All Comments on 'Making of Tina Ch. 06: Pierced'

by TinaNoxx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19658 months ago

Awesome continuation to this story! The piercing must look so cute on “her”.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely can't get enough of this series!

MallorySissyFaggotMallorySissyFaggot8 months ago

So excited for more humiliation!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is hot. Cant wait to read more.

tommieboitommieboi8 months ago

This was an absolutely fantastic story! Just love the way Timmy was being taken lower and lower by Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love all the ways the man is abusing and using this little wimp. Keep spinning this awesome tale of a teenager's transition into full sissyness and sexual surrender to this highly creative man. Use the boi, use the boi endlessly and heartlessly for his owners amusement and pleasures. The man's got a good thing going on with this silly sissy wimp, use him always taking the wimp boi to extreme sexual surrender into gender disorientation and distraction.

The boi is learning he must do all the man demands, requires and inflicts and the boi in unable to put a stop to his domination by this sick fuck he call "Daddy:.

mistimksmistimks8 months ago

Great series, thank you for posting it. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome, totally awesome! I want this story to keep going on, there are some many more things for Daddy to do to his sissy. Keep using the boi there is so much more for Daddy to do to the wimp and earn money for his Daddy. Don't back off, don't let up. Keep this wimp taking cum, DP's and spit roasts galore. The silly loser deserves every Daddy arranges and forces the wimp to do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story and want Daddy to keep using his sissy slut whore 24/7 every day. Make Timmy keep taking cum all day every day. Daddy's got a gold mine in this wimps holes, keep using and abusing the looser. Make the boi keep giving DP's and spit roasts, he's ideal for this role in life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story with all the modifications and transformations "Daddy" is inflicting on his little wimp. Daddy owns this little sissy wimp and must keep his mental, physical, and sexual exploitation and unending abuse of this wimp as the source of all his amusement while gaining another source of earning money from the usages of the boi.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1233 months ago

Love this story. Reminds me of Daddy's Black cock training me to be a girl. Thank you.

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicks3 months ago

Amazing story it's so exciting and the piercing is a great development. Hopefully there will be more. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous