Making out with Sherry and Lisa!

Story Info
Adventures in a wonderful co-ed dorm.
1.8k words
4.41
10.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first few years in college were some of the best years of my life, as I spent them living in the best co-ed dormitory on campus. While many people in this dorm took their classes and grades seriously, they still knew how to party and really cut loose when the time came. During my first year at the dorm, I was getting pretty close to a girl that lived on the same floor as me. Her name was Sherry, and she was so fucking gorgeous. She was short, but had nice curves, red hair and a nice firm pair of titties. We hung out a lot but I didn't push my luck and was respectful during our first few dates. She even gave me a small kiss at the end of one of those dates, and it felt so nice to feel he pouty lips press up against mine.

Things got really intense one night when our dorm was partying just after mid-terms were over. Hard work was complete and everyone wanted to cut loose. I remember drinking a lot, and Sherry had more than a few as well. I could tell by how grabby she was getting and when she grinded her hips into mine when we danced. I was feeling rather horny myself, so I took her in my arms and deeply kissed her, sticking my tongue in her mouth and sucking her face for about a minute. Sherry was turned on by it as she didn't hesitate to kiss me back and stick her tongue in my mouth as well. After making out for a few moments, Sherry wanted more.

"Back to my room," she ordered, "Right now."

I did as I was told and walked back to her dorm room, and after I walked into her room she locked the door behind us.

"What about your roommate?" I asked her, "What if she walks in?"

"She won't," Sherry said to me, "She's already at the campus bar and I was told they're heading downtown afterwards. We have plenty of time."

Before I could say anything else, Sherry was kissing me again and she pulled my pants off while I stood there. As she also pulled down my undies, Sherry was shocked to see the massive erection she had produced. She looked back up at me with that stunned look.

"I had no idea you were so big!" Sherry said, smiling as she took those pouty lips I

loved kissing, and used them to stroke my cock as she took all of me inside her pretty little mouth. I gasped with delight as she was able to take all of me inside her, and she didn't even gag. I couldn't believe it as I stood there in the middle of her room, with Sherry on her knees and sucking me off as if her life depended on it.

"Fuck Sherry," I called out, "That feels so good!"

Sherry then stopped sucking and led me to her bed. She slipped off her jeans, to reveal she was not wearing any panties the whole time. She spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Take that big cock, and fuck me!" She ordered.

Without hesitation, I did what she said and climbed on top of her and inserted my hard cock inside her. Sherry now was the one letting out a gasp as I filled her right up, maybe more then she ever had been before. She clung to me as I started to stroke back and forth and give her a good hard fucking.

"Oh my god," she called out, "It's so fucking big!"

"You're so tight," I replied, "I don't know how long I'll last!"

"Keep going!" She said, "I'm starting to cum!"

Sherry started to grip my back harder, even scratching me as she climaxed and let out loud moans as she did.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I said to her, "I have to pull out!"

"No, don't!" she said, "I'm on the pill, you're fine! Cum inside me! Fill my pussy!"

"Fuck!" I said again as I kept thrusting hard inside her. I then thrust into her one more time, just as my cock exploded. I could feel the cum spray out of me as it had been a while. Sherry leaned over and started kissing me again, as the moment had turned her on so much. After making out and sucking face for a few moments, and alcohol and cardio we did had finally kicked in and Sherry had fallen asleep. The main light was already off so it was easy for her to nod off. I didn't want to bother her, because she looked so peaceful, so I just cuddled up with her and laid there beside her, but that was when things got interesting.

