hasn't come yet either." She gave a big smirk as she said this.

"What, you're telling me this little straight girl didn't want to do anything to you?" Bill exclaimed, with mock offense.

James laughed. "Yeah Jess, why ya being so selfish? You're usually a more generous lover than that!"

Jess just smiled and put on a fake air of outrage. "Well shit, I couldn't exactly do much with her while I was bent over and getting toyed in both holes, could I?"

Seeing this new side of Jess seemed to delight Kasey. She wrapped her arms around Jess from behind and reached up to grope her breasts, giving them each a nice couple of squeezes. "Ohhhh, looks like this little straight girl is coming out of her shell a bit!" She gave Jess a quick peck on the lips and looked her in the eyes. "Whaddya say, wanna give it a shot?"

Jess returned Kasey's gaze. If she had been asked this only a little while ago she had no idea what she would've said. But all the meekness and anxiety she had earlier was gone. She knew exactly what to say. She kissed Kasey herself and then declared, confidently, "let's do it."

Kasey stood up and spread her arms out wide in a gesture of faux grandiosity. "To the bedroom!" she declared. And with that she set off toward the room in question, the other three hurrying to follow her. When she arrived she stood in front of the queen sized bed and turned to face the others, who were gathered around the entrance. She promptly let her dress fall to the floor, revealing she hadn't been wearing any underwear; her naked body was completely exposed. She was gorgeous. Slim and fit, with long legs and a toned abdomen, a crotch above her pussy and perfect c-cup breasts that stayed perky even without a bra. She was like a model. She struck a pose and stood there for a minute, surveying her three partners in debauchery, before asking, "so, who's first?"

The three of hesitated for a moment, looking at each other. Then James grew a sly smile on his face and motioned as if to step forward. But Bill took him by the shoulder and held him fast. "I think maybe Jess here has earned first dibs." Saying this, he looked down at her, and smiled deviously.

Jess turned back toward Kasey and took a deep breath. Kasey stretched her arm toward her and beckoned her with a finger. Jess stepped forward slowly until she was in front of her, and Kasey slowly wrapped her arms around Jess's waist and drew her close, pulling her into a deep kiss. After a moment she slid down to sit on the bed, leaning back and looking Jess over. "So," she said, "where do you want to start?"

Jess could feel her nervousness start to come back again. But she quickly overcame it and moved to sit next to Kasey, running a hand over her smooth face and kissing her again. She was starting to think she might like kissing girls. She moved her other hand shakily to Kasey's stomach, running it over her smooth skin. Then she slowly raised it toward her right breast, trying her best to grip it gently, and run her fingers over the nipples easily, just as Kasey had done to her. She found she enjoyed playing with Kasey's breasts like this; she suddenly understood why men liked it so much. Playing with her nipples was especially fun, and at one point she pinched them a little too hard, causing a small yelp from Kasey. "Little gentler," she said, softly. Jess apologized and followed her advice.

Jess could feel the eyes of the Bill of James watching her closely. She glances toward them and saw the two of them were both hard again, watching intently and stroking their cocks. She smiled. It felt nice to be desired like this. She continued making out with Kasey and playing with her breasts for a few minutes longer before she felt Kasey's hand take hers, and start bringing it lower, down to her crotch. Before she knew her it her hand was on Kasey's pussy. It felt strange touching another woman like this. Jess had spent plenty of time touching her own genitals, but touching someone else's was a different ballpark. It felt familiar yet different at the same time. She tried doing the things she liked when she played with herself. Running a finger over the labia, or through the crevice between them, flicking gently at the clitoris. She was a bit awkward at first, but as she felt Kasey grow wet and hear her moan slightly from her efforts she gained confidence. She continued touching her until, at last, Kasey pulled her face away from hers and looked her in the eyes. "I want you to eat my pussy Jess," she told her.

Jess hesitated for a moment, then nodded. Kasey slid back on the bed till she was laying down on the pillows, spreading her legs to give Jess access to her sweet pussy. Jess dutifully followed her, getting on hands and knees and crawling on the bed, until she had her face right in front of Kasey's crotch. She gave Kasey one last look, then slowly lowered her face between her thighs, tentatively sticking her tongue out, and giving Kasey's pussy a slow lick. The taste was strange, musky; but not unpleasant. She had no idea what she was doing really. When men had eaten her out she hadn't paid much attention to the specifics of what they were doing. So she tried her best. She ran her tongue along the labia, teasing her clit and her entrance. By the sounds Kasey started making it didn't seem like she was doing too bad a job.

Jess could sense that Bill and James had moved away from the door and were flanking the bed now. This was confirmed when Kasey beckoned them over, saying "join in boys, the beds big enough!" Jess looked up from her work to see the two men climb on the bed and get on their knees to both sides of Kasey, Bill on the left and James on the right. Their hard cocks stuck out in front of them, bobbing near her head. With a delighted smile on her face she reached out with her hands, taking each in one, starting to stroke them slowly. She looked like she was in heaven. "Bring them closer to my face," she said. The men didn't need to be told twice. When they were close enough she started kissing and licking them, going back and forth between the two, until finally she took Jame's head in her mouth and began sucking eagerly. After a few moments of sucking James she moved to Bill, and then on, going back and forth between them as she pleased. All the while Jess continued her work on her pussy.

After a minute or two she felt Bill tap her on the back of the head. She looked up on saw him holding out the little purple toy Kasey had used on her earlier. "Thought you might wanna use this," he said. Jess smiled and took it, placing it on her finger and turning it on. It buzzed frantically, and she brought her head back down to Kasey's vagina, this time focusing on her entrance, running over the outside and lightly penetrating it, getting more bold this time, lapping at it. Then she brought the small vibe on her finger towards Kasey's clit, teasing her just like she herself had been teased. She smiled to herself, thinking she was getting a little revenge now.

Between Jess's increased efforts at eating her pussy and the vibrator it was obvious Kasey was getting close. It was becoming more difficult for her to keep a cock in her mouth, her face all screwed up in pleasure. She eventually had to give up sucking them, and just sticking with stroking. But even that became difficult after awhile, and the men had to take over, stroking themselves off as they her get her snatch eaten. Jess knew it was time then, and at last she pressed the vibe right against Kasey's clit, and was immediately rewarded with the feeling of Kasey bucking her crotch into her face. With her hands she gripped Kasey's ass to try and hold her in place, but even that couldn't stop her entirely. Kasey began moaning like crazy, louder than Jess ever would've been comfortable doing, and Jess could tell she her orgasm as hitting her. Sudden;y she seemed to lock up, and after one last long moan she slumped down, her limbs hitting the bed. Seeing this happen seemed to set Bill and James over the edge, and almost at the same time the two of them finally came on Kasey, plastering her belly and breasts with cum. Jess looked up at Kasey from her position between her thighs, saw her cum splattered and panting. It seemed like the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. Something wild and lustful came over Jess then, and she almost leapt forward, and began licking all the semen off of Kasey's chest. She heard James utter a quick "holy shit," but didn't care, continuing to eat up all the cum until it was gone. Kasey looked at her and smiled, and with a nod beckoned her closer.

Jess knew what to do. She moved entirely on top of Kasey and started kissing her passionately, her mouth still full of cum. The semen fell from her mouth into Kasey's, and for awhile the two of them had a kind of wrestling match, pressing the cum from on mouth till the other. Finally, with the cum in her mouth, Kasey rolled Jess over so she could be on top. She bid Jess open her own mouth and then slowly let the semen fall from hers into Jess's. Jess graciously accepted it, and when Kasey looked her in the eyes and said, "swallow" she did as she was told. Then the two of them lay back on the pillows, holding each other, and beckoned the men to join them.

The four of them stayed on the bed like that, all holding each other, completely naked, for another hour. They chatted and groped each other a little, talking over everything that had occurred that night. A lot of commentary revolved around Jess's performance with Kasey, everyone agreeing that her little cum eating escapade was a highlight of the night. James in particular was enthusiastic, telling her over and over again, "that was the hottest thing I've ever seen baby." Jess was bashful about it. But inside she was secretly proud that she'd overcome her limitations so thoroughly.

At midnight Jess and James regretfully said they would have to get going. After tarrying awhile longer to say goodbye and insist they would have to do this again sometime, they left. Standing in the elevator together, there was a brief awkward silence between James and Jess. They were out of the fantasy world of sex and pleasure that they'd been in inside Bill and Kasey's apartment. They were in the real world now and the things they had just done suddenly were strange and taboo again. James was the first to break the silence.

"Baby," he said, turning to Jess," that was fucking awesome."

Jess smiled. "Yeah. Yeah it was."

"I mean really. That was awesome." James put his arm around Jess's waist and pulled her close to him. "We need to do that again sometime.

Jess laid her head against James's shoulder. "Yeah we do," she said. Then, reaching around and pinching his ass gently, she added, "and you have to give me some pointers on sucking dick."

James's smile grew even bigger. "Of course baby," he said, "of course."

Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers
12