Making New friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, my new partner teased my clit, flicking his finger back and forth, while I squirmed over him, sighing deeply. Then, without any resistance he shoved two fingers as forcefully as he could into my dripping cunt. My knees actually buckled under his assault on my pussy and I had to steady myself as my body gave a shudder. He took advantage of my unsteadiness and continued to shove his fingers in and out of my cunt for several strokes.

I regained whatever composure I could muster and straightened up in front of him as his fingers slowed and he started to really explore the inner crevasses of my pussy. As if on cue, I heard two quick blasts from a boat horn behind me and quickly turned my head to see three guys, on what looked like a water-skiing boat, all waving and cheering as they not-so-furtively passed out little scene of debauchery. I actually had to laugh when I looked over at our respective partners and watched as she simply held up her hand and waved, without missing a beat as she plunged up and down on my friend's cock. I have to admit that I was a bit bemused that they had not escalated things as much as we had. After all, while my playmate was waving at his boater friends with one hand, he continued exploring my pussy with his other. In hindsight, I suppose I could have waved the guys over to join us, but that might have been too presumptuous...even for me. Ah, next time!

As my attention returned to our activities, I continued to watch the blowjob taking place just behind me. She was diligently bobbing up and down on my friend's cock, trying her best to get as much of it into her mouth as she could, but it was clear that she could only manage about half of his length. Perhaps surprisingly, my high school friend was looking straight at me with a lustful grin on his face that confirmed that he not only knew what was happening to my cunt, but that he completely approved. I gave him a quick wink and then turned by attention back to the man sitting in front of me with a flagpole begging for my attention.

As much as I was enjoying his probing fingers, I decided to turn my focus back on his cock, so I knelt down in front of him again, causing his fingers to slip from their slippery haven, and I began stroking his shaft with both hands. I looked up into his eyes to make sure my decision was acceptable and caught him busily licking his fingers clean.

If his toying with my pussy was any indication, it was clear that today was going to be a pretty great adventure, but I wanted to move things along, so I asked him, "are you ready to fuck my mouth?"

He nodded and I told him to lay down on his side on the dock. As happened earlier in the morning, with my high school friend, my request was met with some confusion, but I told him to trust me and he acquiesced. It was a little surprising to hear a voice behind me say, "Oh...hold on a sec, we need to watch this."

So, now my exhibitionist side was in pure overdrive as I was not only going to willingly accept the assault of a 10" cock down my throat, but I was going to have an audience.

He stripped naked and assumed the position I requested, with his cock pointing right at my open, willing mouth. I told him, "don't be gentle...I want you to grab the back of my head and fuck my mouth as hard and fast as you want. Please use me as you wish." Unlike the tentativeness of the morning, my current partner took my direction to heart, and wasted no time in forcing his cock into my mouth.

His first thrust easily shoved more than half of his length into my throat, and he only got more aggressive from there. By his fourth trust my nose was getting rammed into his body and it was clear that his entire 10" cock was filling my mouth and throat. Even in my 'sub space', letting my new lover use my throat as he desired, I could hear his partner gasp in unbelieving wonder. She said to no one in particular, "Oh my God, I have never seen anyone take a cock that big all the way down their throat. I can only manage half on my best day."

My friend then spoke up and confirmed, "that's why I wanted us to watch...she did this to me this morning, and I couldn't believe it either."

My new friend started to adopt a very pleasing rhythm as he fucked my mouth. He would shove his cock in for three strokes without really pulling back very far, then upon his fourth stroke he would remove his cock almost entirely from my mouth. This gave me the chance to grab a quick breath before his assault would continue. I really didn't know if he consciously understood that, with a 10" cock down my throat, breathing was going to be impossible, but I appreciated this momentary reprieve.

When I'm in 'sub space' time becomes pretty meaningless, so I don't have any idea how long we had been going, but my jaw was starting to tire, so I decided to see if I could make him cum. Usually, all it takes is for me to caress the man's balls or perineum. If I'm feeling especially frisky I might even tease his puckered hole. In my experience, most men might say that this is a forbidden area, but when push comes to shove, they go completely wild when I play with it. I decided not to press my luck so I gently played with his balls and stroked his perineum.

His moans told me all I need to know and with a squeeze of his hand behind my head, he shoved his cock as deeply as he could into my mouth and throat. He practically screamed, "Oh...damn...I'm going to cum hard!" And that is exactly what he did. I could feel his cock throbbing, forcing his cum directly down my throat. He then started to slowly pull his cock from my throat and into my mouth...all the while shooting thick streams of cum into my mouth. It was so wonderfully warm and sticky. As I did that very morning, I resisted the urge to swallow my reward.

Once we had recovered our senses, I sat up and once again motioned for my friend to get his phone camera, and repeated my earlier performance with a man's cum filling my mouth. To my delight, this time, I had an audience, and everyone watched as I played with the cum in my mouth, swirling it around with my tongue. Then, quite unexpectedly, his girl rushed my mouth. She dove in and started probing my cum-filled mouth with her tongue, literally slurping her man's cum out of my mouth.

I've had my fair share of kinky experiences, but kissing a nude woman, outside for everyone to see, while exchanging her man's cum with our mouths, and getting pics taken of the entire event has to rank near the top.

Our men's faces were priceless...mouths open, with 'I can't believe what I am looking at' expressions on their faces. As for me, I felt both exhausted and exhilarated, but it was time for a break and I didn't know about anyone else but I was starving...for food this time. But be comforted, this story is far from over, and I will continue this adventure in part 2.


12