Making of a Male Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
An unexpected hitchhiker leads to more unexpected things.
1k words
4.44
9.3k
4
0

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I recovered from my recent orgasm, I started planning on how to return home. I decided to use my jacket to cover my crotch while driving, and maybe tie it around my waist as I run into the house when I get home. I also decided to wait until the dead of night, hoping nobody would be around the street to see me.

So I sat in the driver's seat, put the jacket over my lap, looked at the clock, decided I'd wait for at least two hours, set the alarm and dozed off.

I was startled awake by a knock on the passenger side window. It was Tijana, a girl I knew through Katarina. She was one of the hottest girls I knew, tall, kind of skinny but shaped just right, with an hourglass figure and long legs, and just the right ass and tits. She also reeeealy liked to party, getting drunk and every night, and hooking up with a random guy whenever one of her two long-distance boyfriends wasn't around.

Without waiting for me to respond to her knocking, she let herself in my car. She was wearing high heels, a mini skirt, and a shirt tied into a knot, leaving her midriff exposed. Did I mention it was winter time, and there was snow out? Yeah. She was obviously pissed drunk, and she expected me to give her a ride home.

I figured I might as well, hoping she wouldn't notice my lack of pants, and knowing she'd surely notice it if I made a fuss. Also, I can't just ditch her drunk and barely dressed on a winter night, can I?

As I started driving, she took off her shoes and clutched her legs to her body to try and warm up. This caused her skirt to hike up and reveal a lacy black thong. She either didn't notice or didn't care, but I noticed, and between seeing her pretty feet and her sexy ass in a thong, my cock woke up immediately under the jacket. I had to get her to her home as soon as possible.

Then something unexpected happened. She asked me if she could borrow my jacket to warm up, and before I could answer, she snatched it from my lap, leaving my hard cock swinging in the open.

At first, she didn't notice, as she concentrated on wrapping herself in my jacket, but when she inevitably looked, her eyes went wide. I wanted to explain it, but really couldn't. I expected her to panic or scream or something, but she just smiled and asked how was it so thick. I asked myself, was it? I always thought I was average sized, is it really unusually thick?

While I was still thinking about what to say, she suddenly wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking it. I told her to stop, but she wouldn't. I used one hand to take her hand away from it (I had to have at least one hand on the steering wheel), but she just laughed and used her other hand.

I tried my best to fend her off while rushing to get her home and out of my car as soon as possible, but it was futile. By the time we arrived in front of her building, she was already giving me a blowjob, and I was too turned on to try and stop her.

When I stopped the car, she wasted no time in straddling my lap and pulling her thong to the side. She hovered her pussy over my hard cock for a second before impaling herself on it.

She then started bouncing on my cock. Damn, she was good at this. My cock was rock hard, I thought it'd pop a vein. And she seemed to know just the right way to bounce to keep my cock that hard, but not let it go over the edge.

Pretty soon I was going mad with lust, having untied the knot that held her shirt closed, and sucking on her nipples, while she got closer and closer to cumming on my cock, curling her toes as she rode me harder and harder.

Then she exploded, she started screaming, her whole body shook, and she started riding me as fast as she could, which pushed me over the edge as well, as I came deep inside her.

As the reality of what just happened hit me, I regretted it immediately. This was basically the second time I cheated on my girlfriend in the night we hooked up, and this time I came inside the girl bareback. I figured a girl like her was probably on the pill, but still, this was so wrong. Maybe the imprint on my ass was right, I really was a slut.

As I pondered this, Tijana got out of the car, and into her building. Thankfully, she left the jacket, so I was able to continue with my plan of getting home, which I managed without any more drama.

I ran to the toilet to finally relieve myself and remove the buttplug, finally breathing a sigh of relief and starting to reflect on all that just happened, when I got a message. It was from Tijana, a photo of her boyfriend (wait, he was in town?) with his head between her legs, licking her pussy, while she rested her feet on his head.

The realization hit me that I just filled that pussy with my cum. Did she just use me in some weird cuckold game she was playing? Was I a bull? This was totally not how I imagined bulls felt in all the cuckold porn I saw. Instead of powerful, I felt used, like I'm just a means to an end for her.

I decided I needed to get a hold of myself, and stop letting any girl have her way with me. I now had a girlfriend, and I just needed to focus on her.

As soon as I finish jerking off to the picture Tijana sent me.