Making of Bambi Ch. 08

Story Info
Bambi gets a new job.
5.4k words
4.74
7.1k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

Disclaimer: The following piece of fictional writing contains adult themes and explicit content, including sexual acts and language. It is intended for mature readers only and may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

-----

Chapter 8: A new job

My morning alarm sounded loud and harsh in my small bedroom, an insistent buzzer waking me up at the crack of dawn. Ever since the 'end' of my training, I had been relocated to the maid's quarters in Mistress Charlotte's house. Mistress Charlotte's was situated in Brooklyn and was a massive 6,000 square foot spread across 3 floors, a basement, a backyard, and an open roof. My bedroom was located on the first floor, with an ensuite bathroom under the stairs. It was a small space that housed little more than a bed, a vanity, and a closet full of women's clothing. My clothing.

Ever since Mistress Charlotte had tricked me into appointing her as my legal agent and signing away all my rights to her, she had engaged Mistress Erika to feminise, condition and transform me from Daniel into Bambi, a submissive feminised sissy as punishment for cheating on my ex-girlfriend and Mistress Charlotte's best friend, Amaia. Mistress Erika had masterfully done so with a combination of psychological conditioning, subliminal messaging, hormones, surgery, diet and exercise. The way I look, sound and behave today, not even my mother would recognise me. Outwardly, I was virtually all female with my slender hourglass physique, with proportionate C-cup breasts and a radical procedure that created a faux pussy by surgically tucking my clitty, thus allowing me to technically remain a male but, to all outward appearances, appear female. This feminine persona was further reinforced but my tongue and belly button piercings, and several tattoos including a lower back tramp stamp, a garter tattoo on my thigh, a collarbone tattoo and an ownership tattoo above my faux pussy.

My hand snaked out from under the covers and pressed the snooze button before flinging off the covers. I sat up in bed rubbing my sleepy eyes and swung my legs over the side, jumping slightly as my feet came into contact with the cold floor. Stretching, I stood up, tugging my short, lilac babydoll down but it did no good as the thin diaphanous was too short to fully cover my pantied ass.

"Fuck," I groaned as I turned on the bathroom lights. The large, white framed mirror on the wall showed a slim Asian girl with shoulder-length, slightly disheveled hair, blond hair. Every morning I see the same reflection of feminine arches of neatly plucked eyebrows, manicured fingernails, and a set of luscious lips. "Shit, Bambi," I told myself daily. "How the fuck did this happen?"

As time went on, I referred to myself and Bambi more and more, and as Daniel less and less. It was difficult to think of myself as Daniel when I looked down at my body and I can only see a pair of tits and a completely smooth crotch. I absentmindedly fingered the pendant around my neck. "Pussy," I read it out to myself, the word in stylised cursive and suspended from a delicate chain around my neck. It was yet another reminder of what I could never get again but was effectively.

Walking over to the porcelain bowl, I pulled down my panties and lifted the hem of my babydoll and sat down. Keeping my legs together, I emptied my bladder before wiping. Then I took out the same enema kit that I had been using for the last year and filled it with water for my morning cleanse. Once done, I showered and dried off, blowing my hair and putting on light make up and underwear. About my underwear. All my underwear were all intentionally chosen not for comfort but to be as slutty as possible. I had initially complained about having a string between my cheeks but I'd come to realise that that was probably the softest and most comfortable thing that was between my cheeks. Then I put on my maid outfit which was a simple maroon dress that came down to my knees with short sleeves and a white apron tied around my waist. This was finished off with a black pair of sneakers.

This was by far the most modest outfit I had because I was working as a chambermaid at a nearby hotel. Mistress Charlotte had gone to great lengths to erase Daniel from the face of this earth, and replace him with Bambi, and while Daniel had a degree in finance, Bambi only had a high school diploma which only allowed her to take on minimum wage jobs. Worse still, because I had gotten this job thanks to my boyfriend Carlos, who was the operations manager and I reported to him.

Once I was done, I opened the door to my room and made my way to the kitchen. Oh yes, the door to my room could only be locked from the outside which meant that Mistress Charlotte or anyone else could enter my room at any time or keep me locked inside because she reasoned that as her sissy maid, I did not need any kind of privacy. In the kitchen, I started the coffee machine for Mistress Charlotte, and prepared her breakfast before leaving for work.

Walking to the hotel was always an exercise in ignoring people, as well as a morning exercise. I would get catcalls or whistles from the homeless or the hoodlums that hung out along the streets on my 5 block walk from Mistress Charlotte's house to the hotel. At the hotel I would enter by the employees' entrance, store my things in the locker and start cleaning rooms for the next 8 hours before returning home.

-----

The door bell buzzed. "Get the door, maid," Mistress Charlotte said loudly from the living room. Mincing my way over to the door, I opened it and let out a gasp of surprise.

"Hi babe," said Carlos, pulling me in for a kiss which I reciprocated. "You look great! Is Charlotte in?"

"In here," came Charlotte's from the living room. I brought Carlos to the living room.

"Hi Charlotte," said Carlos as he handed her a bottle of wine. "Got you a bottle to celebrate your new sissy! Which I'm very happy to say that I had a part in training her."

"Thanks Carlos, please have a seat," replied Charlotte. "I wanted to talk to you about Bambi. As you can see, she has had some improvements done recently. Strip sissy! Show Carlos your new improved body."

I complied and took off my slutty maid uniform. Carlos gasped, his eyes focusing on my crotch as I removed my underwear and stood naked in front of him. "Did you cut his clitty off, Charlotte?"

"No, I didn't. Let me explain..." and Charlotte spent the next 10 minutes regaling Carlos all about my surgeries and by the end of it. Carlos listened in jaw dropped awe. "Oh and I heard from Erika that you do have a thing for lactating breasts. So Bambi got her hormone mixed changed so that she can lactate for you! Show him, slut."

I blushed furiously in humiliation, realising why they had changed my hormones to make my tits leak milk and it was to satisfy Carlos' fetish. I moved my hands up to my tits and began massaging them, and then squeezing my breasts and nipples until I managed to express a droplet of milky white liquid.

Carlos came up to me and gave my tits a lick. I moaned involuntarily in conditioned response. "Clearly, she's hot for you, Carlos," said Charlotte. "Slut, why don't you take Carlos back to your room so he can get reacquainted with your new body?"

Still blushing furiously in shame and humiliation, I took Carlos by the hand and led him to my room.

-----

In my room, he closed the door and waited no time in getting his hands all over me. Pushing me down onto my bed, he leaned forward and gave me a deep kiss. Like the numerous times I had spent sleeping with him, I knew exactly what to do. I kissed him back passionately, my free hand rubbing his growing erection through his pants. He removed his grey singlet as I unbuckled his pants and freed his erect 8" cock from the confines of his boxers. I stroked it with my hand before he took his cock and tapped it against my new tits. Pinching my nipple, I let out an involuntary moan and felt a shiver run down my spine as he bent down to suck on it, his other hand stroking his cock to its full glory.

Placing his cock on my cheek, I stroked it as I licked the head, looking up at him and giving it a small kiss. I continued stroking his cock as I moved to kiss his balls and his stomach before giving the head another lick. Then, I rested the tip of his cock on my lips and slowly parted them as I took his cock into my mouth. Carlos' groans of pleasure as he stroked my head told me that he was enjoying my mouth immensely. Together with my hands stroking his cock and fondling his balls, I bobbed my head up and down the shaft, savouring and remembering each and every vein on his cock, my tongue dancing and teasing it with my stud the way he liked it. His hands continued to fondle my tits, flicking my nipples that cause me to moan involuntarily onto his cock. My body had betrayed me and was responding to his manly touches as a bitch in heat would. Getting up on all fours, I continued to suck his cock, bobbing my head up and down and intermittently deepthroating it to satisfied groans. Throughout, I maintained eye contact with him as he complimented me on how good a cocksucker I was.

"Damn, girl," he grunted. "You were excellent before but wow, you look even hotter now with all your new additions and subtractions. Turn around babe, I wanna have a go on your ass which I'm sure has missed this cock."

I turned around and he began licking my sissy pussy, tonging my hole. He had never done that before and it was such a huge turn on for me that I began squeezing my tits, which caused me to lactate a bit more and when Carlos saw that, it drove him wild. His licking became more frenzied as I moaned. He had a very talented tongue and using it on my ass made me reach behind to finger myself. He encouraged me to do so, telling me what a slut I had become, perpetually horny for his cock. It wasn't long before he spit on my asshole and placed his cock at my entrance. And the slid in. I moaned in pleasure as his cock rubbed past my sissy spot, pushing back onto him.

"Shit Bambi," he said. "You really are banging for my cock, you little dirty slut."

"Yes, daddy," I moaned back. "Fuck me and make me your little bitch. I'm your sissy whore. I'm a dirty little slut for you daddy."

That encouraged him to begin pumping in and out of my sissy pussy. As he did so, his heavy manly, hairy balls began slapping against my faux pussy and, more importantly, against the sensitive head of my clitty, which made me even more horny. I reached between my legs to rub my clitty's head as he continued to pound away at my ass. I continued to moan and talk dirty to him, encouraging him to fuck me harder and faster. I was thrusting back onto his cock as I flipped my hair back and turned around to look at him fucking me. Carlos reached around, squeezing and fondling my tits, grinning at how horny I was and milking my tits. He pounded and pounded me, and I had my first sissygasm. I legs and body began to tremble involuntarily and my arms gave out, my face hitting the soft mattress with my ass still sticking out while his cock continued to be buried balls deep. My mouth was in an 'O' shape and Carlos took the opportunity to stick his fingers into my mouth. I automatically began sucking on his fingers as though it was his cock while he continued to pound my ass.

As I came down from my first sissygasm, Carlos flipped me over onto my back, and spread my legs wide. He positioned himself at my rear entrance and I felt the tip of his cock tease my hole. Looking down my body at him, all I could see was my own pair of tits and a pussy. Nothing that hinted at all that I was ever a male, and Carlos thrust his nice, big hard cock into my sissy pussy. I could feel his pubic hair ticking my ass and clitty head, and, as I looked at his muscled body, it was covered in hair and was a sharp contrast to my completely hairless and feminine body which made me feel so weak and submissive to him. I reached down between my legs to rub the head of my clitty as his cock slid in and out of my hole, rubbing against my sissy spot and slowly building me up again towards another sissygasm.

Pressing my thighs to keep my legs spread, Carlos leaned forward to fondle and squeeze my tits, causing them to leak out milk as I continued to moaned and whimper. Seeing my tits leak more milk drove Carlos into a frenzy as he began fucking my ass with wild abandon, his delicious cock sending waves of pleasure through my body as it rubbed against my sissy spot again and again.

It was so depraved that I had been completely transformed into a female and even been conditioned to enjoy getting fucked like a woman. It was difficult for my mind to even conceive this from under the haze of being kept in a permanent state of arousal and to only derive pleasure from getting stuffed with a big hard cock.

I gripped the bedsheets tightly as Carlos fucked me towered a second sissygasm. He leaned forward and kissed me passionately, aggressively even. I naturally opened my mouth and accept his tongue, sucking on it and reciprocating his kisses. My hands ran through his hair and arms looped around his neck, pulling him close to me. I felt so wrong to be hugging and kissing a man as he had his cock buried in my ass, but at the same time, it made me feel so warm and fuzzy knowing that he totally desired me. I felt humiliation and shame at being so sexually submissive to a man, letting him and encouraging him to enjoy my body and yet, so turned on as though it was a kind of forbidden fruit of pleasure and I couldn't tell whether it was something I truly enjoyed or had been conditioned to me.

At his point, it didn't really matter. The only thing that mattered was the pleasure and how good his cock made me feel. I was approaching a second sissygasm but before I got there, Carlos pulled out and left me there panting, watching me squirm in frustration and reach down, trying to get hold of his cock to guide it back into my ass.

Slapping my butt cheek, he told me he wanted to watch me ride his cock, playing with my own tits as I did so, and he lay down on the bed. Getting up, I straddled his body, reaching back to guide his slick hard monster back into my sissy pussy and I slowly lowered myself onto him until I was sitting on Carlos, letting out a long moan as his cock filled my rear passage. He was smiling at me and I smiled back seductively. Placing my hands onto his muscular chest, I slowly began bouncing up and down on his cock. He put his hands on my ass and squeezed them, encouraging me to bounce faster. I continued to moan orgasmically as rode him, my hands eventually moving to fondling my own tits and squeezing out my own milk. As the milk trickled out of my nipples and down my tits, Carlos' hands moved to my hips and held on tight before thrusting his cock in and out. He effortlessly slammed me on his cock as he pistoned in and and out, fucking me hard as my tits jiggled and bounced in tandem to his thrusts. I was moaning loudly like a horny teenage girl when suddenly, in a final thrust, I felt Carlos flooding my sissy pussy with his hot man cum.

