Making of a Male Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
The date goes fairly well, all things considered...
935 words
4.36
9.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The date with Vladana was definitely interesting. After I apologized for being late (and not telling her that the reason was that I was busy being sexually abused by Dragana), we went to a coffee shop, where I was constantly reminded of the state I was in by the pain in my freshly and thoroughly spanked backside and the feeling of the buttplug being pushed deeper up my ass as I sat. Not to mention the urgency I felt due to half a liter of water that was poured up my ass, or the discomfort from the chastity cage and lack of underwear. I was a nervous, fidgeting mess.

The funny thing is, Vladana thought I was nervous because of the date with her (which wasn't completely untrue, it's just that it faded in comparison with the other things), and found that really cute. As uncomfortable as I felt, things were progressing fairly smoothly.

As we chatted and flirted, I felt my phone buzz a few times, but I didn't want to pause the conversation, so I ignored it. When she excused herself to go to the toilet, I took the opportunity to check my messages. Of course, they were from Dragana.

There was a photo from before of me naked kneeling in the snow, hands behind my back, collar on my neck and holding a leash in my mouth. Also, one of my ass with "SLUT" imprints. Then there was a third photo, of her foot with an anklet. Hanging from the anklet was a small key, no doubt the key to my ever tighter cock cage.

Damn it, why was it always this easy for her to turn me on? Even as I was furious at her for tricking me into this situation, my cock was desperately trying to burst out of its confines. I told her I needed that key ASAP. She started typing the answer, when I saw Vladana coming back, so I put the phone away.

After chatting and flirting for a while more, we decided I should walk her home. That wasn't an easy task with the buttplug and the water still swirling in my bowels, but luckily she was a lot smaller than me, so I didn't have to make big steps.

When we got to her building (thankfully it was close), as we were saying our goodbyes, we kissed. It was long and passionate, and my cock tried to get hard, only to be painfully thwarted again. But I took it like a man and kept the kiss going.

After a couple of minutes, we broke the kiss, and she went in. We were both ecstatic about what happened. But as soon as she went in, my ecstasy was replaced by urgency to get the cock cage off.

I looked at my phone and saw that Dragana replied almost an hour ago I could swing by her building, and she'd come out to take her padlock back. Then she added I had an hour before she went to sleep. Shit, I had to hurry.

With only one minute to spare, I arrived in front of her building, and called her. She came out and got in at the backseat, asking me to join her there. As I did, she told me to present the cock cage.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and, having no underwear, my caged cock was in full view, and already trying to get hard. She finally produced a key from her pocket and unlocked me.

As soon as the cage came off, my cock stood straight up. She wasted no time as she started stroking it. I wanted to stop her, it was wrong, I just got together with a really nice girl, but as my cock got harder I couldn't bring myself to speak out.

With all the frustration I've endured that day, I was ready to burst almost immediately, but Dragana had other ideas. When I was close, she slowed down, and kept me on edge as she asked me to tell her in detail about how the date went.

I was already losing my mind at this point, so I just started doing anything she says, recounting the date in as much detail as possible, answering any additional questions she occasionally asked (I think she just wanted to prolong it as much as possible), and also taking off one by one piece of clothing as I talked.

By the time I told her how the date ended, I was naked and squirming with frustration, begging for my long denied orgasm.

But she then let go of my cock and told me I shouldn't cheat on my girlfriend by cumming at another girl's hands. I couldn't believe what she was saying after manipulating me into this situation, but rather than argue, I needed to cum right away, so I started jerking off.

While I jerked off, she went through the pile of my clothes and picked up my pants, and I watched helplessly as she went out of the car with them just as I started cumming. She dumped them into the underground waste container next to her building, blew me a kiss, and went home.

So there I was, in a fresh new relationship with a nice lovely girl, covered in my own cum naked in my car in front of the building of another girl, still wearing the imprints from her spanking and the buttplug she put in me. And I had no pants or underwear. This had to stop. But first I had to get home.