Making New Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly was excited to meet her new lover again.
965 words
4
1.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly had hardly got any sleep as she had been thinking of Tom. She knew she needed to see him, but she did not know if he feels the same?

It was early in the morning but she needed to message him, she needed to let him know how see feels even if the feelings do not get returned.

Just as she was thinking what to write a message came through, she thought who is that at 7am? She opened the messaged and it said "Hello gorgeous, I've been thinking of you all night."

A huge smile went across Kelly's face, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She thought that is exactly what she wanted to hear.

He asked her if she wanted to meet up, to talk about what had happened previously. Kelly was nervous about seeing him in flesh again in case anything happened, knowing it shouldn't.

In the delay of her thinking about what to reply, Tom had messaged again saying it needed to be this week. Kelly replied that she was at work all week and couldn't really get out after work. Tom eagerly suggested to meet her at lunch time and they could go for a walk and just talk.

Kelly wasn't sure how she felt about this answer. On one hand it meant she could see him again but on the other, a walk during work meant nothing sexual was on Tom's mind and she felt silly for ever believing there was anything special between them.

Kelly agreed to meet at lunch and told Tom that it might be best to go for a walk along the river. This was right next to the office where Kelly worked as the Personal Assistant to the CEO. Tom agreed and they planned to meet at 12:30pm.

Kelly wasn't really dressed for walking however she knew they wouldn't walk far in her lunch break, especially as she needed to be at a meeting by 2pm. Kelly always made sure she was dressed smart but sexy for the meetings.

The CEO thought it always helped to take his competitors mind off what they actually wanted to come out of the meetings. Kelly never did mind as it was all in jest, but she did feel good in her short skirt, stockings and high heels. She always managed to put on a good show to take their mind off the meeting.

Kelly walked down to the river bank taking care not to slip in her high heels. When Tom got there, he couldn't believe it was the same girl.

Kelly looked amazing. Her clothes were definitely hugging her in all the right places. Kelly mentioned that she needed to be back for her meeting and wasn't dressed for walking far.

They were making small talk whilst walking along the riverbank. They both seemed out of breath which was a mixture of the sunshine and excitement that they are both feeling.

They stop when they reach an old wooden bench. Kelly leaned over the bench to get a better view down the river. Just as she did, she slipped on some stones in her high heels.

Tom grabbed Kelly by her hips to stop her from falling. Whilst leaning over, Kelly managed to flash her stocking tops and skimpy black lace knickers. Kelly knew exactly what she was doing and pushed her bum into Toms crotch.

Tom was instantly hard from seeing Kelly's peachy bum. Kelly heard a zip being undone. Tom then began to rub his cock on Kelly's bum.

Kelly pushed her bum back into Tom. He then took his hard cock and began to rub it between her legs at the same time as kissing and biting her neck. As he started to thrust, his cock rubbed against Kelly's pussy.

Kelly was so wet and took Tom's hand and got him to reach around to her wide open legs. Tom pushed himself against Kelly, he began to rub his fingers over Kelly's knickers.

Kelly gasped and pulled her knickers to the side, taking his hand and using his fingers to slowly rub her clit. Kelly orgasmed quicker than ever from the excitement of it all. Tom then spun Kelly around and pushes her down to his cock.

She struggled to take his massive erect cock in her hand but somehow manages to take it expertly in her mouth.

Tom has never had a blow job like this before, he stops her just as he's about to cum as he has other plans. He lies her down, lifts her skirt right up revealing her stockings. Kelly looks so sexy and Tom knows he needs to fuck her right now.

Kelly looked straight at Tom and said treat me like the dirty slut I am. Kelly spread her legs and started to rub her clit but told Tom to finish her off.

Tom starts to rub her clit as he is kissing and grabbing her. Just as she is about to cum again, he pushes his cock deep into her, making her gasp with pleasure.

Tom was getting faster and trying to fuck Kelly harder with each thrust of his massive cock. They both let out a gasp as they came together.

Kelly pushed Tom off her, brushed herself down turned and said thank you, I needed that and walked off with Tom still lying on the ground.

Kelly got to the meeting just in time, no one suspected a thing. However Kelly could feel Tom's cum running down her leg. She slyly took off her knickers to use to clean herself up, then put them in her bag.

However, Kelly was already thinking about her next meeting. It didn't involve her taking notes but it would involve her taking a huge cock again.