All Comments on 'Making of Bambi Ch. 08'

by asiansissysub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like the story, but I hope for Charlotte downfall, she a devil and deserves much worse than Bambi.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

100% agree with what anonymous is saying hope Daniel gets his revenge 🤞

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think that Bambi has deeper pits of despair to visit soon, love the story so far though, hope you’re still continuing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"nor what I would do with Mistress Charlotte as she basically controlled all my legal rights which effectively made me her slave." Really? The man granted a power of attorney, under his real name, which he can withdraw. The man has not disappeared legally, really. He was kidnapped and the moment he stops wearing his collar, he can go to the authorities. Hormonal changes or not, he is still aware of who he is. Craving pleasure is not the same as craving the nothingness of owning nothing and having no personal past times or not having the freedom to just do nothing or go places on his own. This vital psychological component is always neglected in this type of facile story , which may have have hot action, especially for those craving this type of story in the Lesbian category, where they are rare -but a little imagination goes a long way. But this dumbing down of the main characters works against any plausibility, especially once purely physical coercion is removed and the idea of public outings is introduced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasiansissysub@asiansissysub
A 175cm slim asian sissy looking for a Master or a Mistress to feminise, transform and train me into a feminine, submissive sissy for their pleasure!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES