Making of a Male Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Abused by a kinky girl right before a date.
1.5k words
4.43
17.8k
6
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Dragana told me she didn't want a relationship now, and I definitely wanted one, I kept fooling around with her, both live and online. I guess I was hoping she would realize I'm just what she needs, even though she clearly just enjoyed my attention and having me around to fulfill some sexual fantasies. It was surreal, like some kind of kinky friendzone.

That's not to say I didn't keep looking for a girlfriend, I most certainly did, but whenever I struck out I would always return to her, horny and hopeful. It was like an addiction. I'd sometimes try to stay strong and resist the temptation, but it was enough for her to send some suggestive text or a photo of her foot in a high heel sandal, and she'd have me naked on camera in minutes.

And she definitely took full advantage of my neediness, letting her fantasies flesh out on me. She convinced me to start keeping my ass clean shaved (I was already shaving my cock and balls regularly), and to start ordering some sex toys online, and using them on myself for her amusement.

In a few months of this I have purchased and used various cuffs, ropes, gags, collars, clamps, spanking implements, buttplugs (assplay never particularly excited me, but she enjoyed watching me debase myself like that), dildos, vibrating toys, and a chastity belt.

She also had me purchase some lingerie, both male and female. She equally enjoyed having me pose in a male thong or lacy garter belt and stockings.

What she particularly liked was messing with me when I went on dates with various girls I tried my luck with. She'd have me wear panties on a date, or write degrading things all over my body under my clothes, or sometimes even go out with a buttplug up my ass. Or she would just meet me right before the date and edge me a couple of times, so I'd go the entire date with an almost permanent boner.

Of course, the dates never went so far that any of this should really matter, but it was a constant reminder that this girl had me under her thumb. Even as I chatted with those girls and put on a confident front, on the inside I always felt humiliated and hopelessly horny.

Then something weird happened. I met a girl online, in the comments under one of Dragana's photos. Her name was Vladana. She also went to the same college as us. She was very shy and skinny, quite the opposite of Dragana. Seeing how I was shy as well, it took quite a while for the conversation between us to kick off, but I needed a break from the crazy girl Dragana was, and Vladana seemed like the perfect alternative.

After chatting online for quite a while, I worked up the courage to ask her out, and she agreed. Despite all the initial friction, I had a really good feeling about this girl, she really seemed like just the girl I needed, and she seemed to be really into me. After this date, I might just have a normal girlfriend.

Then I made a mistake of telling Dragana about it. She said she was really happy for me, but also asked me to meet her right before the date and bring my toy box to "make it more interesting". I told her I probably shouldn't, but at this point she knew exactly how to excite me just enough to do anything. I thought, what the hell, this will probably be one last time, before I settle in a normal relationship.

And I was determined I wouldn't let her do anything that might mess with my date experience this time. If she edged me, I'd just finish myself off before going to the date. If she put something on/in me, I'd just take it off/out. No body writing, or any kind of marking for that matter. I just wouldn't let her do that. I openly told her all of this. She seemed amused, but I steeled myself to be strong this time.

So, an hour before my date with Vladana, I picked up Dragana with my car, and drove, per her instructions, to the nearby hill where people usually went for quick car sex. Usually, but mostly during the summer, and at this time it was winter, so we were the only ones there.

As soon as we got there, she told me to get naked, at this point not even wasting any time on trying to arouse me first, as she knew I was already horny beyond reason. After I did, she told me to get the box with my toys.

The box was in the trunk, and it was snowing outside, but I knew she expected me to not put my clothes back on, so I steeled myself and ran out in the cold butt naked, as she also got out and moved to the back seat.

As I got the box from the trunk, and came back to the door, I found it was locked. She locked all the doors, and I was stuck outside, naked in the cold.

I started banging on the door, pleading with her to let me inside. She cracked the window open to tell me to put on a collar and a leash, hold the leash in my mouth, handcuff my hands behind my back and kneel, and she will let me inside. I saw no other choice, so I complied.

As soon as I did it, she took a photo through the window, then opened the door to the backseat and I ran inside. While I curled up on the seat to warm myself, she stepped out to pick up the box with the rest of the toys and calmly walked back in, finally closing the door.

From the box, she took out a leather paddle with the cutout in the shape of the word "SLUT". She has never used such a thing on me before, usually I only spanked myself for her on camera. As she positioned me on the backseat in a classic "face down ass up" position, and took aim with the paddle, I was a bit scared, as I have never experienced a spanking at someone else's hands.

As soon as I felt the first hit, I knew I was right to be scared. It was nothing like the playful spankings I gave myself. It hurt like hell. She was really giving it her all. After ten huts, I started screaming. After a hundred, tears were rolling down my face, and I was begging her to stop.

When she finally did stop, she took a photo of my ass and showed it to me. I had red rectangular imprints with the word "SLUT" clearly visible on both cheeks. So much for not allowing her to leave her mark on me.

She then turned me on my back, took off her panties, and got in a 69 position. She started grinding her wet pussy on my face, as I lapped away at it, while she stroked my hard cock furiously. Soon I was on the edge, about to burst, but she slowed down her stroking, while she intensified grinding her pussy on my face, soon exploding in her own orgasm while denying mine. She then kept edging me over and over and grinding on my face until she reached another orgasm, while still keeping me completely denied.

She then decided it was time to abuse my asshole, so she took out some lube and lubed me up good. She then took a half litter water bottle I had in my car, opened it, and pushed the open end into my ass. She poured all the water into my ass, then pushed a buttplug in.

After this, she went out and took some snow, brought it back in and applied it to my throbbing cock. It took some time, but my cock went down, at which she wasted no time before locking the chastity belt on me.

At this point, she decided she had done enough, and, to my surprise, she sat in the driver's seat and turned on the car. She started driving back to her home, while I was still naked and handcuffed in the backseat, but not before throwing my underwear out the window.

When we got in front of her building, she just picked up the key to the handcuffs and threw it at me. As I scrambled to remove my cuffs, while staying low in case someone walked by, she got out of the car, and told me to make sure to tell her how the date went, before walking off.

As I scrambled to get my clothes on, I wanted to pull out the buttplug as soon as possible, but then I realized that I was basically holding in an enema, which, while not unbearable, would surely leak out and mess up my car if I took the plug out.

Furthermore, I realized that the padlock on the chastity belt wasn't mine. She must have switched it out. Which meant I had no key to it. Shit.

So there I was, no underwear, edged, denied, in chastity, with a buttplug up my ass, and very painful "SLUT" imprints on it, heading for my date with Vladana, which I was already five minutes late for. I had to give it to Dragana, she really did make it interesting.