Sherry and I were lying peacefully in each other's arms with a blanket over us, so you would be able to tell I was there unless you looked very closely. It was around 3am, when the door unlocked and someone entered the room. Sherry was still asleep but I watched with silence as another young lady walked into the room and closed the door behind her, and locked it again. I could tell by the light as she came in that it was Sherry's roommate, Lisa. She had also been out partying all night, and I had lost track of time and forgot that she was eventually going to come back. Lisa could tell Sherry was sleeping by the light snores she was making sleep so she never turned on the light and still had no idea I was there. I could tell by the way that she was stumbling around that Lisa was rather smashed from her night out. She however came home alone, and was undressing right in front of me. She had a nice, slender body, blonde hair, and while her tits were a lot smaller than Sherry's, they still looked rather nice as she took her top off. I watched in silence as Lisa striped naked and then stumbled into her own bed and pretty much passed out.

The last thing I wanted to do was get Sherry into trouble for having me there with telling or asking her roomie first, so my first instinct was to grab my shit and get the fuck outta there. I slowly crawled out of bed without disturbing anyone, and as I was started to pick up my clothing off the floor, Lisa started to make some weird sounds that startled me. For a moment I thought she might be vomiting or choking, so I dropped my clothing and walked over to check on her and make sure she was alright. I walked over to Lisa's bedside, and made sure she wasn't choking or anything. She wasn't vomiting and settled down, much to my relief. It was at this point where I saw one of her breasts sticking out from under the blanket and a nice erect nipple pointing at me. I couldn't help myself, as I reached down and touched her nice little tit. Lisa was so passed out that she didn't even make a sound, and I decided to push my luck a little more. I leaned over, and started to suckle that nice little nipple. Lisa shifted a tiny bit but still made no sounds, so I started to lick her nipple and then started to make my way down, licking her tummy and then her clean shaven nether region before I started to eat her pussy. I knew I was pushing my luck but I couldn't help myself as I lapped up that sweet cunt and while Lisa was shifting again, she responded by spreading her legs out a bit, subconsciously giving me full access to her pussy. It was at this point where my cock was rock hard and ready to go again. I was unsure if I wanted to do it, but she was totally out. I leaned into her skinny body and inserted my hard cock inside Lisa's pussy.

Lisa's pussy was even tighter than Sherry's, so I took my time and didn't force it in too hard. Soon enough I was almost all the way in and Lisa's pussy was getting wetter with each stroke as I started to give her a good fucking. She must have drank half the bars out because Lisa still wasn't waking up, but she was giving out some nice moans and even rocking her hips to mine as I kept fucking her. Yet despite how wet she was getting, Lisa was too tight for me to keep this up for long. I could feel myself starting to cum and I just unloaded deep inside Lisa's tight body. I bit my lip and kept quiet, and slowly crawled off the drunken girl. I rolled Lisa back on her side to make sure she didn't have any choking issues, put my pants on, and left the room with the rest of my clothing. I left so quietly I don't think either girl heard me leave and just slept the rest of the night away.

A few days later, I was in the Dorm cafeteria when Sherry came to my table and sat across from me during breakfast. She had this devilish look in her eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, hoping she wasn't mad I left without telling her and while she slept.

"I'm fine," She replied, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm great!" I said, "What are you up to today?"

"I've got no classes till 3pm." She replied, "Any chance we can go back to my room and make out? I want that big cock back inside me."

"Sounds good to me," I said, smiling back at her.

"Try not to fuck my roommate this time," She added.

"Oh," I said, pausing for a moment, "You saw that?"

"I sure did," She said, but she was still smiling. "I woke up when Lisa started to make those choking sounds. I was about to go help her when I saw you run over and take care of it. It was nice of you to save her like that."

"I'm just glad I was able to help," I said, trying not to make a big deal of it. It may have sounded bad but Lisa wasn't in that much danger so I tried to down play it.

"Then you helped yourself," Sherry said, still smiling. "I watched you fuck her brains out... it was so fucking hot."

"It was?" I said, surprised by her reaction.

"I loved every moment of it," Sherry said, "If that was me passed out like that, would you have done the same to me?"

I thought very hard about my answer, "Probably, cause you're even hotter than Lisa."

"Good answer," Sherry said, "Finish up, and let's go. I want that cock for dessert!"