I hadn't yet reached my second sissygasm but as Mistress Erika had trained me, my pleasure was inconsequential and I automatically faked having an orgasm for Carlos' pleasure. I leaned forward to kiss him, thanking him for giving me such a good fucking, how big and good his cock felt inside me, and for making me his little cumslut, even though I was still horny a d disappointed i hadnt sissygasmed yet. Carlos kissed back, telling me that I was such a great fuck and that he had missed me when I was out of commission to get my upgrades.

He gave my tits a squeeze before pushing me off him, and telling me to dress him so he can finish off the conversation with Mistress Charlotte. Clenching my sissy pussy tight to prevent his cum from leaking out, I helped him get dressed and, hand-in-hand, walked out with him from my bedroom to the living room where Mistress Charlotte was sitting and waiting for us, listening to me moan and fuck like a little whore.

"Put on your clothes, slut," said Mistress Charlotte, as Carlos sat down. I picked up my lingerie and clothing from the floor and began dressing in front of time. Carlos' eyes never left me as I did so.

"Now, Carlos," continued Mistress Charlotte once I had finished dressing. "Bambi's quite an excellent fuck, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she's a great lay," he said. "I was wondering if we could arrange something more regular."

"I'm glad you're asking that," Mistress Charlotte replied. "I understand you're working at the Fragrance Hotel as their operations manager. Well, Bambi here needs to learn how to clean and I was wondering whether you could get her a job as a chambermaid? That way she'll be earning some money to recover all the money that has been spent on her, learn the skills needed to clean my brownstone and you'll have access to her anytime you want. What do you think?"

"Wow, that is an excellent idea," said Carlos. "Hotels always have a need for chambermaids so let me make some arrangements so that it can happen. If you don't mind, Charlotte, she'll be working overtime from time to time, if you know what I mean, but I'll make sure to bring her back safe and sound."

"Sure, I'd be happy to oblige. In fact, if you want to share her with your buddies, please go right ahead," said Mistress Charlotte. I stood there, terrified that Mistress Charlotte had no compunction about letting strangers fuck me but Carlos was a lot nicer than I thought.

"Sure thing, though I'd rather keep her all to myself," he replied with a grin. "But we'll see, but thank you for giving me carte blanche on what I can do with her. If we do share her, I'd be sure to send you a video of it for your enjoyment."

-----

So I started a new job as a chambermaid at the Fragrance Hotel. A female chambermaid. Quite a stark contrast to my previous job as a male bank manager. But then everything I've been through in the past year or so hasn't been normal. If you had told me then that in a little over a year, I would be a pretty girl, working as a chambermaid at a hotel and was sexually submissive to another guy, I would have laughed you out of the room. Life seemed to have other ideas. Mistress Charlotte had throughly scrubbed away my old life and effectively made me her indentured slave, and, together with Mistress Erika, had stripped away my manhood, conditioned my mind and reshaped my body, transforming me into a fully submissive, permanently aroused sissy slave.

The first week on the job, Carlos had me shadow another chambermaid to learn. I learnt how to clean bathrooms, make the bed, and clean the floor. I washed towels, ironed bedsheets and guests clothing, and polished mirrors. Carlos checked in on me daily before and after work but otherwise did nothing. His attention to me drew the attention of the other chambermaids and they kept teasing me that Carlos was interested in me, and asking whether I was interested in him. The other maids thought I was just another young woman trying to make a living, oblivious to my past and I had no intention of sharing about it.

At the end of the second week and in the middle of my shift, just before my break that Carlos came looking for me. He found me in one of the rooms cleaning as the guest had just checked out. Sneaking up behind me, Carlos gave me a hug as I was spreading the sheets over the bed. I let out a small squeal in surprise and he kissed me when I turned around to see who it was. Realising who it was, I relaxed and kissed him back. Kissing men had become quite normal for me, not to mention what followed. His hands began feeling me up, snaking their way under my skirt and was squeezing my thighs and ass.

"Not here," I breathed heavily, turned on by how aggressive he was but also how exposed we were in a hotel room with an open door. "It's too public and we could get caught."

12