Making of Bambi Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right," he said, leaning in for another kiss. "Finish up what you have here and come meet me by the pool in 20 minutes."

"Yes, sir."

-----

20 minutes later, I had deposited a load of fresh towels by the pool and saw Carlos. He signalled for me to follow him and he led me to an equipment room behind the building where the pool pump, filters and other electrical equipment were. In the room was a small table and a couple of chairs.

"Well, we have a nice quiet spot all to ourselves," Carlos said, his eyes undressing me. "The maintenance guys use this room to chill out but today they're busy in the banquet hall preparing for an event."

As I looked around the room, Carlos was onto me. He spun me around and kissed me. I was already horny and my sissy rosebud twitched in anticipation. As his hands roamed about my body, my hands ran along his muscled arms and down to his crotch, rubbing it. Carlos kept his lips locked on mine, tongue invading my mouth and me sucking on it as he skilfully removed my apron, unzipped my dress and had already released my bra. Breaking the kiss, he lifted my dress to help me take it off and by the time I had taken off my dress and bra, my panties were already around my ankles. He continued to kiss me as my hand fumbled with his belt, but eventually getting them off and I was happily stroking his 8" cock to erection.

Carlos was fondling with my tits, my nipples hard and as he continued to squeeze them, they began leaking milk which he scooped up with his fingers and fed them back to me so I could suck on them. I moaned seductively as he did so, getting more and more horny while lamenting the fact that being with Carlos made me hornier than I had ever been in my life, even when I was still a man. It wasn't long before I was on my knees, his big hard cock sliding between my lips. Thanks to Mistress Erika's training, I was an expert at giving blowjobs and salivating every time I did so. I slowly licked his cock, stroking the shaft and coating it with my saliva as I looked up at him, massaging his hairy manly balls causing him to groan in pleasure. As I continued to blow him, Carlos ran his hands through my hair, resting on my head and 'encouraging' me whenever he felt like it. Feeling his hands on the back of my head, I took a deep breath and relaxed my throat, knowing what was to come and a second later, his hips began thrusting as he face fucked me.

Once he felt my throat had enough of a work out, he pulled me up and bent me over the table, lifting my left leg to rest on the chair as he spat on my sissy hole and worked his finger into it, smearing his saliva all over as though it was lube. Then he put his fingers into my mouth and I sucked on the as though it were his cock, coating it with as much saliva as I could because I knew what was going to happen next. Withdrawing his fingers from my mouth, the proceeded to insert them back into my sissy pussy, fingering me as he elicited several moans from me. Positioning the tip of his manly cock at my entrance, he reached around to grab my tits and pulled them, thrusting into me at the same time and his cock slid straight into me until I could feel his balls bounce off my faux pussy and his hairs tickle my exposed clitty head. I turned my head and looked at him over my shoulder and he kissed me again.

Carlos began fucking me and I was moaning like a bitch in heat thanks to the amazing sensation of his big hard cock rubbing my sissy spot as he pumped in and out of my ass. My tits were jiggling in tandem with this thrusts and they continued to leak. "Urgh..." Carlos grunted as he fucked. "God, your clitty used to leak when you were horny but now, it's so sexy that your tits are the ones that are leaking."

It was so humiliating to hear how far I had been trained and conditioned but I was slowly working my way to a sissygasm from his thrusts and I just kept pushing back onto his cock. Carlos stroked my face and his thumb slipped into my mouth where I sucked on it as though it were the teat of life while his other hand continued to squeeze my breasts and more milk leaked out from my nipples. "Omg..." I moaned. "Your cock feels so good in me, papi."

At the instant I called him 'papi', his fucking got my intense. It was clear I knew exactly what to say to turn him on. Suddenly, he slid his arms under my thighs and he easily lifted me up, I held on for dear life as he continued to fuck me in the air, my own bodyweight pushing myself down onto his cock. This new position was a huge turn on for him because of the precarious position I was in and the fear of falling actually made my sissy pussy grip his cock tighter than before, which he really enjoyed as evidenced from his grunts. The fact that he could so easily lift me up and fuck me made me feel as though I was just nothing more than a flashlight that he was using to masturbate.

Glancing at his face and the speed at which Carlos was fucking me, I knew he was close and while I hadn't quite been stimulated enough to reach a sissygasm, I knew that his pleasure had to come first, regardless of how aroused I was and perhaps I could ask him for permission to finger myself to completion once he was done. With an almighty grunt, Carlos ejaculated, flooding my sissy bottom with his manly seed. A few moments later, he plonked me down on the table as he withdrew his cock from my bottom. I quickly got onto my knees and licked his cock clean, sucking out the last few drops of cum and swallowing it. I squeezed my practiced sphincter as tight as I could so that I did not leak out any of his cum. Once I was done cleaning him, I meekly asked him, "Papi, may Bambi please be allowed to masturbate for your enjoyment?"

Still panting, he nodded. "Gracias, papi."

I leaned back on the chair and spread my legs. Reaching between them, I slowly licked my fingers before inserting a finger, then two, then a third into my sissy pussy. As I fingered myself, my other hand caressed my tits, squeezing and massaging it gently, in the process, expressing more milk. Carlos saw this and he moved beside me, putting his cock into my mouth and I sucked his semi-erect cock, teasing the sensitive head with my tongue stud and he moaned in pleasure. It didn't take long of fingering myself before I reached a sissygasm, my whole body trembling as waves of pleasure coursed through it. When I pulled out my fingers, they were slick with his cum and I brought them up to my mouth and licked them clean. Relaxing my sphincter, I moved my hand to catch all the creampie that Carlos had given me and ate it all, much to his delight. While watching me do this, he had gotten dressed. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and told me to get dressed and get back to work, and that he'll see me again when I ended my shift.

-----

Sitting there naked and freshly fucked in a maintenance room, coming down from my sissygasm high, the shame and humiliation that I had just had sex in the maintenance room hit me. I wondered why and how my life had come to this. I was making very poor decisions that were driven by my constant state of arousal. The worst part of it was that I had, at some level, come to accept this as the new normal in my life. A small part of me screamed that I should not be behaving like a horny teenager but there was another voice that kept reminding me that looking and behaving like a horny slut to get fucked is my life's purpose. I hated that getting sucking cocks and getting fucked was all I could think about and ironically the humiliation that it brought me turned me on further, creating a vicious cycle that I could not break out of.

As I pulled up my panties, I couldn't help by admire how good my legs looked. Putting on my bra and dress, I tied my apron, brushed my hair and let the maintenance room to return to my duties. It didn't help that later on in the day, another chambermaid, Maria, came up to me to ask me, with a cheeky grin, what I was doing in the maintenance room with Carlos. She said that I had been seen leaving the room after Carlos and now everyone is talking that I was Carlos' 'puta'. I squirmed uncomfortably as she spoke, noticing that my panties were now soaked with Carlos' cum that was leaking out of my sissy pussy. But, Maria assured me that I was just another in a long line of other women that Carlos had fucked and to just be careful of what I was doing.

I spent the rest of my shift wondering what I was going to do. My life had changed so much in the past year and I really had no idea what to do with Carlos or any of the other men that Mistress Erika and Charlotte made me sleep with, nor what I would do with Mistress Charlotte as she basically controlled all my legal rights which effectively made me her slave.

-----

12