Making of a Black Cock Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve looked into Valerie's eyes it was then he realized he had lost her to the power of black cock, he realized his mistake, he did love her after all, how could he have been so stupid his god dam mistake and now he was paying the price; he would be lucky if she ever used his cock again but he hoped and prayed she would in time.

"You two lover having a tiff," Joel laughed. "Fifteen minutes Valerie then you are on.

"Yes my lord thank you," Valerie replied.

Steve walked away feeling dejected. Just hurt her bad he thought fucking whore wife of mine but he knew only for one day now.

Valerie then head Joel shouting my whore. "Your friend is leaving do you want to speak with her." he lagged as he said it.

"Yes my lord if I may," replied Valerie.

"Of course you may I want you to be happy now that I own you," Joel said smiling.

Valerie nodded as she dropped her head in appreciation; she was being the whore Joel wanted.

"Hi Mary," said Valerie, "bet you not laughing now how does your cunt feel by the way does it hurt much . In a way Mary your more trash than I am, I came on here not knowing anything, yet you came on here at you own free will and Joel still drew you in didn't he humiliated you in the process, well let me tell you Mary if your husband ever finds out and leaves who will you turn to then, your friends I don't think so. That just leaves Joel he owns you now Mary, yep you are nigger owned, how does that makes you feel, you may think your above him but believe me you're not, you just are his whore now. Listen to me Mary let him use you whenever he wants, however and were ever he wants, and your husband may not find out unless he watches the same site as you," Valerie laughed.

"Oh you can blame Steve for all this it was him that he told Joel about you." Valerie smirked.

"Omg Valerie me more trash then you fuck of, how can you say that when you want all this but I don't. All I wanted to do was come on here to beg Joel not to tell my husband."

"Yes and look where that got you Mary a porn star now in front of thousands of people grow up Mary and accept it I have," with that Valerie bitch slapped Mary across her face.

"Now, now, ladies," Joel laughed. "No fighting most unbecoming of whore's to fight he laughed, "Mary apologies to Valerie for laughing, Valerie apologies for bitch slapping Mary," Joel was in hysterics as he said it.

I think both of my whores deserve some humiliation for fighting on view.

"I read the audience writing in. Both of you strip naked and approach the center camera but apologies to each other first."

"Mary sorry I hit you, Valerie said. "Valerie. Sorry I said laughed at your downfall as well," l Mary replied.

"Much better now my whore friends again," Joel laughed, "Now I want all my audience to see your naked body's, both of you hold your tits up for the camera." Valerie did straight as Joel said away Mary gave it a thought but knowing better now did the same. "Now your nipples whores," Joel commanded, "pull on them hard we want to see them stretched out Mary did this easy of course, but with Valerie's tits hurting she grimaced as she did it.

"Such good obedient whores I got," Joel said, "now turn you back to the camera grasp your ass cheek bend over and show all your fuckholes," or should I say mine he snickered. "Mary, you will receive ten cane stokes on your ass in this position for laughing at my favorite whore, pity if I hit you singed cunt hole of course, he laughed oh and count them down as I strike."

"Valerie, you will receive twenty-five, as I will not allow any fighting to be seen on camera leave the rough stuff to my hommies."

With slow but hard strokes Joel delivered ten stokes on Mary's upturned ass, each one aimed at Mary's now bare cunt, as she counted down letting a cry escape with each stroke she received. Saying thank you sir, after the last stroke.

Looking at Valerie he said, "grab you ankles cunt you will never ever hit one of my whores again you hear me."

"Sorry my lord," Valerie said back.

Then with long deliberate strokes he started to cane Valerie's ass leaving ugly red marks right along her ass cheeks, counting out as she was hit, but not making a sound until the last five strokes then only a whimper escaped her lips. Valerie could not help it with the last two strokes she started squirting cum from her cunt

'Ohh you dirty fucking whore yes," Joel cried out. Your husband did say you would cum hard when spanked, all thank your whore, for doing it on camera.

"Valerie, you have ten minutes to recover, be in the center of the floor then please."

"Yes my lord of course I will," replied Valerie.

Joel stood in front of the cameras saying. "Ladies and gentlemen tonight's special event, the gangbang of MY trash whore Valerie will start very soon, cheer her on guys and gals, she wants more pain make sure you shout out so she gets it,' he snickered. "So, make sure your stocked up on food and drink cus your not gonna want to miss this," he said.

Turning to Valerie he said. "Valerie your audience awaits. Making a silly bow as if introducing a celebrity.

Valerie walked to the center of the floor, she knelt completely naked spread her knees wide and placed her hands behind her head as she had done for Joel when he paid a visit to them.

She was immediately surrounded by lots of stiff black cock pointing at her. Sam stood directly in front of her. "This is how it goes trash you will suck in turn each of their cocks, don't worry I won't be first but last he said, you will take their cum in your mouth, and sallow all, let the cameras see you doing it, do not waste a drop slut or I will beat your tits again. Then and only then on completion you will be fucked in all holes to within an inch of your life you got that trash whore.

"Yes sir I understand all," Valerie replied, she then opened her mouth wide.

As the first cock invaded Valerie's mouth, he held her nose tight making Valerie gag on it choking up lots of drool and saliva, soon covering his cock as it dripped down to her tits.

Strange she thought the viewing audience were so quiet, just the odd fuck yes , now and again, as all seemed to be watching her with breaths held waiting for her mouth to be filled with sticky cum.

When the first black dumped his load into Valerie's mouth, FUCKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS FILLED THE PAGE.

"Good whore," he said, "now swallow all," Valerie opened her mouth to the cameras showing all as she managed to gulp it all down. Next please Valerie said, being the whore she was now.

One after another they filled Valerie's mouth with their sticky cum a few drips did escape her wanting mouth however, Valerie tried so hard to lick them all up, but after taking twenty two loads in her mouth only Sam stood in front of her.

Looking down at her with his enormous black cock inches from her mouth he said. "Good try whore but you failed I counted six drips you did not take," with that he took Valerie's bruised and battered nipples in his fingers. Whore this will hurt a lot, grit your teeth.

Valerie managed to say," thank you sir," as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth waiting for the pain to come.

FUCKKK, FUCKKK, FUCKKKKKKKKKK. Screamed through Valerie's mind as he pinched her poor nipple six times each time digging his nails in with each pinch, causing tears to flow from her eyes as he held the last one a long, long, time nails fully in.

Finally, she felt Sam's cock forcing its way into her mouth, eyes wide open she immediately opened her mouth wide, as Sam ravaged her cock loving mouth hard and fast he fucked it until Valerie threw up all over is cock heaving and choking at the same time, hearing Sam say good trash whore.

"She took the pain viewers," she hard Joel shout out, "now watch and learn what it is to be black owed by some nasty nigger rip her apart, boys fuck and use her good.

A large black hand then knocked valerie onto her back, "show your cunt to the camera whore," he said, but valerie was struggling to do as she was told as loads of black cock fought to get at her.

Steve stood in utter amazement as he watched his wife being used this was not just a fucking she was being raped. He watched as they held her chin and spat in her open mouth on her face even in her hair, hitting her bruised tits and ass Valerie was being dragged all over the place with men still fucking her. Steve started to squeeze his cock he watched his wife, thinking. "this whore deserves all she gets", as he started jerking his cock just another fuckwhore now. God, was he going to fuck her on Sunday.

Steve sat down after one hour as they continued to use his wife and got his cock out jerking as they fucked his wife, not daring to look at the filth that was being typed out. He watched as load after load was injected into her cunt and ass watching her take DP after DP. How she was dragged along legs spread with cum seeping out leaving a trail like a snail looking at that, he shot his own load.Total trash all she was now Again thoughts in his head, "wish I had never made her expose her cunt to others," but fuck this was worth it as another load shot out of his cock.

Steve watched for more than an hour more as they continued to maul Val, feeling his cock soften in his hand, still not daring to look at the screen, knowing that afternoon more than 20 black cocks had cucked him good.

Finally, the group parted, some walking away panting, leaving valerie prostrate on the floor unable to move.

Steve looked down at her was this the girl he had married that innocent girl in a white dress, his cock twitched.

Look at her now he thought, coved in spit and cum watching he badly bruised body twitching uncontrollably, jerks making cum seep out of her cunt and asshole. All he could see now was a well-used black cock whore, but my god she was smiling as well.

Grabbing one arm he pulled her of the floor leaning her against the wall where he slapped her across her face saying, "you dirty fucking bitch smiling." As he raised his arm again he felt Joel grab it and stopped him hitting her more.

"Look at me Steve." Joel looked at him, "I will forgive you this one time but you will never hit my whore again only me and my hommies can do that in here she is my whore now boy not yours. Now be a good little boy and fuck of your wife will now be put on display for at least an hour, it is a custom in here after a good gangbang session to let people view her as she comes around no doubt they will tell her to play with herself, but we always give what they want." he laughed, "but I warn you slap my whore in here again and it will be your ass receiving the cane."

Steve put both hands up. "Sorry Joel yes she's your whore now not mine just part time on a Sunday get it now ok. Do with her what you want, fucking bitch smiling at the end though, all yours now.

Joel offered Steve his hand, "bring her back when she's all healed up will be getting tattoos and piercing then and all on show," Joel said

TO BE CONTINUDE

12