Making of Bambi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That should keep you quiet," she said and squeezed on a bulb connected to a tube to my gag. I felt the penis in my mouth instantly grow bigger and I groaned in discomfort. "That is an inflatable penis gag, my disobedient pet," Mistress continued as she continued to inflate it, stopping and letting out a bit of air only when she saw I was choking. "Looks like you've reached your limit for now, but my pet, you realise that even if I don't shock you, I can still inflict a lot of punishment and pain on your body. The best part is that while you feel all the pain, your body doesn't get marked at all. Still, since you have been a very bad girl, I'm going to increase the size of that dildo fucking your ass."

Mistress then moved to stop the machine, swap out the dildo fucking my ass for a larger one. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw it looked like probably about 6" in length and thicker. Restarting the machine, the new dildo felt like it was going to split me in half as it pounded in and out of my sissy pussy. My screams into the inflatable penis gag were muffled and futile.

"I'll be back in an hour or so, sissy," Mistress said as she placed a tablet in front of my face, turned on a sissy hypnosis video on loop before placing a cloth over my head and tablet, ensuring that the video was the only thing within my vision. "Meanwhile, you'll be learning to enjoy getting your ass pounded while having a nice huge cock in your mouth to suck on and watching your new favourite sissy videos to help you accept your new life."

Mistress walked out of the room, turning off the lights, leaving me alone to watch with the hypnosis video and suffer the pounding of my ass by the fucking machine. I keep trying to figure out how I would get out of this, but my thoughts kept being interrupted by the sensation of a huge cock slamming into my ass, and the distraction of the hypnosis video which had rapidly changing images and words.

-----

For the next hour or so, I periodically zoned out and was snapped back whenever the scene on the tablet suddenly changed or when the dildo fucking my ass would suddenly speed up temporarily. I heard the door to the room and in my peripheral vision, saw Mistress walking in with a grin on her face. I hated her for putting me into this position but was somewhat glad to see her reappear as it likely meant that I would be out of this predicament soon.

"How's my little sissy doing with her training?" she asked rhetorically, knowing that I couldn't respond even if I wanted to thanks to the inflated penis gag she had stuffed my mouth with. "The video is good, isn't it? It's there to help you adjust and ease into your new life."

She moved behind me to stop the machine and remove the 6" dildo from my asshole. The dildo had fucked me non-stop and my asshole was feeling very sore. I thought to myself that if I escaped, I would go straight to the police and ensure that she was sent to jail for the rest of her life for doing this to me.

"Looking good back here," Mistress said with satisfaction and ran her finger around my sore hole. "Looks like you're taking very well to your training. Your sissy pussy is already learning to gape. At this rate, you're going to be the best slut I have ever trained and you'll have men clambering all over each other for the chance to fuck you silly and drop load after load of their hot spunk deep inside you."

I cringed at her statement. "A few more sessions with this machine and more practice, we should be able to get you ready and capable to take even the largest cocks," she continued as disassembled the machine and kept it away under the bed. "You might even start to enjoy getting filled with big hard cocks. Combined with your developing taste for men's cum, you'll pass men on the streets and wonder what his cock looks like, how it'll feel in your mouth and sissy pussy, and how his cum would taste like when he ejaculates into your mouth. That's when you'll be the submissive little sissy slut that I envision you becoming and it's also when you know that you've passed the point of no return."

What the hell was she talking about? Regardless of what she does to me, I knew that there was no way I would ever pass a man and have those thoughts. I'm the kind of guy that passes a hot girl on the street and fantasises fucking her, which ironically got me into this mess in the first place.

Mistress moved and stood infant of me. "Now, I'm assuming that you've learnt to only speak when spoken to, so when I remove your gag, you'll continue to remain silent. Otherwise, you'll be wearing that gag for the foreseeable future and I'll put the fucking machine right back and leave it on so long that your sissy hole will be completely trained by the end of it. Moan like a whore if you understand me."

Having no choice in my predicament, I forced out a whorish moan through the gag, the kind I was used to hearing come from one of the sluts in porn videos and not from my own penis gagged mouth.

"Good girl. You have a lot of training potential." I felt Mistress deflate the gag in my mouth and unbuckle the strap from behind my head. My mouth felt unbelievably sore, just like my ass and it was difficult to close my mouth from the O-shape that the gag had forced me to into.

"Now," Mistress continued as she walked over to the sink and dumped the gag into it. "You're going to learn how to keep your toys clean but that's another lesson for another day. For now, I've been going through your personal things with your lawyer. I'm sure you'll remember signing over all your legal rights to Mistress Charlotte. We've taken the liberty of removing all traces of your old life. You've resigned from your job due to personal reasons. Your apartment lease has been broken. All your personal belongings have been cleared out and donated to charity. All your bank accounts have been closed and the money is being managed by Mistress Charlotte to pay for your transformation. Oh and Bambi is also your new legal name, and your last name is Ryder, because you're going to 'ryder (ride-a) lot of cocks'. Also, everything in this room is recorded so if you somehow manage to escape, the recordings of you sucking and getting fucked will be uploaded to the internet with all your personal details. Good luck with that if that were to happen. So if you don't want that done, it's easy--all you need to do is to comply with all of my instructions and once your training is done, you'll be released from my care. Until then, you'll do exactly what I say, when I say and how I say to do it. If you understand, in your best feminine voice, thank me for training and transforming you into the best sissy you can be."

I was speechless. Before, I had thoughts of escaping and returning to my old life, even if I couldn't sent this bitch to jail, but now, I find out that old life doesn't exist and that bitch Charlotte had set me up and erased my whole life. Everything that I used to own is gone and she even had my name legally changed. I had been forced to swallow cum, been forcibly fucked by a machine and made to watch sissy hypnosis videos. What would come next? What would be happening to me a week, a month, or even a year from now?

"I'm waiting Bambi," Mistress said impatiently, interrupting my thoughts and holding up the remote.

Swallowing hard, I pitched my voice as high as I could and squeaked out, "Mistress... um... thank you for training and transforming me into the best sissy I can be?"

Smiling at me, Mistress replied, "Well, you're most welcome Bambi. I happy to see how grateful you are to be trained to use your mouth and sissy pussy the way they've always been meant to be used. As a bonus, I'll also teach you how to use your tongue to pleasure pussy since your tiny clitty won't be able to do so."

With that, Mistress gave my ass a slap and unlocked my arms and legs from the cuffs and stowed away the stockade. "Follow me, crawling, of course. You're going to start learning your daily routine."

-----

12