Making of Bambi Ch. 02

Story Info
Bambi (formerly Daniel) begins her new life.
5.1k words
4.57
32k
32

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following piece of fictional writing contains adult themes and explicit content, including sexual acts and language. It is intended for mature readers only and may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

Author's comment: From this chapter onwards, I will be writing from the perspective of Bambi (formerly Daniel).

Chapter 2: A new life

I awoke to the sound of footsteps, my body stiff and sore from being bound to the chair all night long. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light of the small room, I took in the surroundings. The room I was in looked about four meters by four meters, barely big enough to contain all the furniture and equipment that dominated the space and the walls and floor were bare concrete. The air smelled of disinfectant and something else, something musky and vaguely unsettling.

To the right, in the corner of the room, was a glass-enclosed shower area, gleaming in the dim light of the room. The shower looked modern, complete with a rain shower and temperature controls. Beside the shower and running along the wall was a vanity, complete with a large mirror and various beauty products. An industrial-style exposed clothing rack ran parallel to it, made of sturdy metal and holding dozens of outfits on hangers. My attention lingered on the rack for a moment, wondering how many outfits and costumes were there.

On the opposite corner of the room to the shower was a four-poster bed, made entirely of black metal and with various loops and hooks along its frame. The bed was large and imposing, filling nearly a quarter of the room. Its stark, unyielding presence was intimidating, and the chains that hung from the posts added to the sense of foreboding. A shiver ran down my spine as I looked at it, pushing the thoughts of the many ways in which one might be bound and helpless on that bed. Next to the bed, on each side, there were a pair of nightstands, its surface clean and painted in black with red trimmings that matched the massive bed. A chest of drawers in matching colours stood beside it. I wondered briefly what might be stored inside it, but then quickly pushed the thought from his mind.

To my left, next to the door, were two dildos affixed to the wall at about waist height. They were made of thick, black rubber, and looked both menacing and somehow obscene. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of fear as looked at them. To the other side of the door, was a stationary bike and treadmill next to the toilet.

As the door opened, Mistress entered the room, her heels clicking against the hardwood floor. "Good morning, Daniel," she said with a cold smile. "I hope you slept well."

I shivered in fear and confusion. I was still bound to the chair, dressed only in the chastity cage and the shock collar around my neck.

"What's going on?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from quavering. "Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go."

Mistress didn't answer right away. Instead, she circled around, her fingers trailing over my naked flesh. I could feel the heat rising in his cheeks as he realised that I was completely at her mercy.

"Your new life is about to begin, my dear," she finally said. "You're going to be quiet while I explain things to you or you're going to get punished."

I don't know what to think. My bonds were too tight to break out of and even if I managed to get free, she still had the keys to my chastity cage and could easily shock me into submission. So I just dropped my head.

"Now the, I'm sure what you're wondering what the purpose of your cage is. Well, it's there because of your infidelity, and the best way to ensure that you keep your fidelity is to lock up temptation," Mistress continued

My eyes widened in shock. "What? No, I don't want that. Please, let me go. I promise I will never cheat again."

Mistress just chuckled, her grip tightening on the remote for the shock collar and I shut up immediately, afraid of being painfully shocked. "You don't have a choice, little bitch. Everything that I'm going to do to you here, is punishment for that poor choice you made. Since you decided to put your needs above others, you're going to be punished by being trained to put others' needs above yours."

I tried to protest, but Mistress held up the remote, effectively silencing any further protests. "You must be wondering how that is going to happen. That's where your shock collar comes in. It's there to ensure that you comply with any and all instructions instantly, without hesitation, and to the desired standard. You see, it has been decided that the only way for you to learn how to put others' needs above your own is to be trained as a submissive sissy for a real man. That way, you'll truly experience putting his needs above yours."

My stomach churned at the thought of being forced to wear slutty clothing and to serve men sexually. "Please, Mistress," I begged. "I'll do anything you want, but please don't do this to me. Please, let me go."

Mistress was unyielding. "It's too late for that, Bambi. By the way, your name is now Bambi and you'll be punished if you don't refer to yourself as that. You'll be trained in all the skills you need to become the perfect submissive sissy. Soon, you'll be very eager to please me and submit to any man or anyone I tell you to. Perfectly obedient and always submissive. You're going to become Bambi, a submissive sissy for real men. Anyway, if you thought you were a real man, well, you aren't. A real man wouldn't be able to fit into your tiny chastity cage."

A wave of panic washed over me as Mistress continued to explain her plans for my training. As Mistress spoke, my mind went blank with fear. I didn't know how I was going to survive this, but I knew one thing for sure -- I was never going to be the same again.

-----

"Before I untie you, I have some rules I need to lay out for you," Mistress said firmly.

Lifting my head, I looked at Mistress with a mix of fear and trepidation.

"This room is monitored by cameras 24/7," Mistress continued. "We can see you, we can hear you at all times. You will be expected to comply with any and all instructions given by me and adhere to your training schedule. Deviation from the regimen will result in punishment. Disobeying any instruction will result in punishment. Hesitation in obeying will also result in punishment."

I gulped, feeling a lump form in my throat. I had expected that training would be trying, but the thought of being monitored constantly and punished even for the slightest was daunting.

"And this room is installed with a geofence," Mistress said, pointing to door. "There are devices outside that will detect the shock collar you are wearing and if you try to leave without my permission, the shock collar will activate and incapacitate you."

My eyes widened in alarm. Having experienced the shock collar first hand, I knew how painful it could be, not to mention any hope of escaping was quickly diminished.

"But don't worry, Bambi," Mistress said with a smile, stroking Bambi's cheek. "It won't ever be a problem because you'll be a very good girl, won't you?"

Mistress pointed to two dildos affixed to the wall. "These dildos will provide your sustenance and water," she said as I looked in surprise. "I think you've worked how you'll be getting them. It'll be up to you to discover which one supplies which. You will need to suck on them regularly to stay nourished. You'll be fed three times a day, and you can drink as much water as you like."

My face turned bright red with embarrassment. The thought of having to suck on a dildo for sustenance and water was so humiliating.

"But don't worry, Bambi," Mistress said with a chuckle. "It'll be a fun little mini game for you to figure out which one is which. Also, your daily sustenance will have the look, feel and taste like real cum to help you get used to it."

My heart sank at the mention of what I was going to be experiencing on a daily basis. I was disgusted by the idea of putting a man's member in my mouth and swallowing their semen but to be forced to swallow such stuff just to survive, the thought was downright horrifying. But at the same time, the fear of the shock collar kept me from doing anything but nod.

Mistress noticed my discomfort and approached with a sly grin on her face. "Don't worry, my sweet Bambi. You'll soon learn to love the taste of real men's cum," she said, running a hand through Bambi's hair. "By the time I'm done training you, you'll be begging me to let you suck the cock of every man you see."

I flinched at her touch and tried to pull away, but the bonds held me in place. "Please, I can't do this. It's too much," I pleaded, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Please... Don't do this to me... Let me go and I give you all my money..."

Mistress's expression hardened at my apparent defiance. "I see we need to remind you of your place, Bambi," she said, reaching for the remote control of the shock collar.

My eyes widened in terror as I realised what was about to happen. I tried grovelling for mercy, but before I could string two words together, the collar sent a jolt of electricity through my body, causing me to spasm and scream in pain.

Mistress waited until I had calmed down before speaking again. "You will learn to obey me, Bambi. Whether you like it or not, you belong to me now," she said, a hint of satisfaction in her voice. "And, you will refer to me as Mistress from now on. You will obey and do as you are told, or you will be punished. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," I whispered, only for Mistress to slap my face.

"Yes, WHAT?" she whispers menacingly.

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I hung my head in defeat, knowing that I had no choice but to submit to Mistress's will.

"Good girl."

-----

I felt humiliated as kneeling before Mistress, my body aching from being bound to the chair for so many hours. Mistress had successfully made me feel small and vulnerable, completely exposed to her whims.

"It's time for your first of many feedings, sissy," Mistress said with a smirk, pointing to the wall dildo. "And I expect you to do it properly."

I tried to stand up, but the sharp sting of Mistress' riding crop on my ass told me to crawl instead. I could feel my cheeks reddening with shame as I crawled over to the feeding dildos on the wall. It wasn't enough that Mistress had taken away my clothing, locked me up in a chastity cage, and put me in a shock collar for dogs but she also expected me to move around on all fours like an animal.

I crawled over to the wall and stopped, hesitating on what to do before deciding to reached out with my hand. Mistress grabbed my hair and yanked me back. I winced in pain and felt her hot breath on my ear.

"You will not touch it with your hands," Mistress whispered menacingly. "You will crawl up to it and use only your mouth."

I whimpered softly as I obeyed. My body was shaking with fear as I slowly opened my mouth and moved towards the dildo. I looked at the long, thick dildo. It was daunting, to say the least. I had never given a blowjob before, and the thought of it made my stomach churn. But she had no choice and my stomach also growled. I realised it had been many hours since I had last eaten and my hunger was urging me on. I tentatively put the head of the dildo in my mouth. It filled my mouth, as I slowly took more and more of it, stopping just before it hit my gag reflex.

Mistress loomed over, watching intently. "Good girl," she said. "Now, use your tongue. Lick it like an ice cream cone. Then bob your head back and forth on it."

I did my best to follow Mistress' instructions, mostly out of fear of being shocked, and it was awkward and uncomfortable. Mistress watched with a cruel smile on her face as I did as I was told. "That's it, my pet," she said. "You're such a good little cocksucker." I flushed at the humiliation that I was being forced to endure.

The dildo was too big and, while bobbing, I had hit my gag reflex several times. After about 10 bobs of my head, I felt the dildo pulse and spew a thick salty liquid into my mouth. I gagged and pulled back, but Mistress was suddenly holding my head firmly against the dildo.

"Swallow it all," Mistress commanded, her voice stern.

Closing my eyes, I tried to push past the overwhelming taste and texture of the thick, fluid in my mouth. I swallowed, feeling it slide down my throat and settle into my stomach. It was salty and bitter and it made me want to puke.

"Again," Mistress said, her tone unyielding.

Tears in my eyes, I nodded, repeating the process nine more times, each time feeling more and more ashamed and degraded. It was a gruelling task., and it felt like an eternity by the time I swallowed the tenth load. My stomach felt bloated but I felt sick, probably made worse by the new smell on my breath. A scent that Mistress said I would get used to, and I shivered when she said that.

"Good job, Bambi," Mistress said, patting my head. "You're learning quickly. Describe it to me, what does it taste like?"

I had never felt so humiliated in her life as she choked out an answer, trying to ignore the sick feeling in her stomach. "Salty," she said quietly. "And bitter. And...thick."

"Good girl," Mistress said as she watched me squirm intently. "Now let's try the other dildo."

I put the other dildo into my mouth and tried the same action of bobbing my head on it but nothing happened.

"Oh my," chuckled Mistress as she watched me futile efforts. "What an eager cocksucker you are. This is different. Put the head in your mouth and stroke the shaft."

I obeyed, moving my hand up and down the length of the dildo. Suddenly, a warm stream of water shot into her mouth, causing me to choke and gag.

Mistress laughed cruelly. "Swallow it," she said. "Swallow as fast as it comes."

My eyes watered as I forced myself to swallow the horrible water. It tasted bitter and acrid, and made her want to retch.

"Describe it," Mistress demanded.

I felt a wave of humiliation wash over her. "It tastes disgusting," I muttered, my voice barely audible.

"Well, that's the taste of urine. Don't worry, like the cum, this is not real the real thing, but you'll get used to the taste," laughed Mistress at the look of mixed horror and relief on my face. "I'm sure you feel utterly degraded and that's the point. You're nothing but a sissy, a worthless slut to be used as I see fit. Remember that."

I hung my head in defeat, as I trembled with revulsion and fear. I had never felt so utterly powerless in my life. I knew then that I was really trapped, a prisoner in this hellish place, at the mercy of this sadistic woman. And if this was just the beginning, my torment was about to get worse. So much worse.

-----

Bambi's transformation had just begun. Both the fake cum and fake urine that she was forced to consume from the wall dildos were repulsive, filled with artificial flavours that tasted as bad as they looked. Beyond the surface of these disgusting liquids lay a hidden truth. They were packed with nutrients that Bambi's body needed to sustain and thrive in her new life as a sissy. In addition, because Bambi is effectively put on a liquid diet, her digestive system would adapt and she would have a clean colon over time, thus also ensuring that her sissy pussy is always ready to take cock.

These fluids were more nutritious than any meal that Bambi had consumed in her old life. They contained everything her body needed to grow into her new feminine form. The hormones in the fluids were there to alter her body chemistry to that of a pubescent girl, which, over time, would cause Bambi to develop feminine features like breasts, and together with exercise, a narrower waist, and wider hips and butt.

Bambi didn't know it yet, but her skin would slowly become softer, and her muscles would become leaner. These changes would only be discovered over many months but they were permanent and would make it physically impossible for Bambi to revert to a male again.

Not to mention the psychological effects to Bambi. By making Bambi suck her sustenance from dildos, it would condition Bambi to associate food and nourishment with sucking cocks, and because she gets fed when Bambi is hungry, it would also make her automatically salivate whenever she thinks about sucking cock, swallowing cum, or drinking piss. In effect, Bambi would be conditioned to love, even crave, sucking cock.

-----

"Great, now that you have been acquainted with your feeding cocks, we can move on," Mistress said as she grinned at me. Attaching a leash to my collar, Mistress led me away on all fours and indicated for me to sit next to the bed.

From under the bed, she pulled out some sort of stockade. There was a central stainless steel bar in the middle, with 4 others that extended perpendicularly from it at either end. At the end of those extensions, there were metal cuffs which locked around the wrists and ankles. At one end, there was a vertical extension which also had a cuff and it looked like it locked around the neck.

I was quickly introduced to the device and was soon locked into position on all fours by Mistress. Once immobilised, Mistress reached under the bed again and pulled out a rectangular box that had an adjustable frame with long protruding metal arm. I felt a chill run down my spine as Mistress set it up and placed a realistic looking dildo on each.

Positioning one of them at my rear end, Mistress said, "We'll start you out with this little 5" guy. It's a bit bigger than your own tiny clitty, but I'm sure you'll work your way up to the monster sized cocks. Eventually, you'll be begging me to strap you to this machine because you'd love the feeling of having a big hard cock buried in your sissy pussy as it fucks you senseless."

With that, Mistress took the top of the dildo, lubed it up and positioned it right in line with my asshole. I started to protest and struggle against my bonds, but Mistress held up the remote and I froze immediately. Watching helplessly as Mistress plugged in the machine to power and adjust a few settings before turning it on. I heard the gears turn and suddenly felt a pressure at my asshole.

The pressure slowly increased as I did my best to keep my sphincter tightly shut but the pressure eventually got too great and I suddenly felt a sharp pain as the dildo's head pushed its way past my sphincter ring. I cried out in pain.

"There, there," cooed Mistress as I continued to cry out in pain. "The first time is always the hardest, but the pain will subside and will eventually be replaced with pleasure."

Once all 5 inches were in, the pain slowly began to subside and was just replaced by a dull sensation of being very full, or the need to urgently go to the toilet. Mistress made more adjustments and I felt the dildo pull itself out, spreading lube all over my hole. The next push in felt a little easier and less painful, and each successive thrust got easier. Once Mistress felt comfortable with my progress, she turned up the pace of the machine. I was now being forcefully fucked by a machine when the realisation that Mistress was training me to become some sort of sex toy for men hit me hard. I began sobbing and pleading with Mistress to let me go.

"Well, I need to plug that noisy little hole up there."

I closed my mouth tight, realising what might happen and convinced that there was no way I would ever open my mouth for whatever horror was to come. I was sorely mistaken. Rather than shock me, Mistress used her riding crop on my ass. Over and over, she covered my ass with welts, alternating sides as the dildo continued to thrust in and out of my ass. After many, many hits later, I felt my ass was on fire and finally opened my mouth, begging her to stop, only for her to force something into my mouth. I felt like a penis and she fastened it securely around my head.

12