Making of a Male Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
A date ends with some public cfnm fun.
762 words
4.2
14.7k
9
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my first date with Dragana, we agreed to a walk by the river in our town. It was summer time, so she was wearing high-heeled sandals and a very short skirt, matched with a light shirt that put her ample cleavage on display.

She seemed to be a perfect match for me, as she was non-stop talking, so there was no danger of any awkward silences I always tend to make when trying to talk to a girl. I guess the fact that we've already seen each other naked (and then some) also helped smooth things along.

As we walked, we got a bit farther from the illuminated part of the riverbank that was full of people, and went into the darkened part where there were hardly any passersby. Perfect for getting a bit more intimate.

We sat on some stairs that lead straight into water. After chatting some more, we kissed. I immediately started running my hands all over her, but she wouldn't let me grope anywhere important.

She, however, let herself grip my cock through my pants, and started stroking it. I wasn't going to argue. I was already rock hard from the kiss alone, but her stroking had me ready to burst. I was worried I would soil my pants right then and there.

She had other ideas, however. As soon as she saw I was on edge, she stopped, and started unbuttoning my shorts. I was worried someone might see me, but as I looked around, I realized we were low enough down the steep stairs that even the rare passersby couldn't see us, so I let her.

She took my cock out and started stroking it again, while we kissed again. Pretty soon, I was again on the edge of bursting, and she stopped again, telling me to get naked. At that point, I was already losing my mind with lust, so I just went with it, and I took off all my clothes in seconds.

As soon as I was naked, she hiked up her skirt and spread her legs, revealing a lacy red thong. She pulled it to the side and told me to lick her. I obliged immediately, and I had my face in her cunt in no time.

She locked her legs around my head and pulled her skirt back down, covering my head with it as she did. Her thighs were pressed against my ears, and I was in complete darkness under her skirt, no way to hear or see anything around me, so I just concentrated on the feeling of my tongue licking her pussy, and my hands caressing her thighs.

As I licked away, my mind was racing. How much noise were we making? Were we really low enough? What if someone walked by and saw us or heard us? All of this scared me, but also excited me out of my mind. My cock was rock solid.

It appears she was very excited as well, as she soon started shuddering and came hard, grinding her pussy against my face, spreading her juices all over it.

As she released my head from her grip, I came up for air, and quickly looked around, relieved that we were indeed still alone. She took me by the cock and positioned me to sit next to her. She wiped my face with some cloth and threw it into the river. Only then did I notice that was actually my underwear.

I was about to protest, but she started stroking my cock as she kissed me at the same time, which was quite effective in shutting me up. I was quickly getting ready to blow a mother of all loads.

When she saw me tensing up, she let go of my cock and put her feet under it. I immediately started furiously jacking off, as I came and came like a firehose all over her feet and sandals.

As I remembered, she said she really likes foot worship, I raised her feet to my face and started licking my cum off them. She really enjoyed it, and I was glad, because I really wanted her to like me.

After that, we both went home. I was exalted for finally having a girlfriend, and a kinky one at that. But my excitement was short-lived, as she told me later that night in chat that she wasn't ready for a relationship, but she wanted to just fool around like this from time to time. I felt really disappointed at that, and also used and... aroused.