All Comments on 'Making of a Sissy'

by danni5858

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You Are Back!

Glad you started to write again. I hope you continue on other stories too and I always enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sissy One

How does one become a sissy and change your life from male to female with a million questions.I always knew i was bi and had a more female body then male.I would help it along by full body hair removal and wax.I started taking female hormones and i now have size 36d breast.My hair is nice and long and my butt got tight.And there is the clothes lots of clothes and high heels.I have mastered the art of make up.Panted nails eye lashes lip stick face make up and i do my own hair.My best look is my black corset thong ff seamed stockings red 6" stripper heels.A black sheer blouse and a red pencils skirt skin tight.Dressed for the night on the town off i go to the the under ground club.Any thing can happen and will just take your pick male female or any thing you want.I know i should not say this but i really like black cocks.And to night i have my eye on a nice tall man with what looks like a big fat cock.As luck would have it he had eyes on my ass.Once off in a side room i soon found his cock deep in my throat.It was every thing i hoped for.After getting him rock hard next move was to have him deep in my butt.What a wild ride he gave me that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I great story, I loved it, haha, it's just jizz! Many of my boyfriends and even my husband were reluctant to twirl tongues with me after a blowjob but I broke them all of that "taboo". I say how about when you pull your cock out of my wet pussy after I came and struck your cock in my mouth. Honestly guys, it's sex and just jizz, it doesn't turn you gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanni5858@danni5858
Former professional writer, just doing this for fun. If I meet some interesting people along the way, all the better!