All Comments on 'Making Out: A Base Too Far'

by Jill_P

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

more please! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so hot

more pretty please. does she get pg?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she should have grabbed his balls and taught him some respect

an ass

Jill_PJill_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Wow, very happy with the mount of people who have read my story. I see a few things that now stick out to me...poor word choices, a misspelled word (or two). I had not planned to continue this story but will ruminate on it. I think it will be typical of my writings in these ways: submissive female, pregnancy risk, told from the female viewpoint. I have other stories I want to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You naughty author

I about came rubbing myself under my desk. That would have been bad sitting here in the office. That was so explicitly hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well an editor would have helped.

And I think it never would have gone this far as I think he would have had a sore set of balls almost immediately. Not too plausible.

ragini15ragini15over 8 years ago
hotttt......

Good one.....

You cum inside her......omg......did she pregnant with your baby! Keep cumming continue story.....

Jill_PJill_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Just hit 10,000 views! I am awed that I have created something so many others have seen. Thanks to the almost 100 people that have voted (that is about 1% of the views). I have a second story in the works (sorry it is not a second part to this one, still ruminating on ways to continue or if I want to continue) but have not had any luck connecting with an editor through literotica. Eventually I may need to submit it like I did this one, unedited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh

This sounds very similar to an actual experience I've had. Only not on carpet. I hate floor sex. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Came so hard!!

Well written and so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mmmmmmm

This ws a great story and you write so well that i felt like i was really there and the story was about me. I was a little uncomfortable when he started to take control though. I thik it would have been so muvh better if they'd agreed to the domination in advance. Just a few lines would do it. If you worked it into their already steamy foreplay then it could have been the catalyst to her pulling down her wet panties to expose herself to his domination. I'm getting hot again just imagining what that scene would be like....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous