Roomies Ch. 01

Story Info
Tensions push the boundaries between two couples.
3.4k words
4.33
8.3k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal had just gotten back to the apartment and Dillon already had her pinned against their bedroom door. He wasted no time after she got back from her lunch date. He slammed the door shut, ripped her white tank up to her neck, and proceeded to suck and grope her tits. No words were uttered between them after she had walked into their door, just the sudden carnal actions of his hunger to ravage her. It wasn't like she had walked into their home, but the den of a wild and starved predator.

Dillon's hands held onto her hips. His long fingers gripped her like barbs. The tinge of pain from their pressure set her body on fire as he sucked the air from her lungs. The death kiss, as they called it, unsure if it was called by anything else. He taught it to her and it was an exhilarating experience to feel her breath stolen from her.

He slapped one of her tits and she whimpered at the sting it left as she gasped to regain the air he had taken. He slapped the other, as he always believed in fair and symmetrical practices. Her nipples perked as he slapped again. He knew how to control himself enough for it to sting but not enough to overshadow any pleasure or deter her focus from the joy of their sessions.

He pulled on her fine blonde hair, twisting it around his fingers as he pulled her head back so she was forced to stare at the pale white ceiling. She trembled as she felt his lips and the tip of his tongue graze the length of her slender neck.

"You're a dirty fucking slut," he whispered in her ear, his warm breath tickling her nerves as he slapped her right tit again. The impact caused her to flinch.

"Oh, fuck," she responded.

"Are you a dirty little slut?"

"No," she whispered with hesitancy.

He slapped her breasts again. "Don't lie to me. I know you're a dirty fuck doll."

His words always ignited a yearning in her. He knew just how to get her blood pumping and her pussy throbbing. She bit her lip and tried to shake her head in protest, but was cut off by the tickle of his fingertip trailing down the side of her ribcage and the curve of her waist. She felt her legs go weak and knew that, if he let go of his grounding grip, she'd crumble to the floor.

"Don't lie," he whispered as he licked the edge of her ear. His dark stubble scratched in the wake of his firm and gentle tongue. His hand left her side, squeezed and twisted her nipple, sending a shock of pain up through her chest, neck, and into her mind. "If you're going to lie to me..." He stepped away, releasing her from his grip and she hurriedly anchored herself against the wall. "Then I guess we can stop here."

Crystal was catching her breath, her tits still exposed to the open room and the uncovered window letting in the afternoon light. Her face changed from exasperation to a look of determination. She dropped to her knees, feeling the harsh carpet through her leggings, as she dexterously undid his jeans and pulled them down enough for his cock to bounce free inches from her face.

Looking up at his rod was always a joy that made her heart skip a beat. Eight inches in length and wide enough for her hand to barely grip it fully. It was the nicest, not the biggest, but the nicest she had ever had. The first and only cock that was ever able to give her an orgasm from sex alone.

She licked the length of the underside of his shaft slowly from the base to the tip and angled to insert him into her welcoming mouth. However, she felt his fingers twist in her hair and pull her head back, leaving the tip to bounce on her tongue and tease her lips. She winced as he twisted his grip, pulling her head back tighter to his knuckles.

"Your actions are more honest than your words," he said looking down on her. She loved him looking down on her. "Say it."

"I'm a dirty slut," she whispered, barely audible. She might as well have only mouthed it to him.

He tugged her hair again. "Louder."

"I'm a dirty slut!" She shouted.

Dillon pulled her head toward him, stuffing his cock into her mouth, causing her to take nearly all of his length into face. He proceeded to use his grip on her hair like a handle as he pulled her head back and forth like a personal toy. Her arms slumped to her side as she relaxed, giving him full control of her body and relaxing to the pace of his rhythm.

He let go of her hair and put both hands upon the side of her head, holding her steady and he began to thrust into her face. The sounds of her sloppy gagging echoed into the barely furnished room. Her tits bounced from the motions of her bobs. Placing one hand upon the back of her head, he thrusted himself down to his base, his tip punching into the back of her throat. Her eyes watered and she moaned when she felt him pinch her nostrils shut.

Although she was aware that he knew enough to not overdo it, she felt the seconds turn to minutes as she became desperate for air. His cock twitched and pulsed in her mouth, all airways were blocked and yet, despite the innate fear of fading into the abyss, her pussy throbbed in excitement.

He thrusted more. Her nose hit against his pelvis. Still wanting to breathe, she savored the feeling of him forcing his cock as deep into her throat as he could. Her muffled gags vibrated through her body and reverberated through the room. Her tits perked to their limit from her arousal.

She gasped and coughed as he pulled himself out and released her from his grip. Before she had a moment to collect herself, she felt him pull her up to her feet by her arms, spin her around, and push her back up to the door. Her tits squished against the cool cheap wood. Her back arched on her tip-toes so that her plump ass was sticking out to him.

"Stay like that," he commanded in a firm tone.

She felt his long fingers grip the waist of her black leggings and panties. With one violent sweep, he rip them to her ankles. Her ass jiggled as the tight fabric was yanked from it.

Slap!

Crystal gasped from shock and excitement as his hand landed a blow on the fat of her left cheek. A red handprint was already forming on her pale skin. Slap! He landed another blow on the other, remaining true to his need for even.

Dillon placed a hand upon her upper back, holding her with his weight against the hard surface of the thin door. He ran his right hand along her pussy and up the crack of her ass where he took a minute to circle her taught sphincter with his middle finger. The tickle on her tight, forbidden hole caused her to bite her lip as images flashed in her mind of his cock pounding her asshole into oblivion.

"You love your holes being played with, don't you?" He said as he nibbled at her ear.

She quivered as his finger slipped back down to her wet pussy, wiggling between her lips. "I do. I love when you play with my fucking holes. I love being your dirty little slut."

Dillon smiled. "Good girl."

She gave a cry of excitement that carried beyond the walls of their room as she felt him stuff two fingers into her eager hole. He curled and twisted his fingers quickly. She squirmed as they slid around inside her. He knew all her weak spots and, despite how hard she tried, she couldn't help but make lewd sounds.

The sloppy noise of his rough finger fucking was like a primal drum beat in her mind. Hearing her own wetness was like a ripple effect of the pleasure from the feeling of his knuckles bending and pressing against her walls. A finishing accent, like a dressing or a drizzle over a fine dessert.

Crystal's legs trembled as her body became warm with the tremor of a welling up orgasm. Sensing her sensitivity, Dillon pulled his fingers free as her pussy instinctively clenched around them. He grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around to face him. He reached down behind her, grabbed the backside of her warm thigh, and lifted up her leg. He held it up with her knee at the level of his chest, her tits and pussy fully exposed to any passerby outside the window only a few feet away. The thrill of his domination as well as the anxiety of being seen was almost too much for her. Her body needed him inside her.

Crystal quivered as Dillon ran the length of his warm cock against her practically gushing crotch. Both her hands were pressed down against the door by her sides to hold herself steady. She gasped with bliss as he quickly placed a hand upon her throat, applying just enough pressure to hinder her airway, but not enough to do damage or fully block airflow. It was a beautiful tease of asphyxiation. How did he learn such a technique? She always wondered, but never wanted to know.

"You want me inside you?" He asked.

She whimpered. He squeezed her throat more.

"You want my dick inside your tight slut hole?"

"Oh, fuck yes. Fuck my dirty little hole," she begged.

"What?"

"Fuck my fucking cunt!" She shouted, and followed it with a scream of shock and joy as she felt his full cock thrust up into her. Her walls clamped around the shape of him and she felt every curve as he proceeded to pump her violently. "Oh, fuck. Fuck. Shit."

His grip was still firm upon her throat as his dick kept kissing against the extent of her depths. He was knocking against her womb and she could feel each pulse and twitch of his body as he kept exiting and entering her.

The hand on her leg slipped down to her ass and squeezed. The door behind her shook and knocked loosely on its cheap latch as she was fucked relentlessly against it. She felt the cheap panelling of the hollow for bend amd give from the push of their weight and thought Dillon might actually fuck her through it.

She loved how he ravaged her at first during all their sessions. As soon as he got inside her, he always became an animal and took her to pound-town, and could do so for a solid ten minutes. Fuck, he knew what he was doing.

She felt her body convulse and darkness encircle the edges of her vision as her eyes rolled back. Her walls clamped and released repeatedly and the sloppy sounds of her pussy grew louder and more wet as their energy flooded through her. She scraped her nails against the paint of the door as she came once. As the rush of blood through her body and the snapping synapses of her mind ceased, she felt another wave of fire as came again as he never ceased his thrusts. She felt her mind go weightless and the fire of passion burned like a wildfire through every nerve in her body.

After another five minutes, a third orgasm burst within her and she screamed out loud enough for a wellness check to be called on the place. No doubt the neighbors would assume the worst, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Her body was close to limp and she nearly became an actual fuck doll before he squeezed her throat almost too close to too tight and he gave one big thrust into her.

He groaned in a way that made her heart flutter with attraction as he dropped his raven haired head upon her shoulder. Her body twitched and teased a fourth release as his dick throbbed against her walls and she felt him erupt without a care inside her.

"Oh my god," she whispered with a wheeze with her eyes bulging up toward the ceiling. It felt like the most he had ever cum inside her.

All was still. It wasn't until he shot the last trickle of his load before she felt his breath against her breasts. His grip released and he lowered his hand to gently squeeze and grope her breast. She turned her head to his and kissed him.

Dillon felt her soft and swollen lips touch his. Her tongue slithered between them and he met it with his own. His dick twitched and refused to soften. The character he had been portraying was not done with her, and he felt a passion, much like anger, burn in his chest.

Crystal jumped as she noticed his cock stiffen back from its repose. His hand squeezed her tit and his fingers clasped down upon her mammary. The other hand gripped and twisted the nipple of the other. She cried out as her pussy clamped around him from the pain.

He pulled out of her. His cum ran down her leg and dripped onto the carpet. He pulled her over to the window by her breasts and bent her over the sofa that sat beneath it.

She anchored her hands against the side window frame after he ripped off the tank top she was wearing. She could see the grass and walkway outside, out into the parking lot, and knew that anyone looking in could see her. She let him position her as he wanted, knees on the cushions, hands upon the window, and ass out.

She flinched forward with a gasp as he assailed her with another hard slap upon her ass, then another, and another. Faster and faster until the sting lingered and grew sharper on each impact. As the intensity grew, so did her flinching as she soon found her tits pressing against the glass. If someone were to look, there would be no mistaking what they were seeing and hearing.

Dillon shook out his sore hand and used it to steady his cock as he pressed the tip against her puckering asshole. Crystal felt his cold spit drop down her crack as he massaged it around her forbidden hole with his dick. She squeezed the window frame as she focused on relaxing her lower body.

"Fuck my ass," she grumbled. "Do it. Come on, do it. Fuck my ass."

He pressed his cock forward slowly and watched as his head was engulfed by her tight backdoor. Crystal grunted as she felt him work his way, steadily, inch by inch, with small pumps in and out, getting deeper and deeper, little by little, every time. He was about half way inside her when he stopped and she steadied her body and breath.

She waited, but he stayed still. Anxiety and anticipation began to well up. Was he going to continue? Was he going to slap her ass again? Pull her hair back? Was he changing his mind? The anticipation was igniting her nerves.

Crystal slammed her hand against the wall. Unable to bear the anxiety any longer. "Fuck my ass!"

His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her back as he thrusted the rest of his cock into her. A quick pain shot straight through her up along her spine, and darkness threatened, once more, to consume the edges of her vision as she clenched her jaw. He had thrusted himself all the way in her ass, his balls slapped against her wet pussy.

He loved fucking her anally, as did she. She loved everything he did to her. She had never attempted anal until Dillon, and she was grateful for him for showing her such a new sensation. Her ass was always his and no one else's.

Pain became pleasure as he relentlessly fucked her. He reached forward and grabbed onto her arms, pulled them back behind her, and used them as handles as her head bobbed from his hard pumps. She groaned and grunted, gutturally. The world outside shook and she felt him swell in her puckered hole.

Dillon always thought she had an ass made to be fucked. He loved how tight it was and how it formed to the full form of his cock. It was as if all her holes were fitted for his shape. Every fuck session was perfect.

He thrusted himself hard against the fat cheeks of her ass, pulling back on her arms so that her head snapped back and her tits were open to the outside world. She screamed as she felt him pulse and bust another load inside her, flooding her bowels.

Dillon held her there and together they remained motionless, except for the few flinches as his sensitive dick throbbed against her walls. His mind flooded with ecstacy, as all trouble washed away. They both found a perfect clarity and serenity in that moment. Nothing mattered but them.

After his cock finished dumping his batter, he slowly pulled out from her, and watched as his seed dripped out and down over her leaking pussy. He wished he could go again and see his cum dripping out of all three of her holes, but he was spent, and so was she.

They laid out on the bed together, softly caressing each other's tingling skin. Their fingers caused them to ease out the last remnants of any lingering stress, and savor the tranquility of their moment.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Like I just got fucked," she laughed. "Satisfied. You?"

He smiled and motioned with his hand to say, OK. She smiled more and rolled onto her back. They had fucked better than they ever had after they got back together. As much as she hated to admit it, perhaps breaking up was actually good for them. It had been nothing but fire ever since.

He pulled up his phone to his face and she turned her head after hearing her own voice from the small device. It was always embarrassing hearing herself especially in the content of the video that he was watching. The one she sent him during her lunch date.

"Really?" She asked.

"Its fucking hot," he responded as he groped his half flacid dick. How he hadn't fully retreated like a frightened turtle at this point was amazing to her. Another thirty minutes, and he'd be ready to go again.

Dillon was fixated on the video. It was a point of view from her date's perspective, as Crystal was riding her date in the driver's seat of his car. Shaky, but it only added to the excitement as it made his eyes beg for a steadier view of her working her magic. Her top was rolled up, tits out, as she bounced up and down in the cramped space, parked out behind a building.

He felt his cock get sucked up into Crystal's warm, wet mouth. He was so engrossed in the video that he hadn't noticed her move. He didn't think he'd get hard again, but he didn't want her to stop either.

"Oh, fuck, girl," came the voice of her date from his phone.

"You like my little hole," she replied in a high voice of excitement. "You gonna cum for me?"

One thing he loved was how different she was when with other men. She taunted and talked dirty on her own. With him she was submissive and followed his lead. Not all the time, but often enough.

The video stopped as the man grunted and she smiled as he filled the condom wrapping his cock. She was amazing. She took dick three times within two hours and not a single complaint.

She pulled back from his cock, accepting defeat, laid back, and pressed a hand to her abdomen. "God damn, you really knocked my guts around."

He chuckled to himself as he had just been corrected. He usually would have allowed her time to adjust to his size after first entry, but the video had him a bit too worked up.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's alright," she sighed. "Just need a minute."

As he was about to embrace her, their roommate knocked on the door.

"Hey," Harry said.

Dillon sighed. "What's up?"

"I'm having car issues. Rick can't come by until after five. Can you give me a ride to pick up Kayla from work? I'll buy lunch."

Crystal sighed out of annoyance and turned to Dillon with a shrug. "Lunch is lunch."

"Alright, give us a minute."