All Comments on 'Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 04'

by VFR1944

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not as good as earlier

This story is losing its edge it was still ok but nowhere near as good as earlier chapters. It seems like you're just rusing throught the story with very little set up.

boaman007boaman007over 12 years ago
Still good

Enjoyed this installment. I have to agree with the first comment you seem to have changed your style perhaps because of the earlier comments? This story started with installments so we expect it to have several chapters so continue to paint your picture for us. In the first chapters you helped us to picture by being descriptive. Get back to thinking about what you and Sue were feeling. Thanks again for sharing.

Manfred

sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
what about her work?

She can't be a total slut unless she starts getting it on at work too.

mstrb77mstrb77over 12 years ago
My wife called it "fuck me"

You are doing a nice job with your story. Keep it going.

I remember my wife when she took her first black man and told me about it... the old adage is true "once a black man always more"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You can easily tell how inexperienced someone is by their comments. I'm just glad, i'm not the one fucking Mr. Wham Bam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous