All Comments on 'Making of Bambi Ch. 02'

by asiansissysub

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie12 months ago

Extremely invigorating.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The punishment fits the crime. If it were a cheating female, no one would object in the noncon category. The equipment seems a bit unrealistic, but in fantasy, why not? I hope the story develops without becoming too repetitive. Public humiliation would be juicy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant!

foryouisubmitforyouisubmit12 months ago

Hmmm ... love where this is going, would love to be treated like this!

Redfox123Redfox12312 months ago

He really gets it in the end!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is typical for this category. He gets a little shock and magically becomes a sissy. A straight guy being abducted and threatened would fight with his life to avoid anything this cunt wanted. Don't eat, don't drink, shock away. Sooner or later you die or get dropped at a hospital. This guy is a pussy before his captivity, so it makes it boring. Also, family and friends would notice him missing. The story would be so much better with some fight and escape written in. Shock collars don't work if the prongs or metal contact are are covered with a Condom or rubber gloves, but I think we can already see this is another obvious track.

Blueyes2022Blueyes202211 months ago

Where's the reluctance or non consent? He's done everything asked. This is painful to read because it's a trans, gay story. I expect stories in this category to have the MC battle against or try and figure a way out of the predicament.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So... What happened to Amaia? Charlotte blackmailed her "friend's" boyfriend, stole him away from her, and has no idea what's happening to him. Did she agree to her friend doing this after seeing evidence? Is she involved at all? You didn't even bother to mention whether she found out about his cheating, or not. I hoped it was going to be revealed that he was being trained for her, but it seems like it's just yet another sissy story about a straight man being forced to have sex with Men by some generic evil dominatrix. How original.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Missed the mark for me. Would have enjoyed seeing Charlotte take him down little by little, holding his infidelity over his head as she made him more and more submissive and subservient to Amaia. You could get him to the point where he's a chaste humiliation cuckold, asking his girlfriend to deny him and sleep with other men. Then eventually making him into the kind of sissy you seem to want to make him. But this leap is too quick and misses so many opportunities for him to be humiliated on the way down.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The legal aspect of the destruction of personal life just isn't realistic enough and takes me out of it, just blackmail and brainwash him then he'll just do the rest willingly. Also the fact that the ex hasn't been brought up since practically the first few paragraphs in chapter 1 is a bit of a plot hole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasiansissysub@asiansissysub
A 175cm slim asian sissy looking for a Master or a Mistress to feminise, transform and train me into a feminine, submissive sissy for their pleasure!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES