Making of a Starship Captain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was Shanice asking him out on a date?

"We should ask her out! This is the chance of a lifetime!" said Lust.

"No!" said Be Cautious. "We have a date with Mandy tonight!"

"So? We can schedule a date with Shanice tomorrow. We can go out on a date with a different girl each night!" Lust chortled.

"No, you fool, listen!" said Be Cautious. "What happens if Mandy finds out we have a date with Shanice tomorrow?"

"Uhhhh......"

"She may cancel! And she's going to let us take her to Librarian's Hill! Do you really want to put that at risk?"

"Yeah, that would be great," said Mike. "We should get together... sometime."

Shanice smiled. Her smile slowly wilted in stages, after two seconds had passed, then more at the five second mark, and then it disappeared entirely after ten seconds, when she saw that Mike wasn't going to ask her out. She nodded and said, "I'd like that," and turned away.

Mike felt other eyes on him, especially female eyes. What was going on here?

********

Ten hours later, Mike was sucking on Mandy Grunwald's tits in his air car which was precariously parked at the lookout point on Librarian Hill.

It wasn't entirely unexpected. Mandy was just as eager and aggressive as Gaby had been the day before. Perhaps even more so. After they had been kissing for a few moments, Mandy took off her own shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her breasts were larger than Gaby's and fuller, rounder. As Michael felt their wonderful dimensions Mandy kissed him furiously and whispered in his ear. "Suck them, my darling. Suck my tits and make me scream."

Instead of embarrassing him, her words only drove him to further ardor, and he started sucking on her nipples. To his great delight, Mandy arched her back outwards and moaned. "Ohhh... Oh Mike... you are going to be the best fuck ever... I can simply tell...."

And then bright headlights shined on them for a moment, and another air car pulled up next to them. The door opened and they heard a new voice, a deep voice. "Mandy? Is that you? What the FUCK is going on here?"

Mike stopped sucking on Mandy's nipples. He looked out the window of his car, and saw Randall Travis. Randall, like Phil Caruso, was also on the school football team. Randall opened the door to the back seat, and yanked Mike out by the arm. "What do you think you're doing, little man?" he roared.

"Randall, don't hurt him!" Mandy yelled, as she slid out of the back seat, with her shirt in her hand to cover her bare chest.

"I'm not going to hurt the little man, I'm just going to tenderize him a bit," said Randall. And he aimed a punch at Mike's chest.

Except that Mike's chest was not there. Mike, who had learned to watch for punches years ago, simply moved aside. Randall's fist slammed into the side window of Mike's car. The window shattered, and Randall screamed, as pieces of glass were now embedded in his hand.

"Randall!" Mandy screamed. "You're hurt!"

Randall screamed in pain. "I have to get you to the emergency room!" Mandy bundled him off in the car he came in, and they drove off.

"What just happened here?" Mike said, as he stood alone on Librarian Hill. Only the crickets answered.

********

"I heard what happened yesterday," said Allyson. "Are you all right, Mike?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," said Mike. "Can you tell me what's going on here?"

"I can try," said Allyson. "They all want you, Mike."

"They... do?"

"It's the Moon hero thing. You've become, shall we say... a desirable commodity," said Allyson, licking her lips. "Very desirable."

"Gaby and Mandy were attracted to me...."

"You did save their lives on the Moon, Mike. Mine too," she said, putting her hand over his. She looked up at him with dark eyes. "Gaby and Mandy have boyfriends, Mike. But do you want to know a secret?"

"What?" Mike asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend," said Allyson. She smiled coyly at him. "But I wouldn't mind having one." And she started to rub his hand vigorously.

"Any one in particular?" Mike asked, starting to become excited.

"Maybe someone you know," said Allyson, smiling again. She whispered in his ear. "Why don't we get together at my house tonight?"

"Your house?" Mike said, as if the concept of Allyson living in a house were new to him.

"She wants to fuck you! Allyson wants to fuck you blind! Do it, do it!" said Lust.

"This makes absolutely no sense," said Be Cautious. "Allyson has been our competitor from day one."

"We bonded together during the test, remember?" said Perception. "And then on the Moon, we got even closer. She's changed. She wants us."

"I don't trust her!" said Be Cautious.

"This could be our only chance to be with a girl," said Inadequacy. "Remember the stain of what Sister Audra did to us?

"But we're a hero now."

"Today we are. This week we are. Who knows what we will be next week?"

"Sure, I'd love to," said Mike, blushing as he realized he had just said the word 'love'. "But... are... will your parents be home?"

Allyson grinned, making Mike feel even more uncomfortable. "No, they'll be out at a concert. It will just be you and me, loverboy," she said.

Loverboy.

Mike turned a deeper shade of crimson, and he suddenly felt the need to hold his Pad in front of his pants.

Allyson pretended not to notice, which only made Mike even more self conscious. "Eight o'clock, Mike," she asked.

"Uh... yeah," said Mike.

She touched his elbow and smiled again at him. He felt a wild burst of electricity up and down his arm. He barely managed to keep standing as she walked away, smiling back at him, and then he reddened as he realized he had lowered his pad. He hastily faced his locker and readjusted his trousers.

********

Shanice came over to his table at lunchtime. "What are you doing with Allyson?" she hissed, leaning forward in her low cut shirt. Mike was treated to the sight of her creamy slightly black breasts. He tried to look away but couldn't. "I... uh...."

"Don't trust her, Mike! She's a mean girl!" said Shanice.

"I... uh..."

Shanice sucked her lips in, shook her head, and was gone.

********

Allyson Harshbarger lived in a large mansion on Bubble Hill, the most exclusive neighborhood of Cambridge. As Mike drove into the circular driveway and past the bubbling fountain in the middle he felt a wave of inadequacy.

She wants me here. She invited me, he kept telling himself.

But when he went to the door, he was greeted with surprise.

An older version of Allyson, a blonde woman in her 40's, answered the door. Allyson's mother.

"Hello," she said, looking confused. "Are you here for a delivery? Deliveries are only made through the servant's entrance."

"He's here for me, Mom," said Allyson, opening the door wider. "This is my friend Mike. Michael Taylor."

"Michael Taylor?" Mrs. Harshbarger looked confused for a moment. "You mean, that Michael Taylor? The boy who you said-"

"That's the one, Mom," said Allyson, giving her mother a warning look.

"Oh," said Mrs. Harshbarger.

Mike watched as confusion played over her face.

"Well, uh, come in, uh... Mike," said Mrs. Harshbarger, looking a bit embarrassed.

And then, if that wasn't embarrassing enough, Mike met Allyson's father. Roger Harshbarger was a tall man with a very square jaw. As he shook Mike's hand he gave him a withering look, which made Mike feel unworthy to be in his presence.

And then Allyson brought him up to her bedroom and closed the door. The minute the door was closed, she kissed him passionately.

Mike managed to pull away after a few seconds. "You told me they were going to be a concert!"

"They were," said Allyson. "But they had a last minute change of plans." She started kissing him all over his face.

"But... Allyson... are... are they all right with... with this?" Mike asked. He couldn't even say the words.

"Yeah," said Allyson, drawing back for a moment as she rubbed his hair. "My parents are very emancipated. They let me do anything."

"Anything?" Mike asked.

"Anything," Allyson said, raising her eyebrows as she squeezed Mike between the legs. Mike jumped slightly, causing her to laugh.

Before long Mike's shirt was off, and so was Allyson's. His heart pounded as he watched her remove her bra. Allyson had big, round breasts that were firm, bigger than Mandy's, and much bigger than Gaby's. "Would you like to touch them, Mike?" She asked.

Mike nodded wordlessly. This was only the third time in his life he had touched a woman's breasts, or the second time if one didn't count that time he brushed by his Mom's by accident. Allyson's breasts were so soft and warm. Mike was amazed to be in bed with a fully sexually mature woman, touching her so intimately. It was like a dream come true.

"You see!" said Lust, his voice full of excitement. "I told you everything would work out!"

"Maybe I am more desirable than I first thought," said Self Image. Self Image looked at himself in the mirror, and saw a handsome hunk.

"Now suck on them, Mike. Suck on them until you make me scream," said Allyson.

It was like a dream come true. Mike took a soft nipple in his mouth and started sucking. Allyson's smile grew broader and broader. She played with his hair while he gave her sexual pleasure.

Then there was a knock at the door.

Mike froze in mid suck.

"Is everything all right in there?"

It was Allyson's Mother.

If she merely turned the handle of the door... if she saw what Mike was doing with her daughter....

"Everything's fine, Mom," said Allyson, in a very casual voice, which sounded odd, almost laughable, given that she was topless with a man sucking her tits. It wasn't the kind of tone that one usually used in such situations.

And then there was the longest pause in the world. And then, "All right." They heard footsteps receding.

"You said your parents were fine with this," Mike whispered.

"They are fine with it," said Allyson, playing with one of Mike's man-nipples. She stared at him with dark eyes. "Do you want me, Mike, or not?"

Allyson ever so slightly lifted up her breasts to his face, and it was too much for him to resist. Michael leaned down and started sucking her nipples again.

But even as he started working on her again, Michael felt her starting to wrestle with his pants. He started to protest--this was a little too quick, even for him!--but Allyson pushed her breast further into his lips, effectively shutting him up.

Suddenly, Mike was complete nude as his pants and underwear were at the foot of the bed. He felt vulnerable and embarrassed as his ass felt bathed by cool air.

"Help me off with my pants, lover?" Allyson asked, with a tiny bit of pleading in her voice.

Mike nodded, eager to get them on even terms once again. Allyson lifted herself up a bit to help him as he pulled off her pants. Mike saw her smooth creamy legs. And then came her sexy black panties.

Sexy black panties?

Mike was so caught up in the act that he didn't stop and think what he was doing. He was about to have sex on his very first date with Allyson Harshbarger, a date in her own bedroom, while Allyson's parents were home, with a girl who had barely shown him any affection before today.

But Mike didn't have time to think about it as her panties came off. He gasped as he saw her rich field of pubic hair. At first, Mike saw a brown triangle of hair, which confused him, because Allyson was a blonde. Did women have different color hair on top and bottom, like hybrid roses?

Mike wondered about that, but that wasn't his only question. Looking down, he wondered, wasn't there supposed to be something more down there... a hole of some kind? Or was he just supposed to rub himself between her legs? No, that couldn't be right... could it?

And then Allyson spread her legs and lifted her knees, and he saw it. Her forbidden crease of love.

Allyson's nether lips were pink and shiny. The dark hole in the center was dark and mysterious, but the pink walls on either side were wet and glistening, kind of like little tongues.

"What are you waiting for, lover boy?"

Mike didn't know what to say. Somehow, this all felt wrong. He was attracted to Allyson, to be sure, but it all felt too... abrupt.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Allyson was quicker.

"This is your first time, isn't it, Mike?"

"I... uh... yeah," said Mike, suddenly looking very vulnerable.

Mike hesitated. Allyson could see the fear and doubt in his eyes. He needed his courage to be stoked up.

Allyson started to rub his back roughly. "Wouldn't it be nice, Mike, if you had a girlfriend when you arrived at the Academy? Imagine how everyone would look at you! At us, walking arm and arm into the Academy, as a couple." Her other hand went down, between his legs, to give him a squeeze, as if to say, "This is real!"

Michael's body jolted with sexual energy. His mind was racing. The idea of having a pretty girlfriend like Allyson... at the Academy, of all places... and having everyone know about it... it was like a dream come true!

But then another thought occurred to him. "Allyson, aren't you trisexual?"

Allyson's face was reassuring. "Yes," she grinned, grabbing his member in his hand.

"But does that mean-"

"Shhh," she said. "Even a trisexual can only have one thing inside her at a time. And right now the one thing I want is YOU!" she said, and before he could think of any more objections, she aimed his penis, and inserted him inside of her.

Immediately, millennia of evolution and DNA programming took over. Mike started thrusting in and out of her, his resistance vanquished. He had no more questions now.

"How does it feel, Mike?" she asked.

Allyson's vagina felt wet and warm. "Gooood," Mike said, in a low, groaning voice. Every time he thrusted, the head of his penis got a little more stimulated.

"Good," she smiled. Then she frowned. "Mike, shift a little over to the left." She shifted her body, and Mike was forced to follow.

"What?" Mike asked.

"I was just getting us a little better centered on the bed," said Allyson, looking up. "There, you're perfect now."

She leaned up and kissed him, and he kissed her back, even as he continued thrusting. When she pulled back, she said, "Raise your head, Mike. That's it, just a little more. Yes, like that."

"Why?" Mike asked.

"I like seeing you fuck me with your head held high. You look so manly, so masculine," said Allyson.

Her words excited Mike beyond belief. He felt himself getting harder inside of her.

"Tell me Mike, do you want me?" Allyson's voice was almost unrecognizable; she was speaking softly, in a whisper.

"Yes," said Mike, continuing to thrust into her.

"Have you always wanted me, ever since we first met?"

"Yes," said Mike, lost in lust. At this point, he would say yes to anything she asked.

"Am I the sexiest girl in Malik Shabazz?"

"Yes," Mike said, with real emotion as he continued to piston in and out of her, like a real man. It was actually happening!

"Do you want me to take it, Mike? Do you want me to take your virginity?" She spoke in a low, husky voice, virtually unrecognizable.

What an odd question.

"Yeah," said Mike.

"Then say it, darling," she smiled at him. "It's such a turn on."

"Take it," said Mike, feeling odder by the moment. "Take my virginity." He gasped as he plunged into her yet again, and then bit his lip as he pulled out. The friction was becoming unbearable.

"Then come inside me, darling. Come inside me and let me take your precious virginity."

Mike started thrusting more and more rapidly. He felt things building up to a head. He felt-

"Dear, is everything all right in there?"

It was Mrs. Harshbarger. Again.

Mike froze in midthrust, his penis deep inside of Allyson's vagina. If his mother turned the handle on that door-

"We're fine, Mom," said Allyson, with a little laugh.

"Are you coming out soon?" The note of concern in Mrs. Harshbarger's voice was unmistakable.

"Soon, Mom. Just a few minutes."

"All right, dear." Once again, the sound of her footsteps receded.

Before Mike could say a word Allyson looked into his eyes and whispered fiercely. "Finish, Mike! Finish now, or you'll never have another chance!"

Mike started poling in and out of Allyson's vagina like a jack rabbit, making quick strokes over and over like a rowing team that was mere feet from the finish line. The most recent interruption of Mrs. Harshbarger had cooled his ardor somewhat, but not nearly completely. Mike felt like a balloon which had been filled almost to breaking point with water, and then some of the water had been drained....

But now the water level was rising rapidly again, and the balloon felt tighter and tighter, and it was almost about to pop....

"Hurry dear," Allyson whispered. "Come inside me. Finish inside me now." Her tone was urgent, pleading.

Mike stared down at her beautiful face, her gorgeous breasts, and was moved by her needing tone. He gasped, and gasped again, and his eyes widened, and he said, "Ah... ah... ah... AAAAAHHHHHH!" and cried out, as he felt himself ejaculate into Allyson, in long, thick ropes.

He collapsed on top of her, an exhausted sweaty wreck, bathing in the post-orgasmic-

Allyson pushed him off her. "Hurry and get your clothes on! We have to get downstairs before Mom and Dad get suspicious!"

Four minutes later Allyson was escorting Mike to the front door, but her parents were quicker, intercepting them in the foyer.

"Mike, how was your visit?" Mr. Harshbarger asked, in an even tone.

"F-fine, sir," said Mike. He was aware how he must look. His clothes were wrinkled, and his hair was all messed up, and he was sweaty. Allyson had red marks on her face where she had been kissed, and her hair was all over the place. They both had a freshly fucked look that only a blind person could fail to see.

And neither Mister or Misses Harshbarger were blind.

"I see," said Mr. Harshbarger, in an even tone. "Allyson, will you see me in my study after the boy leaves?"

The boy.

"Yes, Daddy, of course," said Allyson.

Mike was propelled through the front door. He didn't even get a goodbye kiss... not that it would have been advisable, under the circumstances.

********

"So how was it?" said Hal.

Michael didn't think anything odd of telling Hal about his first sexual experience rather than his parents or his brother. After all these years, Hal had become like family. Even closer than family, in fact.

"It was... fine," said Michael, remembering the rushing feeling inside him when he had pulsed inside of Allyson's body. He had finally gotten a chance to give a girl that new liquid his body had been brewing for the past few years! And yet....

"It was only fine?" said Hal.

"I... I thought it would be more," said Michael. "I was excited. Maybe that's what it's like. To feel excited."

"I see," said Hal. Around him Mike could hear the humming of consoles.

"It was only the first time," said Mike. "I'm sure it will get even better when we do it again."

"And when will that be?"

********

Allyson sought him out in school the following morning at, of course, his locker. "Hey you," she said, giving him a kiss in front of everyone.

"Hey you," said Mike, kissing her back.

"How are you?" Allyson asked, her eyelids fluttering slightly.

"Oh, me? Fine," said Mike. He started to ask about her-

"Good," said Allyson quickly. "Listen, about last night... I'm sorry about my parents."

"I thought you said they were-"

"It's complicated," said Allyson abruptly.

"So... when can we get together again?"