All Comments on 'Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 08'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
susanrossisusanrossiabout 19 years ago
Great Read

This was a terrific story, my hats off to the author. Very well written and a great story line. Very erotic, makes you wish you could jump right in the middle of the story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
great

It was a very good story loved all of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!

Loved this story! Very erotic! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent story

I thought this was one of the best shemale stories

I have read on the net.The charicterization was very good and believable,the sex was well written without being far fetched and it had an interesting storyline.All in all a first class effort,look forward to reading more of your stories,keep up the excellent stories.

A FAN

clkl14clkl14over 16 years ago
Great Plot

The human quality of your characters comes through very well. I do think you should read for editing purposes rest and then re-edit to get rid of some of the typo's.

maanmathan_playboymaanmathan_playboyalmost 16 years ago
Best erotica

Hello author,

You did a great job!! Usually long stories tend to lose its pace in the middle and readers just skip it. But yours had the same charisma from start till end.

KinkybyNatureKinkybyNatureover 15 years ago
Fantastic Story

Scribler,

That was Wildly Entertaining. If you don't mind me saying so, it sounds like you know your characters personally by real life experiences which makes the story even more erotic and sensual if that be the case. I guess my only question would be if it is true which character are you. "Hopefully Stephie"`

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no 1

the best story ive ever read thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this story, the dialogue for the sex scenes was superb. the way it was written you could feel the differance between the making love, plain sex and camera work with the differant levels of feeling aroused. The emotinal content was good as well, the part when stephie finally confronts her father nearly had me in tears. I hope keep writng as you have the makings of a truly great author.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best Crossdresser/t-girl Story I've Ever Read

Really great story, loved every bit, how he starts off as a busboy in a diner, to being made to wear female clothing, to then furthering "her" femininity even more. The porn star stuff was just added extra and very detailed. If I could give it 4 and a half stars I would, but the only thing that keeps me from giving it a 5 star were the typos and few grammatical errors. Other then that, there was not a thing wrong with it. I'm from Arizona too, so that part made me interested in the story every more heheh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing story!

Wow, start off walking through my deepest most erotic desires and then draw me along this person's development into even more sensual experiences. I'm only half-way through (copied them down to read later when I'm off the grid) and can't wait to keep going. I keep having to change panties!!

xXendraxXendraabout 12 years ago
Superb!

One of the best stories i have ever read on this site, and i have read quite lot of them!!! Thank you!!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Truely A Beautiful Piece Of Work...

...Highly erotic and excellently written. Once the basic errors were past and learned, it was a very enjoyable read. Some preliminary editting would be so helpful towards eliminating those, but it really doesn't alter the overall effect of the plot line and characters. Things you seem to have well mastered at this point. I absolutely adored this story, with perhaps the single exception of the initial spanking scene, which seemed contrived and set up. The rest was simply a fantastic journey of discovery for a transgendered male through his (or her) eyes, and you've captured that so perfectly, one has to wonder if parts of this aren't autobiographical. In any case, thank you for sharing this beautiful story, it will be something that has an impact on many, I'm quite sure... and so hot that I know I'll remember it for a very long time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
short at times

at points it seemed like you were skipping ahead and going back.

diablofirediablofireover 10 years ago
Great Story

I have been reading this for the past few days and it was a great story. I was sorry to see it end and I loved the ending. Mater of a fact I saved the story to my computer because I loved it so much.

I would love to see a follow up to this story thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic.

Loved the whole series... Couple of basic grammar/spellings etc, but ended up so engrossed they barely showed. Great great and great again. Will certainly be looking at more of your stories....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a great story

I finally finished it, and I really enjoyed. not just because of the sex, which was great, but I really loved the story itself. can't wait to read the rest of this authors work

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Really good story overall.

I enjoyed this story, as evidenced by the fact I've read all the parts of it. Only criticisms I had of it were a lack of editing to catch mistakes like cocks sizes that change - keep notes on your characters - over time, too much dialogue banded into the narrative at times, sex scenes that were a little short on descriptions and a weight of a girl that was unhealthy at best. I think he started as a boy of 89lbs, which is horribly light for a boy of 5ft4ins and when he became a she, she then lost 15 more pounds. She would have looked skeletal.

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Wonderful tale!

This is a five star plus story. I couldn't help falling a little bit in love with Stephie. She turned out to be quite the gal. Snapppy dialogue and a brisk narrative proved a very well written piece. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
F.N. brillant.

One of the best TG stories. I'v read this story several times I cannot get enough,

well written, the sex was not dirty but very erotic. Please more of the same,

keep up the good work.

secretLacesecretLacealmost 5 years ago
Wow <3

Amazing story.

Great flow and an engaging story. The sex felt very erotic and well planed. I even cried a little in chapter 6 with the dad, that not something I do often here at litterotica.

One of the best written pieces I have read here, keep it up.

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
Great Series

Love this series of stories, well thought out, Great character development!!

KornblixtenKornblixtenover 3 years ago
Fantastic story, best ever.

I would like to read more about stefanie, one of the best stories I have read. Look forward to more chapters.

coyote62coyote622 months ago

Awesome story...it takes the world away for me. Some of best sex descriptions I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous