Making of a Male Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Kinky cyber sex leads to selfsucking.
1k words
4.23
11.4k
9
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all that happened with Anja, I decided I needed a girlfriend ASAP. Shy as I was, I was aware I wasn't gonna pick up any girl in public, so I turned to the alternative: internet.

I added a bunch of girls on Instagram, and started hitting them up in chat. Most didn't even respond. Some flat out rejected me. Some rejected me after we've talked a bit. Some turned out to be idiots I couldn't talk to, so I gave up on them. After a lot of failed attempts, I hit it off with one.

Her name was Dragana. She went to the same college as me, yet we never met in person before we found each other on the internet. She was really short and just a bit overweight, but she had a great pair of huge tits and a very dirty mind. She always wore high heels, and she was really open about being perverted, which caused me to open up to her about some of my perversions as well.

As it turned out, she also liked BDSM, and particularly she craved to have her feet worshiped. She liked both dominating and being dominated. I pretended to be fine with either too, even though I liked getting dominated much, much more.

After a while, we started sexting. But, seeing how we both (supposedly) liked both dominating and submitting, we needed a way to determine who'd dominate whom. We agreed that we would play an online game we liked every night, and the winner would dominate the loser.

Of course, I lost most of the time. I only won just enough to keep up the appearance that I was trying, and to keep it interesting to her. I also tried my best to torture her good when I won, so she'd be motivated to get back at me next time.

After I once made her bite her own huge tits and send me pictures of them with bite marks visible, she really kicked it up a notch next time she won. It started like it usually does, she made me get naked, kneel, tie my hard cock and balls with a shoelace, and put an X made of duct tape on each nipple.

Then she told me to lie on my back and bring my legs up over my head. This brought my hard cock to point straight at my face. She then told me to try and lick it. Now, I'm fairly limber, but that took me a few tries to achieve. As I finally reached the head of my cock with my tongue, it sent sparkles through my groin. The mix of pleasure from having my cock licked and humiliation from me being the one to lick it was overwhelming.

I had to do it a few times in order to take a good pic to send her (only tongue visible, no face, obviously). When I finally sent her one, she told me to keep trying to get it all the way to my lips.

I thought it impossible, but as I kept trying, my spine got more and more flexible, and my cock actually swelled, so it was reaching further now. Just as the head got inside my mouth, and I prepared to take a pic with my phone, she video called me. I answered it on instinct.

I saw her horny face on the screen, and she seemed to be masturbating as she watched me suck my own cock. That turned me on so much, I kept sucking as hard and fast as I could in the position I was in. She encouraged me, calling me her cocksucker. It was humiliating, but that made it all the hotter.

The awkward position made it very difficult to pleasure myself properly, as I was only sucking the head over and over. This kept my arousal building up very slowly, and I was trapped in a prolonged state where I was so aroused I'd do anything this girl told me. And she knew it.

She had me abuse myself in lots of different ways while still sucking myself. She made me spank myself, rip off the duct tape from my nipples painfully, pinch my nipples, pinch my nose shut for a few seconds, finger flick my balls, then slap them.

All the while, my arousal kept slowly building, and I was, slowly but surely, nearing an orgasm. A humiliating, disgusting orgasm into my own mouth, but that just made it all the hotter for me right then, even as I knew I'd regret it as soon as it happens.

I started sucking myself more and more desperately as I inched closer and closer to orgasm. She was getting close to her own, as she panted on the video call, making fun of me for being such an eager cocksucker. I'd have retorted, but I would have to take my cock out if my mouth for that.

Just as I felt my orgasm approaching, she told me to pinch both my nipples with my hands. As I did that, I started to cum.

It was the strongest orgasm I'd ever felt. As the first spurt came shooting out of my cock into my mouth, my legs jerked upward, and my cock left my mouth, and started shooting onto my face while desperately needing to be touched again. My hands were still squeezing my nipples, so I instinctively took my cock back in my mouth and started sucking again. I came like a firehose into my own mouth and swallowed it all by reflex.

In the meantime, Dragana came as well, while shouting how good of a cocksucker I am the entire time.

As I came down from the orgasm high, I felt ashamed and in pain. I carefully put my legs down from over my head, damn, my back hurt like hell. I must have stretched it quite a bit. I looked over at my phone, and Dragana was also done with her orgasm, but, unlike me, she was still happy about it.

She said she really liked it, and that she would send me the recording later. Damn, why do I keep letting myself be caught on record in compromising acts? She also said that she'd like to finally meet in person. Hey, I got a date, good news, I guess.