All Comments on 'Making of Tina Ch. 12: Firemen'

by TinaNoxx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great chapter! I hope Tina gets forced to wear some fake tits soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's very nice of Daddy making sure boi gets lots of cum in his throat and ass. Please keep the chapters coming but, for God's sake make them faster.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is such a great story. I wonder how long before he “comes out” to his friends and parents?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The whole grocery store deal was a little confusing, why wouldn't he stick up for himself if he didn't shop lift and what happened with the piss in his ass? That would stink like crazy. I don't get why he doesn't retaliate or plot revenge towards people taking advantage. You don't have to be big or strong to fuck someone up. I would think by now he would be gaining some street smarts and allies to start getting back at those making his life hell. Especially with the asshole messing with his family life, it would be a good time to get some control back. Still a hot story.

TinaNoxxTinaNoxx5 months agoAuthor

I appreciate all of you being super invested in this story. However.

This is my story and I will not be pushed into adding certain kinks or into writing faster.

Please be respectful, this takes a lot of effort and time to write.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fuck, a few chapters ago I was thinking about this twist.

And besides the story itself, I am incredibly pleased with the speed of updates.

tagbottagbot5 months ago

The people asking you to release these faster have clearly never written on a serial schedule. This was great as always.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I anticipate every new chapter. Also sounds like the family will become involved. Great!

TinaNoxxTinaNoxx5 months agoAuthor

Chapter 13 is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot. More please.

LaurenWestleyLaurenWestley5 months ago

It's been so long since a great story like this one has been written. Tina if you haven't read Jyegger "Sissy's Bride" yuo should. I think you'd like it. Thanks for the story and keep it up. Too few write great stories about perversion.

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicks3 months ago

Such a great story and this latest development is off the scale totally amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous